Chapter 22

A Little Spot Lie

 

Disclosed

“Gui Gui?” Mei Mei asked again, to make herself sure that it was Gui Gui.

“Yes?” Gui Gui asked back, puzzled. “You know me?”

“Of course I know you!” Mei Mei walked towards her as everyone watched them.

Gui Gui felt something familiar. This situation was like the first time Aaron entered this class as the new teacher. Not just Gui Gui felt this, but Wang Zi also did…

“Eh, you are Gui Gui?” suddenly one of four apprentice teachers, Jiro talked.

Aaron looked at him with eyes widened.

“No…please Jiro…don’t say anything or you will destroy everything,” he said in his mind.

Gui Gui just stared at Jiro confusedly as he approached her.
“Ha! I’m sure you’re Gui Gui,” he smiled, and then turned to Aaron. “I know why you want to teach here now. That’s because Gui…”

Hebe interrupted him. “Don’t talk nonsense, Jiro,” she said coldly. “That’s impossible he wants to teach here just because…” she paused and looked at Gui Gui disgustedly.

Before they could talk anymore, Aaron said quickly, “I think that’s enough. I must bring them to another class and introduce them. Let’s go,” he dragged them out from the class, with every pairs of eyes stared at them confusedly.

When Aaron felt far enough from that class, he turned to his four old friends and the turned to Jiro specially.

“What are you thinking? Why are all of you here?”

“That’s you say to us after we didn’t meet for a long time?” Jiro protested.

“I won’t ask like that if you didn’t do that such thing!”

“Do what?” Jiro asked innocently.

Aaron was getting angry. “Why did you act like you know Gui Gui?”

“Aaron?” Jiro looked at him in scare. “Did New York turn you into crazy?”

“I’m not kidding,” Aaron said harshly.

“I’m also not kidding. I really know her, you know it. How I can forget her if she always waited for you on the gate when we still at High School? And how I can forget your last girlfriend that turned you 180 degrees?”

“Why do you so panic?” Ella asked, followed with nod from Selina.

“None of your business,” Aaron answered coldly.

“Why?” Hebe, who was kept silent, spoke suddenly. “Why is that none of our business? You have secret again? Like the past, suddenly you just dated with her. I remembered you always said to us you felt annoyed with her. But…I never understand why you could go out with her.”

Aaron looked her sharply. “All of you are my best friends, but it doesn’t mean I must tell my entire secret. Why do you so care about I dated with her? I never care if you dated with the other guys, then why you must care?”

“Of course I care. She stole you from me. I know she just pretend that she wanted you to tutor her. She just wanted your attention!” Hebe shouted. “And see, she left you, right? She left you so you decided to move to New York. You left everything here, included your friends!”

Everyone silenced when heard this.

“She left Aaron? Is it because that incident?” Jiro suddenly remembered something.

Aaron looked at Jiro, felt curious. “What incident?”

“That…” before Jiro could tell, Hebe interrupted him.

“Why you must know? She’s just your past! Why you must care?” she shouted again, then dragged Ella, Selina and Jiro away from Aaron.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh! So…you are my friends?” Gui Gui asked after Mei Mei told her why she knew her. They were sitting in the empty class after the class ended with Wang Zi, Ya Tou, Xiao Xun, Xiao Jie and Xiao Man around them.

Mei Mei nodded. “Yes. Oh, Gui…you scare me. Suddenly you disappeared. And when I can meet you now, I’m so confused why you seemed doesn’t know me. But I know you got amnesia now.”

“Yea…I’m sorry. I had got amnesia for a year, but I still can’t remember everything,” Gui Gui explained.

Wang Zi just watched them chatted happily. Inside, he felt worry if Mei Mei will told something to Gui Gui that will disclose his lies.

Suddenly Aaron entered the class. He just wanted to check if every class was empty. But when saw Aaron, Mei Mei suddenly stood up and glared to him.

Aaron stared at her confusedly, like everyone there.

“You are Aaron Yan, right?” Mei Mei asked harshly.

Aaron just nodded. “If all of you finished, please closed the door,” he was about to out when Mei Mei stopped him.

“Wait, Aaron!”

“Sst…Mei…he’s a teacher here,” Gui Gui whispered.

“I don’t care. I hate him!” she said it loudly, made everyone shocked. How dare she say like that to Aaron? He’s so heartless…all of them thought like that.

“Mei…he’s my brother…” Gui Gui whispered again.

Mei Mei looked at her like she was crazy.

“Brother?” she asked in shock. “Aaron Yan is your brother? That’s the most impossible thing that I ever heard!”

Ya Tou and the other started to whisper each other, wondered what really happened.

“Eh…he’s my brother…and Wang Zi too…he’s my twins,” Gui Gui told her, forgot that Wang Zi forbade her to tell this to anyone.

“Gui!” Mei Mei shook her head. “I know you got amnesia but I don’t know you’re getting crazy…”

“I’m not crazy!” Gui Gui was offended, because she also thought she was crazy with her feelings.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. But…he’s really not your brother!”

Aaron and Wang Zi looked each other, didn’t know what to do.

“And I never know you have twins!” Mei Mei continued.

“Let’s go home, Gui!” Wang Zi dragged Gui Gui to out, but she stopped him.

“Wait! I haven’t finished!” Gui Gui turned to Mei Mei again. “What do you mean? Aaron and Wang Zi isn’t my brother? But…where do they know me?”

Mei Mei thought for a moment. “I never know about Wang Zi…but I know about Aaron…”

Before Aaron could stop, Mei Mei told her as she looked at Aaron angrily, yet disgustedly.

“He’s your perfect ex-boyfriend who cheated on you and destroyed your life with his wonderful girlfriend…”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!
^^
Sorry I don't update ^Eternal Sleep^
I'm so busy...
So...just enjoy this...
Hope you like it!
Don't forget to comment!