Frost Siblings

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Mission : Completed

AHA!

Taehyung nodded in satisfaction as his fists raised in the air; feeling great all sudden. Oh yeah, he succeeded! There's 98 deeds left! Smile formed on Taehyung's face upon remembering that--but faded away as he thought about another tasks.

Anyway, right now he need to get out from the cave to meet the others. He rushly picked Lord Seakill who fainted, obviously and went out from the cave together behind him. Taehyung must admitted-- he wasn't that comfortably bringing Seakill on his back. He almost fell for a couple times, but Taehyung managed to get a grip on him.

Tch.

Ignoring the darkness, he made a straight way out, but only to widen his eyes upon seeing all the guards lying around on the ground, at the front of the cave. They were mostly wounded; unconscious and probably dead. The culprit was of course, Myungsoo. 

Taehyung's eyes narrowed when Jungkook waved his hand beside Myungsoo; calling for him from afar. There's Hoseok on the ground, not on his awaken state. Was he dead? Better not, or else all of their efforts were going to be wasted. Taehyung swiftly put Lord Seakill beside him, when he arrived--but not so gently. 

"Auwh, look. It's Seakill!" Myungsoo showed a snicker to Lord Seakill, but failed since he wasn't awake to see it. He rolled his eyes as he flicked Lord Seakill's forehead. "Tch. He's still weak as ever." 

"Oh, oh, tell me, Taehyung! What happened in there?" Jungkook grabbed his shoulders in excited, cutting Myungsoo who was about to open his mouth.

"Apparently, h-he isn't that strong. I was expecting a lot more.." Taehyung sighed; recalling the first fight that he had. He wondered, how the polices couldn't arrest Lord Seakill all these times-- when even himself can defeated Lord Seakill?

When he was thinking about it, it do sounded suspicious.

Myungsoo made him stuttered as he give him a hard slap on the back. "You did really great job." Although defeating Lord Seakill wasn't really consume a lot of energy, he really appreciated it when saw Taehyung could captured him. That's it! He was proud. A little bit.

Then Taehyung received another praise from Jungkook, he just hid his laugh. It was only their first task and Jungkook couldn't hold his happiness that much? Happiness could be clearly seen on Jungkook's face.

But..

A loud groan snapped their attention away. At first Jungkook thought it was Lord Seakill; and he was about to gift him a punch but it turned out to be Hoseok. He's slowly regained his conscious back--his eyes could be seen trying to be bigger, finding the source of light. Phew, so he was alive! His heart beat slowly getting faster than the last time they checked.

"Hoseok?" Myungsoo called him, but he was not moving. Soon, a movement made them relieved. "Hrm?" Hoseok raised a brow in confusion after hearing a sudden voice. Who was that again? His eyelids barely could be open and he just awake for 5 seconds. A few pieces of realization hit him, Hoseok finally noticed the familiar voice. "Ah, Myungsoo! What are you doing here?"

"...Saving you?" He answered, before pointing at Lord Seakill.

Hoseok was quiet for a while, then his mouth made an 'O' in surprise after the obvious reason. "Yes, yes! You came to save me!" He turned to Jungkook and Taehyung, putting hands on his chest dramatically. The two handsome boys just waited for his next move. "My saviors."

Taehyung shot him a weird look secretly while Jungkook beamed, welcoming him. "Nice to meet you, Hoseok. I've heard a lot of you from Lay."

Hoseok frowned all sudden, "Yeah. Where's Lay?" Where did his other half went? He didn't come with them? He looked right and left, wondering if Lay would popped up nowhere and said suprise! but it seemed like not happening...

Well, he probably still cooking at home.

"It went like this actually.." Jungkook started, easing the tension. "When we got your note--"

"I knew you would find it!"

"--we went to Lay so he can translate it. And he did translated it. But when we were about to move to the forest, he suddenly fainted!" He ended with a loud tone. He cut off the non-important things and continued. "We had this translucent butterfly who led us to a room-- but Lay also said that we must save you before it's too late or something like that before that."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. Fine with him. "Uh-oh." Obviously, he knew what's wrong with Lay and even all of what he's saying, but he rather not going to tell them the Healer's secrets. "Can we go back, like right now? I think I left the stove on. Damn, I wonder if Lay knew that I was baking pies that night!" He suddenly mumbled.

Chuckles left from Jungkook and even Myungsoo. Taehyung scoffed in amuse before bending down to pick up his backpack that Jungkook was gladly to take care of, as he was fighting with Seakill.  He walked closer to Hoseok and held out a hand; attempting to help him. "Come on."

Hoseok nodded as he took Taehyung's soft hand. He rubbed off a few dirt first on his clothes after finally able to stand. "You guys can teleport, right? Now take me back to City of Sun." Hoseok demanded while pointing at three of them.

Jungkook touched his nape nervously upon reaching the topic. HA.HA. "Well, we both do know how to teleport but.. Taehyung and I are just basic learners. We can only teleport to the places that we know the location and in the same area that we are in. That's our rule."

"What?! Did you guys perhaps received lessons from that one-eyed Seohyun?"  Hoseok said. It was meant for a joke; but heol, it was right.

"Oh?? How did you know?"

"Oh???" He copied Taehyung's tone in shock, not seeing that coming. "Did I guess it right?"

Myungsoo broke their conversation;  afterall it was just a time wasting and he couldn't stand any of it anymore. "Guys. Stop it, okay? That's not important because actually I had something to tell you." He sighed but only himself that could be heard. " I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter