Bus To Seoul

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25: BUS TO SEOUL


"Omo, look at those men.."

Sehun smiled and turned around, attempting to give a wink to the girls but failed since his lovely taro bubble tea slightly slipped out from his grip as Jongin purposely almost knocked him down. He groaned, embarrassed when the girls scurried off from him.


Taehyung smirked, hearing the words slipped out from the girls. "Got some funny joke?" He raised a brow as he unintentionally to mock Sehun from behind when he saw the failure and the criticism.

"I hate you guys." Sehun mumbled quietly when he continued his steps in the big road of the city beside Jongin, ignoring the stares that he kept getting from the Earthlander.

Yes, they were the nanny of the day.

Or you could say, the hidden judges for the second trial of the day.

"Keep your eyes on the people, folks." Jongin said; enough for the rest of them to hear loud and clear. "As I said few days ago.."

Jungkook sighed in defeat, building the next of his quote; "Blend in the society. Yes, we got that." His lips smiled a little bit. "By the way, where's Storm and where are we going?"

Sehun turned his head to his left. "Storm was out since the morning. He didn't leave a note so we don't know." He answered to Jungkook's curiosity after taking a sip of his bubble tea. "And for your second question, we are going somewhere magic. Now keep your questions until we are there."

Somewhere magic? Jungkook looked around to see if they were heading to anywhere secret. Nope, it was just the modern buildings and the unusual Earthlanders wandering around the streets along them. "Where do you think we're going?" He pulled Taehyung's leather sleeves.

"Somewhere magic?" He shrugged, not really helping.

Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes and kept his focused back; only to find Jongin was peeking at him. Jungkook raised a brow, afraid there was something on his face or whatsoever. "You guys seem to grow closer. Did anything happens last night?" It was Jongin's turn to raise a brow to imitate him.

Taehyung almost choked on his own saliva, suddenly feeling uneasy when the last night topic was brought up. He silently thought that last night was obviously awkward between them. He never once shared his past or history to anyone-- not even to his dad or friends. But it turned out that Jungkook was the first one to know. "Last night.. Was a normal boys' night."

"Boys' night? Did you have pillow fight or something? That sounds like what your sisters would do."

"Stop, my sisters are stupid on their own. We're okay last night." Jungkook nodded, averting his look from them. He chuckled slightly.

Why would he been embarrassed? It was not like they were confessing their feelings or anything but still-- it was awkward for him to tell the Teleporters. "We spent the rest of our time reading the X files that Storm gave. And talked about our powers and trainings. Without pillows.."

"Oh yes, your trainings." Jongin cut him off, probably reminded of something that he should had been told. "Since we're going to somewhere magic, we brought your bracelets in case something wrong."

Taehyung put his hand in his pocket, confusedly. "What? There's nothing wrong."

"I mean, you haven't really opened this box for once, right?" Sehun pointed at both of them, trying to freak them out. "Heh. If you already had, you could see the greatest surprise that you'd never know. What Sulli gave to you is something important. Too important for you guys, yehet."

"Too.."

"...important?"

Jongin added, "So, as soon we arrived, our local guide will bring us for a tour around here!"

"Training hasn't started and yet you're bringing us for a tour.." Jungkook sighed in defeat. What was even the purpose of them going around Earth  while  hiding? "Where is Master Lee? Did something bad going around the Exodus Land that made him go back? Aren't we're supposed to be his priority?"


"Ohh...." Jongin  exchanged look with Sehun to signal what he was supposed to say; but kinda failed since Sehun was trying to keep his poker face on while drinking his bubble tea. Damn, Jungkook suddenly got on their nerves when bringing up about the land. "Master Lee is like the Prime Minister of the land. You can't meet him whenever you like just because you're princes, don't you think?"

"Okay."

"...and!" He emphasised that for a long moment. "Everything's fine in the land, don't worry! Maybe Lay or Hoseok forgot to turn off  the stove while baking the muffins again."






"Hey, that bus looks weird." Taehyung broke the ice when he noticed a bus at the side of the road, not really giving attention to the guys. He fastened his walk towards the bus stop where the peculiar bus parked in front. Hearing that he had changed the subject, Sehun and Jongin felt relieved as their eyes looked at the red glory dragon bus that Taehyung pointed across the road.  "That's our bus." They spoke together.

Jungkook frowned, "What our bus?"

"Our tour guide!"

Oh my.

The red bus in front of the Bus Stop Number 9 1/4 somehow didn't attract much attention to the netizens. Why it wouldn't? It looked like a bus that an Earthlander wouldn't take for a tour. The four of them were staring the dragon wallpaper on the bus; which made them felt unusual.

Tour guide who?







The bus' door opened, welcoming them in even though they were not ready to. Grey smoke out of blue appeared as an effect. The stunned Taehyung and Jungkook took steps back, not aware of what inside the bus.

"Actually, did I tell you before that I've never took a bus?" Taehyung widened his eyes as he felt nervous to use a vehicle. "We rarely get a bus. Like, really. I used the flying carpet once but--"

"Dude, man up. I'll buy you bubble tea." Sehun scoffed, his hands pushed Taehyung's back which led him to take the stairs up into the bus. As Jungkook took steps just behind him, they found an middle aged man was driving the bus, staring at them.

"H-hello." Jungkook smiled, but inside he was doubting about how they were going to take the bus if they didn't have any tickets? The man who was in black returned his glance to the front; not care any less to the four passengers. Okay, not tickets? Jungkook looked confused; neither Taehyung.

"Hello~" A feminine voice caught their ears as they were about to search around. What could be in the bus? A girl was waving at them-- well, more to the Teleporters behind them as she echoed, "Haven't seen you in ages, handsome boys. But today, I'm here to guide you for a fantastic experience tour around Seoul to somewhere magic, thanks to Master Lee! Now, buckle your seat belts, chu." She winked abruptly.

Jungkook and Taehyung stared at her as they didn't really catch up with she just said because; she was talking too fast in two breathes.







Taehyung cleared his throat, not really paying any attention. "Oh great, Master Lee planned another surprising so called trainings. I'm thrilled."

Jungkook raised a brow, "....is that supposed to be a joke?"

"No, Jungkook, no. It's called being sarcastic. It's something that we used to express our deepest feeling of things that we fond of." Taehyung rolled his eyes, suddenly blabbering useless things to stop Jungkook from asking any questions beside the girl.

"Cool."

"....are you serious?" Taehyung widened his eyes in frustration over Jungkook's clueless act that somehow didn't help the situation. Jungkook raised a brow, in innocent of his life. "Anyways." Taehyung turned his gaze to the girl in front of him. "Where are we going, striped girl?"

She curved her lips and shrugged. "I've been called worse than that, so I'll tell you my name. It's Chorong. And we're--"

"Heading to somewhere magic, I told you that." Jongin slapped his back hard from behind as Sehun pushed both of them to enter the bus further. "It's going to take some time, so we'll be having a few beginner prep talk for you guys in the meantime."

Jungkook smiled, "Oh, that's nice. Chorong, do you have any welcoming ceremony for us since we're taking your bus for the first time?"


"Yeah. The ride will be bumpy and rocky with all sorts of obstacles, so please mind yourselves to not throw up in the bus or let your kimchi fried rice breakfast out from your intestines."

"Great, we're all bloody inspired!" Taehyung scoffed as he walked to take a seat in the bus since it started to move. "Thanks."

"You're welcome, Taehyung. Let's just hope that it's not you." Chorong nodded, accepting his remarks. Taehyung mentally cursed from deep of himself when heard that.

When the four of her passengers had took their seats quietly, she cleared , signalling her to start the tour talk sooner. "I've been told to bring you around Seoul, so that's exactly what I'm going to do. But in this restricted bus, we are going to historical places in Seoul that is born from the crack of Exodus Land since billion years ago! Those places are where we called humanity magic, where they are based in the Earth."

"That is so cool~" Jungkook raised his hand in the air, attempting to ask a question even though it was just a minute barely passed. "Chorong, Chorong. Do they protect the Earth like what the protectors in our land do?"

"Kid, that is why we have Doctor Strange to learn with the Ancient One." Chorong told, knowing that they wouldn't understand a bit of what she was talking about. "Like the Keepers in our Exodus Land, in Earth, we have places where important historical are kept and being guarded to maintain the humanity magic. Your tour will be filled with education in order for you to grow closer with you Element Bracelets."

