Chapter 3

A Little Spot Lie

 

How Can She?

Everyone looked at Gui Gui, then looked at Aaron.

“Umm…how can you know my name, Sir?” Gui Gui asked, clueless.

“What kind of question is that?” Aaron asked back.

“You just…called me Gui Gui? Sir?” Gui Gui pointed herself, still clueless.

“Isn’t that your name?” Aaron asked as he thought, “This silly girl…what’s wrong with her? She asked me how can I know her name? How can I don’t know my ex-girlfriend’s name?”

Suddenly Gui Gui said, “Yes, but…Sir!!! I never know that I’m too famous so you can know my name!” smile appeared in her face. “Wait…! Or I looked like a ghost so you called me Gui Gui? Sir?” that’s smile disappeared.

“Are you kidding?” Aaron said coldly.
“Is she kidding me? She acted like she doesn’t know me, like she never met me before. How can she…?” Aaron talked in his mind. “Wait…we’re in middle of our lesson. I can’t be unprofessional like this. Calm down, Aaron! She’s just your past…”

“Let’s start our lesson,” Aaron said calmly and then started the lesson, ignored everyone who stared at him confusedly. And he ignored confused look’s Gui Gui, or he try.

“Wu Ying Jie! Read page 45!”
Gui Gui shocked because that suddenly commanded from Aaron. She also shocked because Aaron knows her complete name, too.

“This Aaron…how can he know my name? And my complete name, too. The weird Aaron! Oops, I mean the weird Mr.-however; he’s my teacher-Aaron…” she thought then started to read.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

One hour later….

“Wu Ying Jie, what’s the answer of number four?” Aaron asked Gui Gui.

Gui Gui sighed. “Why does this Mr. Aaron always ask me? This is the seventh time. Did I show I follow his lesson enthusiastic?” she murmured.

“What are you talking?”

“No, Sir…” Gui Gui answered lazily.

“Then answer the question,” Aaron said as Gui Gui read the question.

“Great! I don’t understand this…” Gui Gui whispered. Wang Zi heard her.

“Need a help?” he whispered to Gui Gui.

“Yes, please…” Gui Gui gave a puppy look.

Aaron stared at them, “Wu Ying Jie! I didn’t command you to ask the answer to your friend.”

“But…Sir…I don’t know the answer,” Gui Gui answered slowly.

“You can’t…so you ready for your punishment?” Aaron asked.

“My punishment?” Gui Gui repeated. “Did I do something wrong with this teacher?” she thought.

Wang Zi raised his hand and then stood up.

“Sir, I think you are cruel and unwise,” he said. “You always asked to Gui Gui and she tried the best of herself. But you want to punish her now.”

Aaron stared at Wang Zi.
“Why did Wang Zi help her? They looked really close. Something in my body is like…boiling?” he thought.

“Okay, for this time, I won’t punish you,” he said finally.

“Thank you, Sir!” Gui Gui cheered. Everyone continued study when Gui Gui faced Wang Zi, “Thanks, Ge!” she whispered and then kissed his cheek. Wang Zi blushed.

Aaron saw it.

“Did she just kiss Wang Zi? Are they dating? She? With my own brother? How can her…wait! Why do I feel angry? I can’t be jealous. I can’t be…I have hated her since that time. But this feeling…After that time, I never felt like this…” Aaron engrossed in his deep thought when the bell rang.

“Sir…the bell rang already,” Ya Tou said.

“Class dismissed,” Aaron said as everyone rushed to get out.
Until just Gui Gui, Ya Tou, Xiao Xun, Xiao Jie, Xiao Man, Wang Zi are in that room. And Aaron, whose collecting the students’ exercises.

“Ge…I wanna go shopping with my friends. Wanna join?” Gui Gui asked Wang Zi.

“Shopping with all of you? I bet you just want me to carry your bags!” Wang Zi said.

“Ge…hehe…” Gui Gui just smiled.

“Gui! I always wanna ask you. Why do you always call Wang Zi ‘gege’? And sometimes, Wang Zi calls you ‘mei’?” suddenly Xiao Man asked.

“Eh…because…umm…” Gui Gui’s nervous. She took a glanced to Wang Zi, so did he.

Gui Gui’s really confused. Wang Zi forbids her to tell her friends that they’re twins and live together. Although she’s confused, she just did what Wang Zi said. They have acted like best friends forever and keep the secret.

“Are two of you dating?” Ya Tou pointed Gui Gui, then Wang Zi.

Aaron took a glance at them. Overheard all of their conversation.

“Nope!” Gui Gui and Wang Zi said at the same time.
The girls giggled.

“Really…? You are seemed…like a couple…” Xiao Jie teased.

“Absolutely not!!!” Gui Gui shouted. Wang Zi nodded.

“Xiao Xun, what do you think?” Xiao Jie asked Xiao Xun, who kept silent.

“Me?” Xiao Xun answered a little bit nervous. “I don’t think they’re dating…”

“Why?” Xiao Man protested.

“Umm…they’re best friends, right?” Xiao Xun made an excuse. Everyone always think that she doesn’t interest about boys. But they’re wrong. Xiao Xun had crushed to Wang Zi since the first time they met. Wang Zi is the perfect boy she ever met. He’s handsome and smart. But cold. Not-caring. Except to Gui Gui. The one whom he always smiles to. Xiao Xun never talked to Wang Zi before she made friends with Gui Gui. After she, Gui Gui, Ya Tou, Xiao Jie and Xiao Man became best friends, they started to close to Wang Zi. She and Ya Tou is the closest girl friends’ Wang Zi except Gui Gui. Xiao Xun feels enough about it. She gave up already. Because she knows, fast or slow, Wang Zi and Gui Gui will be together.

“Yea! That’s right! I and Wang Zi are best friends. Wang Zi is like my brother, you know…” Gui Gui said as she gave Xiao Xun a thanks-looked.

“Yes…Gui Gui is like my sister,” Wang Zi agreed. “She’s my little ghost…” Wang Zi wrapped his arm to Gui Gui’s shoulder. The girls giggled.

But Aaron didn’t. He feels…jealous? He doesn’t know. He just knows, he uses to talk to Gui Gui.

So Aaron walked towards them and then holds Gui Gui’s hand.

“What’s…” Gui Gui stopped when she saw who holds her hand.

“Let’s talk,” Aaron said as he looked through in Gui Gui’s eyes, so did she.