Answers

Always Unsuspecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

     Jungkook spent the next five years trying to figure out his parent's murder, from what he learned from Namjoon, his father was a hunter, which in some ways could be the same as an assassin, except he was more of a specialist, hunting only certain species. He was infamous among the werewolf community, a huge detriment - the cause of over 50 packs being terminated. It also turned out that his mother was the one creature he could not kill, his only weakness. That made Jungkook a halfling - half human/half werewolf. Many packs considered halflings a weak subspecies, many packs made it a duty to wipe out other packs that had halflings, packs like Namjoon's. Jungkook's head would fetch quite the prize, imagine killing a halfling, but not only that, the child of a hunter. Needless to say, Jungkook did not leave the confines of the castle for the first few years living there.

     Jungkook also learned that Seokjin was a halfling like himself, in fact his parents were also murdered by the same assassin that killed Jungkook's parents, an extremely evil, power-hungry creature named Jacker. Seokjin was barely eighteen when they were killed. Noni told him since Seokjin had come to live with them, all the elder did was train, vowing that one day he would have his revenge. Seokjin's passion made him reckless at times and Namjoon was reluctant to take him out on certain missions, knowing he would not hesitate to die to exact this retribution.

     Jacker was a purebred hell demon wolf, which is the worst kind of werewolf, very tough, and very hard to kill, since most demons are immortal, there were only certain ways you could kill one. Jungkook also learned from Seokjin that the one thing that Jacker was frightened of, was Namjoon. He didn't know why, no one knew the reason, Namjoon was quite the mystery. Noni said Namjoon was over 300 years old, which made him something eminent. She figured he had to be some sort of demi-god or maybe even a fallen god.

     

     Jungkook was loitering in the castle library when Seokjin found him, the younger was engrossed in a comic book and ignoring the Algebra homework sitting next to his English book that was dangerously close to toppling off the table. Jungkook hated math, in fact, he hated schoolwork in general, his mind always wandered to far away places where the likelihood of math equations and conjugated verbs would never come in handy.

     "You ready to get started?" The elder threw a pair of MMA gloves and a headpiece to him.

     "What's this?" Jungkook asked, trying on a glove.

     "Today you learn how to fight for real, no more baby ." Seokjin declared. Seokjin had been teaching him how to defend himself, but up until now, it was mostly dodging punches and kicks and learning not to get stabbed or shot. Seokjin hit hard and he didn't tolerate weakness, for someone so pretty, he was a certifiable badass.

     "For real?" Jungkook was excited.

     "If you can handle it." He blinked twice and took a swing at Jungkook, who ducked. Jungkook was quite used to this, as Seokjin often snuck up on him and tested out his dodging ability, "Improvement."

     Jungkook smirked.

     

     The courtyard was behind the castle, the edifice blocked out the sunlight, so it was an optimal place to train. Jungkook spent many hours a week here with Seokjin, he looked forward to it. Seokjin was the one person who didn't treat him like a baby, he hated being treated like a know-nothing kid. He was far too curious for people to be keeping him in the dark... too bad he was also too lazy to seek out the knowledge for himself. Books were boring and written for people that didn't need an exact list of key points in the first two sentences.

     They had been sparring for several minutes when Seokjin stopped, wondering why Jungkook had a glazed, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter