Epilogue; Jungkook's POV

Always Unsuspecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 JUNGKOOK'S POV : Epilogue.

     Today was my 19th birthday - Sept. 1. 

     I'd like to say that everything in life has a happy ending, but wouldn't it be boring if every plan actually went off without a hitch? If every little detail was perfect? Yes. It. Would. My life, more importantly, my life with Seokjin, it's been a rollercoaster ride - a ton of ups and downs. A couple times it's left the track completely. But, he's the love of my life. My partner in crime. My bond. My Soulmate. Take your pick, they all fit. There were a couple times I didn't quite believe that, but I think my heart always knew. My heart will always lead me back to Seokjin, and I know that's cheesy or cliche, but the truth is the truth no matter how trite it sounds. I also know there will be more challenges to face along the way, I can't wait to face them, with Seokjin by my side. I know I can tackle them, conquer them, make them my ..and we will come out stronger. 

     Tomorrow we set out to find the truth about my real father and why I was meant to be fathered by a god, instead of just a human hunter. Taehyung and Hoseok have theories - the two of them armed with theories is both amazing and terrifying. You never know what these two will accomplish - or whether or not there will be mass destruction to follow. I have a feeling this journey that I am heading towards, there is a path that will cross with Yoosun, I believe he knows more than he has told us. Seokjin and Yoongi have plots to kill him, but I think deep down, Seokjin wants answers just as much as I do. For both of us. The whole legend of the rival gods - Skotadi and Tempest; it means something. Too many prophecies have been written for our story to fizzle out.

     Jimin and Harley have been closer, though I think there might be a triangle with Hoseok - I can't decide if he likes Jimin or Harley...or both. They don't seem to mind the addition of a third wheel though, so the whole thing is really either very sordid or weirdly platonic. I sense lots of adventures for them. If, you know, they don't kill each other first.

     Yoongi. Where do I start?  It's true, I will never trust him or... even  like him for that matter. We rub each other the wrong way, I know one day I'm probably gonna be stronger and kick his , put him in his place. He's Seokjin's best friend and yeah, that bothers me a bit still, but Yoongi's been behaving. I know he still has feelings for Seokjin, but he doesn't act on them. He's letting his best friend be happy and for that I am grateful. I do kind of feel sorry for him, but I also secretly enjoy the torture he must feel. Agh, I'm working on this. Somewhat. I kind of feel that Seokjin might actually still have a thing for him, he swears to all the gods that he doesn't - but I feel in my soul, that a miniscule part of him will always have just a bit more than friendly love towards Yoongi. I'd like to say for Taeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter