Chapter 32

A Little Spot Lie

 

Remember

The car stopped right before hit Gui Gui who became freeze for awhile. The driver let out a relief sigh.

Gui Gui fell on her knees with her both hands supported her body.

“I remember…” she whispered to herself. “I remember…” tears started to roll down on her cheeks.

“Hey Miss! You want sit there until when?” the driver reprimanded her.

She stood up with blank expression. She walked slowly as she kept crying.

“What must I do?” she asked to no one. Suddenly Wang Zi’s figure popped in her mind.

“Must I call Wang Zi? Will he help me?”

She took out her cell phone and dialed Wang Zi’s number.

“Hello?” he said in the other line.

“Wang Zi?” Gui Gui’s voice was so small as she tried to controlled her cry.

“Gui Gui? What happened?” Wang Zi asked worriedly.

Gui Gui just silent before answer, “Nothing. I just wonder…where is Ya Tou? She isn’t home. I think she’s with you…”

“Ya Tou? I didn’t see her.”

“Really? She’s going to confess to you, isn’t she?”

“What? But…I really didn’t see her…” Wang Zi started to worry again.

“Wang Zi, you must look for her…” Gui Gui said as she hang up.

“I can’t do this,” she shook her head. “I can’t tell him…hiks…what must I do?”

She squatted down and hugged her legs. She cried on the street, didn’t care many pair of eyes notice her who blocked the way like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“But…” Wang Zi was about to talked but Gui Gui hang up already.

He turned to Xiao Xun who still sobbed.

“Ya Tou disappears,” he said to her. “I…”

He wanted to tell her that he wanna look for Ya Tou, but what kind of boy he is to left a girl cried here alone?

“Xiao Xun…” he called, but she ignored him.

“Xiao Xun,” he embraced her for awhile, made her surprised. He pulled back and gave her a slighty peck on her forehead. “We’re best friend ever…”

He rushed out from the class after said that, but stopped in front of the door when found a ripped-chocolate on the floor. He took it quickly and ran searching Ya Tou. He ran like a mad man, but he didn’t care. He didn’t know but he really felt worry.

Suddenly a figure who was walking slowly was cught by his eyes.

“Ya Tou!” he shouted. Ya Tou turned around. Wang Zi could saw her swollen eyes.

Ya Tou ran when saw Wang Zi. She didn’t want to meet him now. Wang Zi quickened his steps and ran towards her. When he reached her, he grabbed her hands.

“Stop!” he said. “Why do you run?”

“Let me go!” Ya Tou struggled, but Wang Zi tightened hir grip.

“Let me go!” she shouted.

“Why do you run from me?” he shouted back.

“Why do you care? I want to be alone now! Why don’t you just back to the class?” she cried.

“What are you talking about?” he asked, still gripped her wrist as she kept struggling.

“Let me go! I hate you!” she shouted again.

Heard that, Wang Zi let her go automatically.

“I search you like a crazy person…” he whispered. “I don’t know you hate me…”

He turned around. Ya Tou just could cry when saw his back as he walked slowly.

Suddenly he turned around and shouted, “Don’t you know I really worry when I heard you disappear?”

Ya Tou ran towards him and hugged him. “I’m sorry, Wang Zi…I don’t hate you…really…”

She pulled back and saw wang Zi smiled to her. He took out the chocolate that he took from the floor.

“Your chocolate can’t be eaten anymore,” he said. “You must treat me because you broke my chocolate become small pieces like this.” He shook his head, “Poor my chocolate…”

“Hey! Who said I want to give you?” she asked.

“Gui Gui,” Wang Zi answered innocently.

“GUI GUI!” Ya Tou shouted and the blushed.

“Someone is blushing,” Wang Zi teased.

Ya Tou gave him a teased smile, “You said this chocolate can’t be eaten anymore.” She seized the chocolate.

“Hey! That is mine!” Wang Zi protested.

“You want this? Catch me first!” Ya Tou ran to leave him as he chased her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron stood impatiently as his eyes swept around. Where is Gui? He waited for her thirty minutes already, but she hasn’t show up.

Suddenly he felt a pat on his shoulder. He thought it was Gui Gui. He turned around with smile on his face. But that smile faded away when he saw who the person is.

“Hebe? What are you doing here?” he asked.

Hebe smiled. “I just want to walk around before my flight to the French.”

“French? You’re leaving?”

Hebe nodded. “Yes…I…I give up, Aaron. I know I can’t get your heart…”

Aaron couldn’t answer. He didn’t know what to say.

“Don’t be guilty. I move to the French not just because of that. I want to continue my study there,” she smiled, made him sure.

“Hope your best there,” Aaron smiled back.

“Hope you and she will be happy,” she said.

“Thanks, Hebe…”

“Umm…Aaron…” she looked doubtful.

“What?”

“Can you fulfill my last wish?” she asked. “Just this time, may I hug you? I just want…”

She didn’t finish her words because Aaron pulled her on his arms.

“I will miss you…” he said.

“Me too…” she couldn’t hold her tears anymore.

Aaron hugged her tightly. But suddenly his eyes caught a figure. He broke the hug quickly as his eyes glued at that figure.

“Gui Gui…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the vote!
Decide to pair Wang Zi with Ya Tou...
Comment!!!
^^