Training With Fire

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook just laughed at Taehyung's words. Marshmallows? He patted Taehyung's shoulder before said, "I don't know. But I can ask one of them to bring marshmallows!" His reply made Taehyung smiled. At least Jungkook did made him felt happy at that time, but how could he resist the feeling especially when he was with strangers except Master Lee that's going to teach them? He still doesn't know whether all of them is not dangerous.

Or maybe it was him being to worry...

Beep! Beep!

"Oh?" Both of them said in unison. It sounded like something nearby. Was that..? They exchanged looks before looking at each other watches. The watches were flashing in green light--the light that will appeared after they do something nice! It was written,

Apologising sincerely after fighting with your partner-Fairy Hayoung
99 deeds left.

"99 deeds left!" Taehyung shouted in joy.

Fairy Hayoung received their good deed! "Gosh, I just did a good thing... I can't really believe it! Jungkook, we're going to finish 100 deeds in no time if we keep this up. You won't-- "Taehyung then suddenly laughed as he noticed something weird about his words.

Yah, Kim Taehyung. Since when did you started to care about other people that's not from your bad kingdom?

Does Jungkook made him--

"Are you okay? You just laughed at nothing suddenly." Jungkook made him cut his thoughts. He looked up to see Jungkook frowning. Making sure that he was not going to laugh at his face, Taehyung answered by shaking his head. "Let's go. It seemed like Seohyun already setting up the fire." He changed the topic instantly as he saw Seohyun walking to the place where the meeting will held. It was completely at the center of the forest, it seemed.

"Oh? You already know her?" Jungkook asked with a surprise tone. He thought Seohyun wasn't a friendly one, to be honest.

"She went to me and told that if I need anything, I have to ask her. She introduced herself too. What's wrong?"

"You know what? She.." He pointed at Seohyun before moving to the good looking man just behind her. Taehyung saw him tho in the tent with the other man. "Him. And her." He changed his finger to the other direction to the blue haired woman that just came out from her tent. "Three of them attacked me. Trust me, they're not nice!"

Taehyung nodded but reminded something. Legs. "So which one of them did something with your leg? I mean, the cause of you limp." Well, it's not that bad, but still it was a limp. Jungkook tipped his chin slightly to the blue haired woman, not trying to be obvious because Krystal was actually looking at their direction with a smile. "She.. used this water force to pull my leg."

His jaw almost hit the ground upon hearing the water force. "Really? That is awesome." Taehyung replied in awe. A water force. "In my point of view, there's someone who had a fire element. You see, the only red hair guy? That's him." He wanted to point at the person but then saw Master Lee waved his hand to them not far, and Master Lee must called for them. It was 8 already?

"Oh, Master Lee is calling for us. Let's go!" Taehyung held Jungkook's shoulder and ran to where they were, leaving Jungkook to catch up with his running.

The fire was already lighten up as soon they came and Jungkook could spot the entire members in Master Lee' team. Both Taehyung and Jungkook took a seat on the chair wood, around the fire. Jungkook could see the complete team. There were 6 people, which he assumed had different types of abilities, at least. Jungkook's eyes landed on the person next to Seohyun. He made an eye contact with Krystal and blushed before immediately breaking it. Quite shy after receiving a smile from a lady. He sat next to Seohyun, even though he was scared.

While on the other, Taehyung, he was sitting between the two men. He was feeling nervous because both of them were too good looking. Taehyung wasn't sure what he supposed to say, so he remained quiet. He also tried to hold himself from asking about the.. marshmallows.

Master Lee cleared his throat, gaining their attention soon. Clearly he wanted to start the so-called meeting. "As you all know from what I've said yesterday, we're going to have two new person staying with us for the next two days." He looked to see Taehyung and Jungkook before continuing, "And I'm very honour to have both of you."

Jungkook was about to clap, but stopped when saw most of them weren't going to. Got no jams.

"Master Lee." Taehyung called out, not looking at anybody except him. "Can you explain more about our mission? Actually we don't received that much details from Fairy Irene and we were given a task too sudden.." He did gained a few sneers from members but still, what can he do more?

Master Lee chuckled, he wasn't sure what to tell Taehyung. "Actually I expected Fairy Irene to do that. She is just basically give sudden mission and not really telling futher details, that used to happen." He added after a few moments, "So, you're going to save the Healers, one of the most important people in Exodus Land from a kidnap threat. And in order to do that, you have to master your magic skills, blah blah blah. In other way of words, your first task is actually to defeat that Seagall. Easy."

"Master Lee, it's Lord Seakill." Krystal corrected with a chuckle.

"Right. Seakill. Seakill Gill is his name." Master Lee nodded, but actually he doesn't really care what his name. "Both of you need to defeat him and do something like putting him into jail or like that? I don't know, my job is just to train you, not your mission explorer."

Jungkook nodded after finally understand what their mission was supposed to be. If only Fairy Irene would tell them earlier--well, he couldn't blame her for being forgetful. "So, what's going to happen to the Healers for the next two days?"

"Well, they're going to be by other fairies at the moment for their safeties . Don't worry, they're fine and at the same time I'll make sure your training is going fast."

"Okay, then." Jungkook nodded. At least they're safe during both of went to training.

"Now, why don't you introduce yourself to our guests?" Master Lee said to six of them with a raising eyebrow as soon the atmosphere almost become slightly silence. "Krystal, why don't you start first?" He pointed at her. By that, everyone's attention were now on the blue haired woman.

"Hello." She spoke, but she was being slightly shy. "My name is Kryst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter