Chapter 10

A Little Spot Lie

 

The Explanation

Aaron sat on the couch in the family room blankly. Everything is just too confusing for him. First, Wang Zi is so close with Gui Gui. Second, Gui Gui forgets about him. Third, he didn’t know how to treats Gui Gui. He wanted to treat her as usual but he was still angry with Gui Gui. And the last, Gui Gui said that this house is also her house.

Suddenly Wang Zi appeared. He walked towards Aaron and sat opposite him.

“I think I should explain to you,” he said, didn’t dare to look Aaron.

“I think you must to explain to me,” Aaron emphasized the word ‘must’.

“I don’t know how to start.”

“Start from why Gui Gui is here and said this is her house,” Aaron looked at Wang Zi sharply.

Wang Zi was silent for awhile. He doubt with himself. Should he tell Aaron the truth? Or did the same with Gui Gui, lie to him, too? However, Aaron is his brother, right? He can’t keep lying to him, same he can’t keep lying to Gui Gui. And Aaron is smart, not like Gui gui that’s too easy to be lied. Aaron will know that he was lying soon.

“Umm…she is here because she lives here,” Wang Zi decided to tell the truth.

“How can she live here?” Aaron asked, started to angry. Are Gui Gui and Wang Zi so close so that Gui Gui lives here?

“She…I…because I told her that she is my twin,” Wang Zi looked to the other direction, scared to see Aaron’s reaction.

“What?” Aaron started to think that his brother is crazy. “Since when you have twin and since when we have sister?”

“Since…since a year ago…”

“I think you have a story behind all of this,” Aaron guessed. Gui Gui is his sister is the most super lame thing in this world.

“A story? Yea…I have one...and it makes me must to lie all over the time,” Wang Zi admitted.

“Tell me, then,” Aaron got more curious than before. He wanted to know what Wang Zi did after he left, and he also wanted to know what happened with Gui Gui after they broke up.

Wang Zi started to tell the story.

“The story began when I took a music course a year ago…”

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi...
I come back!^^
Sorry I didn't update for a long time...
I'm so busy with my school...
But I'm on holiday now! (finally)
I promise I'll update soon!
Keep reading and don't forget to comment!
^^