Chapter 36

A Little Spot Lie

 

A Little About Her

“No..it’s okay Hebe…that’s not your fault…” Aaron ensured Hebe who was calling him just for know how was Aaron and Gui Gui.

“No…that’s my entire fault…if I didn’t ask you like that, she will never misunderstand,” Hebe was stubborn.

“No…she leaves…not because of that…” Aaron said bitterly.

“What?”

“She leaves because…we have a little problem, but that’s not because of you…” Aaron told.

“Really?”

“Yea…it’s okay…don’t mind about it. Just concern at your study…” Aaron said before hung up.

“If she left me just because a misunderstanding, I think it’s easier to clear it up…” Aaron said sadly as he walked out from his room, ready to go to school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron walked in to Wang Zi’s class. He glanced to Gui Gui’s seat which was empty before said, “Let’s continue our…”

He was interrupted by Wang Zi.

“Why are you still here? Why don’t you look for her? Do you give up?” Wang Zi asked.

“Mr. Wu, Don’t ask anything out of our lesson,” Aaron said coldly.

“So your love to her is just like that?” Wang Zi stood up.

“None of your business,” Aaron answered calmly. “Mr. Wu, if you don’t sit down now, I’ll give you detention,” Aaron warned him.

Instead sat down, Wang Zi walked towards Aaron. He stopped right in front of him.

“You heard what I said before…if your love is like just that, I’ll take her away from her,” Wang Zi looked at him sharply, so did Aaron. They stared each other for a moment as the others whispered to their friends, discussed about it.

“I’m going to look for her,” Wang Zi said after long silenced. He was about to leave, but Aaron grabbed his hand.

“You’re not allowed to leave this class, Mr. Wu. Or I’m going to give you detention,” Aaron warned again.

“Who cares?” he whispered.

Aaron blood was boiling. He had controlled himself but he just couldn’t hold it anymore.

“I’ll never let you take her away,” he shouted. He punched Wang Zi as he fell on the floor. Everyone screamed in shocked.

Wang Zi stood up and punched him back. They started fighting. No one was so brave to stop them. They’re like so angry now.

When Aaron was about to punched wang Zi again, suddenly Ya Tou rushed between them.

“Don’t hit him again!” she pleaded as she spreaded her arms, like she was protecting Wang Zi.

“Move, Ya Tou,” Wang Zi said.

“No!” Ya Tou said stubbornly. “I don’t want to move.”

“Just move…” Wang Zi repeated.

She shook her head as Wang Zi stood up. He pushed her aside.

“You’re such a stubborn girl,” he said, then turned to Aaron. “I have Ya Tou already, why I want to take Gui away from you?”

Aaron stared at him unbelievingly, same with Xiao Xun.

“I still can’t have him at the end, even there’s no Gui Gui,” she chuckled of her follishness, because she thought she will get Wang Zi when Gui Gui was dating with Aaron. “At least, it’s Ya Tou…” she smiled.

“You said to me you’ll take her away,” Aaron protested.

“Just to test you,” Wang Zi chuckled. “Bro, look for her. You must find her,” Wang Zi patted Aaron’s back.

“Yes, Sir!” the other agree.

“Go for her,” the other one shouted.

“Don’t give up!” the rest encouraged him.

Suddenly the door opened. Xiao Man appeared with sweat on her forehead.

“You’re late,” Aaron said.

“Gosh…what’s happened here?” Xiao Man commented.

“They just fought,” everyone pointed to Aaron and Wang Zi in unison.

“Fight? How can two of you fight now?” she said to Aaron and Wang Zi.

“Don’t talk about it anymore,” Aaron said. “Now, why are you late? Better you give me a great reason or I’ll give you detention.”

“Don’t!” Xiao Man shook her head in horror. “I slept over, Sir. Then when I got here, the gate was closed already. I must beg the janitor to open it for me. It took almost twenty minutes. After that I passed the principal office and saw two handsome man…their eyes was mesmerized and…”

“I don’t want to hear anymore,” Aaron said as the other sighed.

“Wait!” Xiao Man shouted. “I haven’t finish!”

Everyone looked at her confusedly as she continued, “I overheard…acciadentally Sir,” she added when Aaron glared at her. “I heard they’re Gui Gui’s brother! Oh yes! Gosh…why I tell the other story that’s not important if I have something urgent to tell all of you…” she shook her head.