Jungkook clapped his hands, somewhere feeling amazed with his new tour guide. He was about to ask more questions but seeing Taehyung was glaring at him for interrupting the moment, he sat quietly.





"We started with Seoul, here. We're going to reach the Earth Headquarters for the tour in..."

The driver who was quiet all time  chimed in, "10 kilometres."

"What is the purpose of this tour?" Taehyung mumbled but it was enough for Chorong to hear. "Good question! I'd love to answer that, Taehyung, but I guess the two handsome boys over there know better."

They immediately turned their heads to the Teleporters.

Sehun cleared his throat before answering when he saw Jongin seemed like he was not interested of taking over the trip. "You guys are now the Special Bloodlines Limit, right? What do you think that we must have to widen our flexibility?"

"Trainings?" Jungkook guessed.

Sehun shook his head, waving his fingers to the sides. "Aniyo. It's the Element Bracelets. The thing that helps you during a battle. We depend on it a lot since it decides whether we are good enough to survive."





"Ah.." Taehyung started to understand what was happening. "That's why you brought our Element Bracelets. And like what she just said, we're supposed to grow closer with our bracelets during this tour?" Just how could they do that? They hadn't seen nor heard what their bracelets looked like ever since they got it. "Growing closer.. Am I gonna talk with spirits or something, and say hello?"

"Kinda?" Jongin said, smiling over himself when he interrupted them. "You need to make a contract with the Bracelets before you use it. These are what we called our only friends and comrades during a battle since our lives depends on it."

"So for today's session, Master Lee has planned this wonderful tour for you to make a contract with your bracelets." Sehun continued. "You might also want to prove that you are worth of holding the bracelets that is reserved from centuries ago. In this tour, you'll learn about humanity magic from the five elements, where our descendants lighted up their wisdom and wit; in cycle based on what humans do. Learn from there, and we'll be fine. It's a history lesson, anyway. You will learn that Mad Scientists provided a lot of benefits until today."

Jongin took out the wooden box from his backpack, and held it as soon Sehun finished. He seemed to not wary that he had been longing to explain about what they should had known since long ago. "Ready to see what Master Lee gave to you?" He spoke, to the point of making them extra nervous of what was waiting. "This is what Blue Moon made for the Destined Childs; who were fated to be born since decades ago to protect Exodus Land."

Jungkook raised a brow when he heard that for the first time. "You know what? That Destined Childs thingy still sounds confusing. I don't get it."

"Oh my god, these things are such ancient storyline that you should learned from your teachers long ago." Sehun clicked his tongue. "Before you were born, there was a prophecy laid out by the previous Keepers. They sacrificed their will to predict enormous danger that going to happen to the land, as a step of safety. It was a few weeks after the second war; where they faced great attack without any warnings. And it goes on after that.."


❤️❤️❤️

Exodus Land, YEAR 319.

There were five people in a circle, hugging themselves as they began chanting some spells in front of a crystal book. Curtains fell from the windows; the lights shined to the room where there was only a limited number of oxygen.

"Watashi wa anata no subete o ketsujō shimasu."  The first woman pulled over her cape from her head, revealing a smile over her frown. She stepped out from the spell drawing.

"Stop, Ayame. It's not like we're going for a war." A deep voice broke the ice afterwards. "You're making me sad."

A woman with short haired nodded, I'll miss all of you, as well."

"Me, too. I'm glad I have been a good leader for all these times. I will miss myself so much." A man said as he pretended to wipe his tears from his eyes. "I wonder if Sunggyu will take a good role from me."

"This is my last gift." Another man suddenly said, adding more throb to their hearts. He snapped his fingers-- a yellow rose was in his palm. "I express my gratitude for our long term friendship. Gamsa-haeyo. The El Dorado war had ended recently, so we might gonna wait for another threat to come in again."

"That's why we are here, dude. To preserve the harm so the third war won't happen to let our people crushed in evil. We're going to give future warning to the people."

They eventually stared into each other's eyes.

Five of them then took off their own respective bracelets from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter