Chapter 19

A Little Spot Lie

 

The Forbidden Kiss

Aaron didn’t answer her. He just tightened his hug, made Gui Gui more confused.

“Aaron? What are you doing? What are you mean?” she asked.
Aaron broke the hug. Gui Gui spun around and looked to his sad face.

“Let’s go sleep,” Aaron patted her forehead and then walked away towards the house, left Gui Gui who stood there confusedly. He even didn’t realize that someone watch them from afar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wang Zi laid on his bed with the thought filled with the scene that Aaron hugged Gui Gui. He couldn’t believe that. Why did Aaron hug her like that? What was really happened between them? Is it possible that Aaron like her?

Wang Zi took his pillow and threw it against the wall.

“Aaron Yan! I don’t understand what you are thinking right now!”

Jealousy burned inside his body. He didn’t know what to do. He just felt angry when saw all of that. He had many questions in his head. But the important question in his head is what the relationship between Gui Gui and Aaron in the past?

While thinking, he started to fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright Sunday, but Gui Gui felt bored. Wang Zi isn’t at home. He went to his friend’s house early to do their group project. Gui Gui didn’t count in, she had her own group with Ya Tou and they did it already yesterday.

Then something just clicked in Gui Gui’s mind. She rushed to Aaron’s room and knocked his door impatiently.

“Wait…” Aaron said from the room lazily. He just woke up because Gui Gui’s knock.

When he opened the door, Gui Gui smiled widely.

“Umm…I think your smile is sign there will be something bad to me,” Aaron mumbled, but Gui Gui heard it.

“Ei…you think what can I do to you?” she said. “I just want to ask you a favor.”

Aaron lifted his right eyebrow.

“Accompany me to go to amusement park!” Gui Gui dragged him out of his room.

“Wait! This is Sunday,” Aaron stopped her.

Gui Gui turned to him and asked, “And then?”

“Can’t you let me to rest today? Why I must accompany you?” Aaron yawned. “I felt tired.”

“Oi! This is ten already, but you still feel sleepy!” Gui Gui scolded him.

Aaron covered his ears and back to his room sleepily, ignored Gui Gui who started to talk about how bad to over sleep. He walked to his bed and lashed his body on it, continued his sleep that interrupted by Gui Gui.

Gui Gui shook her head. She made her way to his bed. When she reached it, she shook his body violently.

“Oi! Wake up! WAKE UP!” she shouted.

Aaron took his pillow and covered his ears with it.

Gui Gui was getting mad and took off his pillow, and then hit him with it.

“What are you doing? Stop!” Aaron tried to stop her, but she kept hit him.

“Wake up! Aaron! Wake up!” she shouted, still hit him.

Aaron caught her hands just too sudden, pulled her, made Gui Gui lost her balance and fell to Aaron. She closed her eyes to anticipate her fall. She opened her eyes; she stunned at the moment when she looked through Aaron’s eyes that widened because their faces just too close, and their lips barely met…

They froze in that position for awhile. Looked at each other eyes, with their hearts were beating madly. Aaron tried to control himself to not close the distance between their lips, as Gui Gui felt she’s crazy when she thought to lean forward.

At that moment, they forgot about everything, forgot they're siblings now. But their lips just instantly met. They still opened their eyes. Thinking they’re crazy, especially Gui Gui, but still she closed her eyes slowly as Aaron did the same act. Gui Gui could feel Aaron’s soft lips on hers, started to move slowly as his hands curled in her back. She started to enjoy the kiss. She touched Aaron’s face and their kiss deepened. Their lips moved in symphony. They engrossed in their forbidden kiss.

Forbidden…yes…this is forbidden…

Suddenly Gui Gui’s consciousness back and she realized everything. She pulled back and stood up, ran to her room with the blushed face, as Aaron just watch her in daze.

------------------------------------------------------------

Woah!!!
They kissed!!!

New update!
Hope you like the chapter...