“Gui Gui’s brother?” Aaron asked.

“Huh? Calvin and Wu Chun are here?” Wang Zi also asked as Aaron turned to him, gave him ‘how can you know them’ look.

“I said before, I ever met them,” Wang Zi explained.

“But you seemed so know them!” Aaron argued. “Don’t say you also know where Gui Gui is?”

“NO!” Wang Zi argued back. “If I know, then why I don’t tell you?”

Aaron wanted to argue again, but Xiao Man shouted, “HOW CAN BOTH OF YOU STILL FIGHTING WHEN GUI”S BROTHERS ARE GOING TO TRANSFER HER TO THE OTHER SCHOOL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY?”

“What?” Wang Zi asked unbelievingly as Aaron rushed out of the class and ran straight to principal office. Wang Zi followed him.

They stopped when saw two men walked out from principal office.

“Wu Chun! Calvin!” Wang Zi called them. They turned around.

“What do you mean by transfer Gui Gui to other country? “ Aaron asked immediately.

“Because she said she doesn’t want to see you again,” Calvin told as Aaron felt a knife stabbed his heart.

“Why?” he asked.

“She has her own reason…” Chun said.

“Reason? Why does she always decide all of the things by herself? Why she never ask my opinion? I don’t care if she lied to me or even want to kill me! I just can’t stand she avoids me like this!” Aaron raised his voice.

“You…know?” Chun asked in horror.

“Yes, I know…” Aaron said, tried to calm down.

“You tell him?” Calvin turned to Wang Zi as he shook his head.

“I know from my friend. His father is your father’s friend,” Aaron told.

“I think you must know what the reason Gui Gui agreed with Dad’s plan…” Calvin said. “But not here…I’ll tell you somewhere…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui Gui sat on her bed and hugged herself. She stared blankly at her big room. She hated this room. She hated this place. She hated this house. She never wanted to come back again, but she didn’t have choice. She didn’t know where she must stay now.

Someone knocked the door but she just ignored it.

The door was opened and a maid entered the room with a tray of food.

“Young Mistress, here’s your meal,” she put the food on the table beside her bed. She just ignored her.

She sighed and walked out. The other maids have waited for her already.

“Does she eat?”

“She’s still so silent?”

“She talks to you?”

“Stop!” that maid said. “She doesn’t eat, doesn’t talk and just ignores me!”

Another maid sighed. “Young Master Calvin and Wu Chun will scold us if they know she still doesn’t want to eat…”

“You’re right,” her friend agreed.

“I wonder…why Young Mistress becomes like this again, like one year ago…” she said.

“Yes…I still remember that Young Master Calvin ever told that Young Mistress is back to be herself, talkative and cheerful…why she becomes like this again?” the other maid wondered.

“I know!” her friends said. “She can’t stand with this house and Old Master…that’s the way…Just see…Old Master never loves her, right?”

Suddenly someone cleared .

All of them turned around and became so pale.

“Ah…Auntie Yin…” they smiled weakly.

“What are you doing here? Gossiping? Back to your work!” she commanded as they back to their own work.

When they left, Auntie Yin knocked Gui Gui’s room and opened the door. She sighed when saw Gui Gui was hugging herself on her bed. She felt sad when saw her be like this. Even she wasn’t her family, she really loved her like her own daughter, same with Calvin and Wu Chun. She was the one who took care of her since her mother died after Gui Gui was born, let alone her father never loved her, yet hated her.

“Young Mistress…” she called as she sat beside her.

She turned to Auntie Yin and tears started to fell.

“Auntie Yin…what must I do?” she cried. “I hurt him…I hurt him again…”

She smiled. “No…you never hurt him…that’s not your fault…”

“That’s my fault…I’ve lied to him…” Gui Gui’s cry became louder. “He will hate me if he found out…”

“He won’t hate you…he loves you, right?” she comforted her as she let her cried on her arms.

She cried badly as she remembered the day her Dad came to her room for the first time, and from there everything was begun…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story will end soon...
Gosh..I really want to end this story as fast as I can...
Because I want to post my new story...
Oh, I forget!
Thanks for the support!
Love you all...
^^