Chapter 14

A Little Spot Lie

 

Aaron’s Memories

“You know someone’s named Wu Geng Lin or something like that?” a girl asked me hopefully.

“That’s me. Why do you search me?” I asked back coldly. What is she doing at High School? She’s still Junior High Scholl student. And the worst, she searched me.

“Ah! So you’re Wu Geng Lin! I’m Wu Ying Jie, but I prefer you call me Gui Gui!” she took out her hand. I ignored it. She took it back.

“Why do you search me?” I asked again. “And don’t call me like that. Everyone calls me by my English name, Aaron Yan,” I added.

“Aaron? Okay! Aaron Yan, please be my tutor!” she asked with puppy face.

“Why me?”

“Because I heard you’re the smartest student here! Pleaseeeee!!!!!” she pleaded.

“No,” I walked away. She searched me just for that’s not important thing.

“Wait!” she chased me. “You have the heart to see me failed with my test? My future will damage!”

I turned to her; she gave me a puppy look.

I hope I won’t regret my decision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aaron Yan!” Gui Gui shouted and waved at me. She always stood at my school gate, waited for me since I agreed to be her tutor one month ago.

“Your girlfriend is coming,” Jiro teased me, as the other laughed.

“She’s not my girlfriend. I’m just tutoring her,” I said, annoyed as I approached Gui Gui.

“Can you stop shout like that?” I asked coldly.

“Sorry,” she smiled. “I’m just happy to see you.”

Gosh! I didn’t know to fight this ghost. My cold acts didn’t disturb her.

“Let’s study,” I said lazily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two month I tutored Gui Gui. I admitted she’s strong. She always smiled although I acted so cold and bad towards her. I didn’t understand with this girl.

“Hey, why don’t we take the day off, today?” she suggested.

“Why don’t you just study?” I said, not even bothered to look at her.

“Just this day!” she pleaded.

I sighed. “Then I leave.” I stood up.

“Wait! Let’s go somewhere!” she dragged me out from the library where we studied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She brought me to amusement park. This is so embarrassed. I didn’t go here since I was ten. And I was seventeen now!

“Why do you bring me here?”

“For have fun!” she smiled to me and dragged me to look around.

She forced me to accompany her ride many kinds of games. She’s really childish.

“Let’s ride that!” she pointed ferries wheel happily. I just followed her.

“Uwa! Beautiful!” she said, looked down. I just sat silently and watched her.

“She’s cute a little bit,” I mumbled, without thinking.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I tried to act cold.

“You’re weird!” she laughed. I couldn’t help but smiled when see she laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You’re sure you don’t want me to send you home?” I asked her again.

She shook her head. “I can go by myself.”

“If you don’t want, ask your family to pick you up, then,” I said.

“I live by myself,” she told me.

“What?”

“Are you worried about me?” she suddenly asked.

This ghost!

“Of course not! But you’re still child!”

“Hey! I’m not child anymore! I’m fourteen years old already!” she argued.

“For me, you’re still child,” I . She stared at me confusedly.

“What?”

“Nothing…I just wonder…you looked so happy this night,” she said.

“I…just go home!” I avoided telling her the truth. I just felt happy with her. It’s been a long time I felt happy like this.

“Okay…” she said. “But…” she handed me a chocolate.
“This is for you. Umm…happy valentine day!” she smiled and then ran away.

I just stood there, surprised.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m success!” Gui Gui cheered, told me her result.

It’s been six month I tutored her. It finished now. She succeeded already.

“That’s all because you!” she said to me happily. But her face turned to sad.

“Umm…I think this is the last time we meet,” she said sadly. “I’m high school student now, but you graduated already.”

I thought she was about to cry.

“I…goodbye Aaron! Thanks for everything,” she turned around and walked away.

I stood, watched her back walked away from me. We couldn’t meet again? I couldn’t see her anymore?

I ran after her without thinking. I hugged her from the back.

“Aaron?”

A tear fell on my hand. She was crying.

“Is it too late to answer your chocolate?” I whispered.

She turned around and looked at me unbelievingly.

“You mean...” she cried louder.

I smiled. Silly ghost!

“Don’t cry,” I said, softly now; I wiped her tears with my thumb.

I bent down as she closed her eyes. Our faces were getting closer until our lips met…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^
Hi!
I come back again!
How do you think about this chapter?
I'm nervous when made their first kiss scene...hehe...

And...
I made one more story..
Still about Gui Gui, Aaron and Wang Zi
The title is:

^Eternal Sleep^
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/swEet_berry/
It tell about Gui Gui's boyfriend, Yan Ya Lun, died because an accident. Gui Gui became depressed. Wang Zi did her best to make Gui gui move on, but it's hard because Gui Gui considered that Ya Lun is still alive.
Suddenly a guy that has the same face with Ya Lun appeared.
His name's Aaron, the famous singer. Gui Gui felt that Ya Lun live in Aaron's body.

Don't forget to read it and don't forget to comment!
^^