Go Get 'Em Ft. Myungsoo

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking side by side, they continued following the butterfly without any objection. Neither both of them didn't know what to do anymore, and it was the only thing remained to get into the Wood. Half an hour passed, they finally stopped when the butterfly remained still in front of a cracked bulding. It somehow led them to an old---tavern.

"Really, here?" Taehyung raised a brow with an amused face. He didn't see that at all. And other thing that was playing  on his mind was, why would a tavern located not far from Lay's secret house.. such a mystery.  "What should we do now? We're not even legal to drink alcohol." What's wrong with the butterfly; did Lay forget to set the location?

Jungkook chose to ignore the noisy Taehyung and he went into the tavern without any suspicious. As the door opened by him, the sounds of jingling bell and the closed door almost made his sweat to run over his cheeks. A use able bell was there? He looked around, only to find an empty space with a few web cobs on the walls. Empty chairs and tables as well as the empty bartender place. Dusty beers, sojus bottles were on the shelves; probably already passed on their due dates.

Taehyung who was behind took the same action--stepping inside. He didn't really knew what's going on, but something must be here, right? That butterfly couldn't lost without any proper reason. "What are we searching?" Taehyung widened his eyes when saw Jungkook was rummaging the bartender place as if a treasure was there.

"The shortcut to the Woods."

"E-excuse meh?" Taehyung asked. What did he just said? Shortcut? Hell, there's no way a shortcut to go to a forest in this stupid place existed. "Jungkook, we should just follow the map, don't you think? Although it takes time but--"

"There's must be something, or else why would even the butterfly lead us here?" Jungkook nodded, feeling confident with his own theory. "The route on the map does take time, but it's about a week, from what you said before? Lay must knew a shortcut or a faster way, and of course he will take us there." He continued fastly, "Come on, you small head. Help me to find something suspicious."

As always--Jungkook saved the day. A rollen eyes was given to him. Taehyung held out his palm, motioning the current thing on it. "Why don't you ask our lil' friend?"

"Ah, indeed yes!" Jungkook's head went up and down. "Let it fly for a while."

As if it was knew what Jungkook was saying, it brought its wings to the air. Flying around the room for twice before it began slowing down.

The blue butterfly spread its wings even more--larger and longer. It paused on the thin air; while the other two under just stared with anticipation. It went down in a matter of time, with a super speed-- and almost made Jungkook and Taehyung lost their steps. The butterfly then landed on the floor with its blue wings.

Taehyung caught Jungkook flinched at the corner of his own eyes, and he just waited for what's going to come. Jungkook ran to there; feeling like he just won a lottery. "There it is, Taehyung!" He stepped up beside the butterfly. "Under this floor."

"Jungkook. What makes you think a portal or a shortcut is under that?"

"Stop doubting, geesh." Jungkook pouted over Taehyung's question. He then touched the wooden floor awkwardly as he narrowed his eyes. Miracle and luck, his lips went wider when his hand rubbed against a rather hard thing at the end of the floor, or should he called it--a door handle. Unpredictable, but well he guessed it right!

Taehyung nodded in satisfaction with the thing that Jungkook just found. To be honest, he doesn't saw that coming..

Who else thought there's a secret passage in this old tavern?

No one.

Jungkook opened the secret door and already expected steps stairs under it. They now only had to step in there.

"Shall we go?" Taehyung was ready to jump in--even though he knew that was a stair-- but managed to hold himself back by Jungkook. "What?" He grunted in low voice as he watched Jungkook searched something in his bag. Then, he saw Jungkook grabbed a small box; making him questioned himself.

" I don't know about you, but I think you better eat these before collapsing during the way. Furthermore last night you didn't have that much sleep so..It's energy pills, Sulli gave it to me." Jungkook lifted his shoulders, trying to figure out what his sentences supposed to be.

Taehyung's eyes lit in awe for a milisecond, but immediately went off. Shush, don't act too obvious! He didn't say anything and just let his hand to take one of the small itsy bitsy pill. Taehyung smalled his eyes to see it clearly, probably never seen it before. Putting into his mouth carefully--very carefully. A few weird faces as Taehyung's teeth crushed it into smaller pieces than ever, neither he didn't know how to explain the taste. Jungkook didn't do the same, in anyhow.

"What about you?" Taehyung asked between his breath.

"I think I'm fine. I got enough rest last night, don't worry."

Taehyung coughed few times to enlighten his throat back, and stretched his muscles up. His brows moved a bit, somehow he did felt a different than before--what a refreshing moment! Did it really works?

"Now, we're ready!' Jungkook smiled. "Before anything, I just want to remind ourselves that since this forest is going to be a lot tougher than Enchanted Forest, I hope we don't let anger surpass us, okay? Spirit up, Taehyung." He patted Taeyhung's arms softly, and he barely notice of it.

Before anything more, he jogged downstairs with the butterfly was now on his palm, which was now became their tour guide. "Last person arrived lose!"

"Hey, I should go first! It's not fair; you cheater!!" Taehyung soon joined him not far from behind.

Nothing to see, to be exact--they couldn't examine anything in the complete darkness. The light from the butterfly didn't help (it's translucent afterall). It was quiet except for their own breaths, gasping for the underground  oxygen. "Fire light." Taehyung closed his eyes with full determination, hoping for the best on what can happened.

"You did it, Taehyung!" Jungkook whisper yelled at the front. Taehyung's eyes twitched upon hearing it. Did he? He quickly forced his eyelids to see what's going on his palm. "I thought it doesn't work." He sighed in relief when saw a small fire lit on. He didn't sense any burning feeling at all--as if there wasn't anything. At last, he could know what it feel like to do the spell. They continued to go downstairs, but this time with a loosen up nervous. In the front, Jungkook tried to find anything that stood up along the walls; worried if there was a trap.

Just right then, Jungkook hit something hard.

"What is that?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow when heard the sound.

Jungkook bit his lips, "I think.. It's another door?" He thought so. At the current point, they only had two options.

A) Think there's another door or,

B) Think that they're trapped in there; dead end.

Jungkook knocked for a couple of times before they both heard a creaking sound. The door opened by itself, as if it was welcoming them to come in. That's when they felt like someone pulled them to go through the door.

"!" Taehyung slipped out the word while his feet dragged him without his permission--making Taehyung to stumble Jungkook's back. The fire on his palm was gone as there's nothing can light their way now.

"Don't push me, I'm trying to fight the force from pulling me!"

"Damn it, I can't control my feet!" He answered back with a slight curse. "Use any wind spell to fight back!"

W-what's going on? Was this a trap? Jungkook's legs couldn't held it any longer--before he could go further, he managed to grab Taehyung's collar in matter of second.

It was dark.

Jungkook could felt like he's floating in the air--according to the movement of his body. Or maybe he was in the water? His eyes were shut tightly as possible even though it wasn't his attention. What happened? Taehyung? He tried to call Taehyung name loudly but failed because his mouth too, wasn't going to open.

Out of the blue, Seohyun's image appeared into his mind.

"Seohyun?"  He thought.

"Jungkook, the Exodus Land's saviour." He heard her voice. Only voice.

It was like they're having a mind reading; but he couldn't sure of it. Was he dreaming?

And that's it-- when thousand pieces of images started to get through his mind at the same time. Jungkook's head was like going to explode with the sudden coming.

"Save him." It was Master Lee talking to Fairy Irene in her office.

Another one replaced it, this time it was Fairy Hayoung in a meeting room-- with the fairies that he didn't knew. "Black Team is going to make a move. Protect the Special Bloodline Limit--"

He wanted to hear more; especially when he heard a familiar word. Black..

Black..

But before he could get anything more, the atmosphere changed.

"No!!" Jungkook saw an ice blast went passed him-- and when he turned around; it wasn't him getting the hit, but someone else. Blue cape on the person's head, neither he couldn't recognized who was that. Bloods ran from the person's mouth as the ice force started to choke the neck.

Was he.. Seeing death?

"Jungkook!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter