Chapter 38

A Little Spot Lie

 

Settled Up

“After that accident, Gui Gui’s memories were lost. Then she lived with Wang Zi…” Calvin ended his story.

Everyone stared to Aaron to see his reaction. But Aaron just ignored them. He engrossed in his own thought. Why didn’t Gui Gui trust that he’ll never hate her just because of that? She overcame everything alone. She didn’t let Aaron to help her.

“But…what should we do now?” Wang Zi asked.

Wu Chun shook his head. “I don’t know. She keeps telling me that she wants to move…”

“She keeps be afraid that Aaron will hate her if he found out…” Calvin added.

“That girl…why is she kept suffering after two years gets amnesia?” suddenly they heard a voice.

All of them turned around and saw a woman stood at the doorsteps of Aaron’s house.

“Mum!” Aaron and Wang Zi said in unison as their Mum walked towards them.

Aaron stared at his Mum who sat down on the couch in front of him confusedly. “Why are you here? I think you…”

She interrupted him. “I can’t not to come back when everything is in mess like this…”

“But you…how can you know, Mum?” Aaron asked her.

She smirked then turned to Wang Zi. “You think I don’t know what your brother has done…bring a girl to house while I’m not here?”

Wang Zi looked at her in horror. “You know, Mum?”

“Of course I know…and I know her too…”

“You know Gui Gui?” Aaron questioned her.

“You know my sister?” Calvin and Chun asked in unison.

She nodded. “Yes…we know each other…” she told. “She told me your father’s plan and decided she won’t continue it. And that’s the way she broke up with Aaron…”

“Mum…you know and you don’t tell us?” Aaron stared at her unbelievingly.

“I just can’t tell…” her Mum said sadly. “She didn’t want everyone, especially you, know it…”

“I watch all of all of your action all over this time…then I know Gui Gui’s memories are back and she turned like two years ago…I felt worry about her, so I decided to come back…” she explained.

Calvin sighed. “I don’t what I must do. This time is more serious than before. She stops eating since a few moments ago and just sat on her bed. When I and Chun try to persuade her, she back begs us to let her move overseas…”

“Let me to talk to her, please…” Aaron said.

“But…Dad won’t let you to meet her…” Chun told.

Aaron’s Mum inhaled before said, “I think I must meet him…to explain what I must explain since years ago…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wu Qian Yi was sitting on his work room as he stared blankly. His thought flew to his ex-girlfriend, Li Yang and to his step-brother, Wei Yi. If at that time Li Yan never left him, his life never full with hatred. He himself felt sad when he was separated with Wei Yi. Even just step-brother, he was so closed with him. Just because of a girl, he hated him so much.

Then he remembered about his wife, Xiao Hua. He always considered her as the reason all of his suffering. He considered her as the annoyed-girl who ruined his life. He hated it when his parents forced him to marry her. But when she left, disappeared and never could show up again, he regretted. He regretted all of his acts towards her. But he just didn’t want to admit it. His heart was dead since Li Yang left him. He even blamed everything of the reason Xiao Hua died to his own daughter; even he knew that was not her fault.

He inhaled hardly. Honestly, he was happy to see Gui Gui back to the house. This year he looked for her secretly. But when she was back, she remembered when she betrayed him. He hated this when someone betrayed him, because it remind him to Wei Yi’s betraying. And then he just could act like he hated her so much.

A knock at the door snapped his out from his thought.

“Come in,” he said as the door was opened and a maid appeared.

“Old Master, some people was searching you,” she said.

“Who is it?” he asked.

“Me,” suddenly a voice that he knew well was heard.
He froze when saw Li Yang appeared, follow with her sons and his own sons.

“Why are you here?” he asked coldly.

“I have something important to talk with you…” she said.

“I think we don’t have anything to talk since years ago you left me in the church…” he answered bitterly.

“What? Mum? You really left him in the church? You were going to marry with him?” Wang Zi couldn’t help but asked.

“Qian Yi…if you let me explain all…” her voice was soft, like she was persuading him.

He thought for a moment before gave the sign to the maid to leave.

“What? I don’t have any time to waste,” he said.

“Until when you will hate your own daughter? Until she died like Wei Yi?” she asked.

“What are you talking about?” he asked confusedly.

“Wei Yi…he…”

He interrupted her. “I don’t want to know about him.”

“You must know!” she said stubbornly. “I want to tell you since years ago, but I can’t find you. Until I know Xiao Hua has passed away…I met your daughter and she told me everything about your plan. How can you become so cruel with Wei Yi? That’s not his fault! I was the one who asked him to bring me go!”

“You?” he raised his voice. “You left me, why? That’s still his fault! You left me because of him, right?”

“No!” she also raised her voice. “I left you…that’s because…”

“What?”

“Xiao Hua…do you know she has illness? I can’t let her overcome it by herself…and I know she loves you. I decided to be the one who gave up…so I asked Wei Yi to bring me go…” she tried to hold back her tears.

“So everything was her fault?” he asked harshly. “She was the one who ruin my life!”

“Why do you hate her so much?” she asked in frustration. “Do you know she begged me, kneeled on my feet just to ask me to come back to you? She loves you dearly…and she always loves you…”

“What?” he couldn’t believe it. “So…that’s the truth?”
She nodded with her eyes was wet by tears.

“And I hate you, I hate her, I hate Wei yi all over this time?” he said regretly. “I must apologize to him…”

“You can’t…” she whispered. “He has passed away since years ago…”

He looked at her unbelievingly. “What? He…”

He burst into tears. He blamed himself. He hated him and he was even innocent.

“But you don’t need to apologize…he never hate you. He still always considered you as brother…” she comforted him.

“I’m sorry…” he said weakly.

“I’m also sorry…” she said back.

Then Aaron suddenly spoke, “You and my father are brothers?”

He nodded as Aaron shook his head. “That can’t be…does it means I and Gui Gui are cousins?”

Li Yang looked at her son and smiled as Qian Yi did. At that time they forgot about their past and started to laugh together.

“What’s funny about it?” Wang Zi protested as Calvin and Chun just looked at them confusedly, especially to their Dad. This was the first time they saw his Dad was so happy like this.

“Aaron…son…you’re so afraid you can’t be with Gui Gui? Calm down…your father and Uncle Wu are just step-brothers…” Li Yang explained to her son.

“Really???” Aaron asked to make himself sure.

Li Yang nodded.

“So…you’re Aaron?” suddenly Qian Yi said. “You’re the one who can make my daughter betrayed me?”

“That’s….” Aaron was speechless.

Qian Yi turned to Li Yang. “I think I can see something good of our separation…at least they’re happy together…”

“You’re right,” Li Yang smiled.

“Does it mean…” Aaron asked hopefully as they nodded.

“But…” Chun interrupted. “That does not about you agree with their relationship now…”

“Chun is right,” Calvin agreed. “That does about how to make Gui Gui stops acting like this time now…”

Qian Yi sighed. But Li Yang had the solution.

“Let Aaron to talk to her…”

“I think it will help,” Qian Yi nodded sign he agreed.

“Wait!” suddenly Wang Zi interrupted. “I have a better idea…” He turned to Aaron and said, “She has lied to you…don’t you want to give her a little revenge?”

Everyone stared at him confusedly.

“What do you mean?” Aaron questioned him.

He smirked. “I’ll tell later. Now…I must call my girlfriend first…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's boring...
YAY! This story will end soon!

Don't forget to comment, okay?
Go silent reader!
Because this story will end soon, you may not have chance to comment again...
So...comment me okay?
^^