Sudden Attack!?

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sudden Attack!?

Jungkook let out a sigh as he turned around. That was probably the thirtieth times he did that, letting out a sigh and look the surrounding. "What the..?" He shook his head as he slowly leaned on a tree--well, at least the tree was real.

Jungkook couldn't sure where he was at the moment, he was feeling lost. It's been an hour since he separated from Taehyung, and thank god, he could memorised the way that he took. But the problem was, he had mistook the forest. He never thought Echanted Forest would be soo much confusing and playing with his mind. Just now, the blue sky had turned into purple! The narrow road that he just stepped to recently changed to a left way. Jungkook couldn't imagine how the Keeper of the Forest do that.

If only he could find him..

He looked up the sky, suddenly then felt thirsty. After taking out his water bottle from his backpack, he drank it but then stopped. He kinda thinking of Taehyung. Is he okay? He won't be in so much trouble right? Those questions were playing with his mind. Did he really felt regret? Nah, not really. He did felt like that, but he guessed he must be too upset with Taehyung,  that's why he was being outspoken that he should be.

Just when he was about to put his bottle back, he heard a screeching sound that made his ears hurt. "Ack!" Jungkook put his hands over his ears. He didn't know what's going on or where did that sound came from for sure. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, his ears will be bleeding! "Stop!"

And the sound stopped.

Jungkook didn't have any idea about the sudden sound but he was being cautious after that. Who knows what might be else after that. It might be the forest's illusion.  Furthermore, it was only him at there and he didn't know what's up with Taehyung on the other side. Out of blue, he heard a scream. Yes, a scream.

He shifted his position to the right, where the scream mostly came from. Was it Taehyung? He wasn't sure but who else was there except both of them? Jungkook gulped as he tried to hide his worries. He started to walk, but his walk paused when something fell on the ground.

An arrow was on the ground. There, beside his foot, the arrow was just like being shot.

Jungkook looked up, at the same time feeling scared. Eyes widened when saw a woman with an eye-patch was on him--she was standing on one of the branches that enough to support her weight. Jungkook frightened with the fierce appearance and he decided to take a step away. "W..who are you? What do you want from me?" He wasn't so sure if she heard him from below but he guessed he better run away. When he was starting to make a plan and calculated everything, he felt a cold metal on his neck that ruining all of it. Is that her partner? Jungkook's breath started to become unstable.

"I think I hear something." It was man voice. He hardly recognise that voice, or neither he never heard if. The sharp knife began to hurt him a little, he couldn't believe what's happening. "Is that your fear? I don't think you should be scared." The man said.

Was he insane? Of course he would be scared to death! Can't you imagine someone creepy just put a knife on your neck?

"Yeah, we bring no harm." The woman that he saw earlier jumped down so easily that Jungkook couldn't once again believe it. She just jumped off from 12 feet, safely. "Except you and your intention coming here."

"Who are you? Plea--" Jungkook asked, still in a worry tone.

"You only have ten seconds from now." The woman cut him off while giving him a weird smile. Jungkook frowned, not sure what was she's trying to mean but soon she continued, "To escape. Tick tock goes to the clock."

The knife suddenly wasn't on his neck anymore, and Jungkook felt triumph of success. He knew he will escape--he just need to run. He immediately turned and made a fast run from them. He wasn't bother to look back, anyhow.  "Come on, Jungkook!" He gave himself some self-motivation to keep running from the strangers.

Suddenly, he felt like he just fell into something. It was a river. Weird, he didn't know or notice there's a river exist in the forest. Before he could drowning even more, Jungkook quickly got back to the surface, gasping for an air. "Gosh?!" He murmured, couldn't let himself calm down after falling into unknown river that he supposed shouldn't exist after all. He managed to get back to the river bank, grabbing some grass for a support so he could bring his body back to the ground.

Jungkook lied down on the grass, feeling scared, confused, and thrilled at the same time. He had been wondering who were those guys? And.. Taehyung..

Jungkook's eyes lit in anxiety as he thought about Taehyung. That boy, he couldn't trust Taehyung more than himself! He need to go and find him as soon as possible. Who knows, maybe the strangers earlier actually had more members. He stood up and ignored the wet clothes of his. Luckily his bacpack was waterproof, so the things inside didn't soak by water.

When he took his first step, out of sudden something pulled him back, making his face almost kissed the grass. He gasped before looking at his foot.

What a bewildering moment, the water from the river was pulling his foot! It was pulling him closer back to the water.

A beeping sounds interrupted him. It was a watch that Fairy Hayoung gave him before he left--it was an emergency watch. It will be beep when you're in danger or when you just did a good de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter