Catastrophe Advice

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Monday morning, but rain had already welcomed the day before the sun rises. It was 5:45 in the morning-- total chill.

While Storm and the handsome Teleporters were still sleeping with full of themselves, the sound of television news echoed in the room.

"Nowadays, the weathers seem too difficult to identify. A lot of professional forecasters have made their sightings on these weird incidents. When it is predicted to be sunny, it turns out to be rainy. Few of citizens currently submitting reports for the false news." The lovely news anchor read. 

"This is Park Yoora. Now let's move on to sports news..."

Taehyung grabbed the remote control that was on the table. He frowned as he pushed the buttons to change the channels. "I noticed that, too. The weather is kinda weird lately. Does Earth always like this?"

"Who knows, it might be snowing in few nights."  Jungkook shrugged, fixing his eyes still on the television. He suddenly yawned. They woke up really earlier than they thought; probably because of the heavy rain kept knocking their windows. Who could even sleep? Not them since they weren't that familiar with Earth. They decided to watch the television with their pyjamas. "It's been a week and I kinda okay with it."

"Yeah, it's been a week but Master Lee hasn't shown up for our trainings!" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him with his drowsy eyes. "I think the Teleporters had helped us more than enough." He raised his right wrist a little bit to show Taehyung his white bracelet. "We don't know what spirits are in both of our bracelets, but it's good enough to know to we have something to help us in battle. Even though, I think, we're not going for any battle."

"Talking about the spirits.." Taehyung's voice suddenly became slower even though he knew his voice will be sinking in the sound of rain. It was his turn to show his black bracelet. "My bracelet has been moving really weirdly since two days ago. I don't know why. Do you have the same problem?"

Jungkook shook his head, indicating he hadn't had the same thing occurred. "Maybe the bracelet is malfunctioning?"

"I don't think so." Taehyung sighed as he plopped himself back on the couch. He hugged one of the pillows and buried his face on it. "It's been acting weirdly. That makes me worried if the spirit doesn't like me. That's why I'd be thankful if Master Lee shows up to solve my problem."

"Taehyung, maybe you need more time to get closer. I'm sure it's okay."  Jungkook pat his back, assuring him although Jungkook himself hadn't found out what was really happening.

Just then, a door was opened; thus a head popped up behind it with a creak sound. It was Jongin who just woke up with swollen eyes; maybe too tired. "What are you guys doing?" He rubbed his eyes in order to see them both clearly with a smile. "It's like, 6 in the morning."




"Boy's...morning?" Taehyung smiled.

Jongin didn't looked so pleased with his reply. "Haha. Funny." He said shortly before going back to his room, almost closing the door. "Oh." He added. "Today's your free day. Just go around the place and blend in the society."

Jungkook widened his eyes with the order, "Really? But I thought every day is indeed our free day.. When even we're busy?"




Jongin didn't give much attention to Jungkook's words, and instead he continued. "You can call this as semi-training. The purpose of this free day is for... you to know about what lays inside your hearts... Might as well found something interesting in the city. Hrm, but don't be together. Bye." Jongin closed his room door without hearing their further questions that might never end. His words slowly made their way to two of them. "And he calls that our free day?" Taehyung said as looked at the room door.

"Wow. He really wants us to blend in the society." Jungkook raised his shoulders.




❤️❤️❤️

"Jungkook, I'll go first, okay?" Taehyung raised his voice a little bit in order for Jungkook to notice his leaving. He was fully dressed in his another black leather jacket, white t-shirt with black jeans; fair well matched with his Converse shoes. He adjusted his snapback to the back, cause you know, he needed that kind of swag. Hearing that Jungkook didn't reply, he continued to open the door to leave. He must be still doing the makeup.

He took the first step out from the apartment. Knowing that it was his first walk without Jungkook, he had to admit-- he was a little lost without any direction. Jongin's order to make them separate was quite surprising. Taehyung sighed. What could he do if there was no one around to to do his works; especially Jungkook? When he was still mumbling about his trouble, he felt the bracelet on his wrist kept dangling up and down. "Hey, what's wrong?" He frowned and his hair on the neck risen up from the anxiety. What if there was really something wrong with his bracelet and Master Lee just didn't notice it?

Ignoring much more of his concerns that kept popping out that'd make him to have wrinkles, he made his way out to the busy streets; way too much busier than yesterday he saw. Even though it was around 0953 hours, the cars were already speeding through the traffic. Well, the question was now-- what should he did after that? What even Jongin meant by 'knowing what lays inside their hearts'? "Semi-training, huh..." He let out while looking around the buildings along the streets.

Taehyung kept walking-- to where he believed that it would benefit him from another way. He was lost in thought as his feet brought him anywhere. The feeling that his bracelet still wouldn't stopped from moving tickled his head.  He walked to across the street by the zebra crossing lines; only to spot a familiar small figure walking out from one of the big building from a far.

"Jihyo!" He called out without himself noticing, meters away.

The owner of the name was on her phone, didn't really heard that as she continued to walk. "If you don't want to see me chasing you around with my high heels, you better return my money."

"I told you that the money is gone, Jihyo!"

"Find it back or else I think you'll be the third person, then." She rolled her eyes before hearing another calling of her very own name. She slowly turned. When her eyes laid on the person who was waving his hands in the air for her, she laughed in disbelief. "Oh, are you kidding me?"

Taehyung stepped in front of her with satisfied smile. "Hey! Haven't seen you for a while."




"Yeah.. Haven't seen you like, almost a week ago." She replied, hoping he'd get the sarcasm and looked at him. The last time she saw them, there were blue dress and pumpkin carriage appeared out of nowhere! Jihyo had been having weird dreams afterwards, but she soon forgot about it. Seriously, things about her ex-boyfriend and these two kept appearing in her dreams. "Why are you here? And where's the other coconut hair?"

"We're on different journey for today." Taehyung answered. "I can't believe you're here. Where are you from?"

Jihyo raised her arm, where her doctor white coat was put. There were few stains of blood, signalling that she might be in the operation room last night.

"Just ended my emergency work shift. Now, I'm heading back home." Taehyung nodded, slightly feeling that Jihyo just made him cheer up from being alone since, you know, she was his one and only friend on Earth. "You? What kind of journey that you're currently going?" She raised a brow.

"I don't know about that, actually. I think it's a journey to go for a tour. Well, I just arrived here, so I don't know the places that well around here."

"You're not from here?" Jihyo sounded surprised.

"Yeah." Taehyung replied and frowned at her. Shouldn't she know about it already?  "We arrived here, about a week ago."

Jihyo added more, "Do you came here because your insurance company transferred you to work here?" It seemed like she was trying her best to keep herself convinced that they were from insurance company. Heh.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung spoke as he stared at her weirdly. "We told you that we are fairy Godmothers."

"Like you could fool me with that." Jihyo scoffed while showing her palm to make Taehyung stop bluffing. "Those blue dress and pumpkin carriage that you showed me might be coincidence. Come on." She rolled her eyes, but when she saw Taehyung was still being serious about her jokes, she paused. "No."

"Don't make me to call my first friend on Earth stupid." Taehyung said.

"I said, no way. Okay?" Jihyo rubbed her temple. Why must she met him and talked about non-existent things? "We are in 21st century right now. We don't believe in Godmothers or.. Magic anymore."

Taehyung shrugged with her response. "Well, then you're stupid."

Jihyo groaned in annoyance, trying to not lose her cool in such a morning.




Taehyung showed his usual quirky smile, and waved his hands in front of her. "Actually I'd not-really want to have more of this useless conversation, so I guess I'll go for now."

Jihyo put a hand on his shoulders, making him stopped from going anywhere. "Taehyung, let's have a very gooood talk in a cafe since I need some caffeine. What do you think about that?" She must admitted, a coffee and a little bit of pixie dust stories might started to make her days more openly and odd. I meant, godmothers?

She really needed to put everything back in its place.


❤️❤️❤️

"Do you want extra sugar?" Taehyung held up the sugar packet higher to Jihyo but she refused it with a shook of her head. He then silently sipped his Americano before beginning to cough. "Urgh, I think I need at least 10 packets of sugar for this coffee!" He complained and continued to put in more sugar into his cup.

Jihyo sat down in front of Taehyung after she got her order, and stared at him. The cafe was totally quiet; nobody around since it just opened for the day, the workers were also doing their jobs -- so Jihyo would appreciate if the person that she was seeing right now didn't makes anything to ruin the atmosphere. "Taehyung, listen. Just because you're still an innocent teenager, it doesn't mean that you can go around and talk nonsense stuffs."

Taehyung raised his head to see Jihyo. "Innocent? Do you even know how many heads I had cut off so far?" He said. "I am not being delulu where those kind of imaginary fans are devoted to. Where I came from, it's where magic lies."

"Magic, huh?" She repeated the specific word. "I used to dream about those kinds of fairy tales when I was still a kid. But as I grow up, it was a lie for my childhood fantasy."


"I'm fairy godmother. That is it. No lies." Taehyung rolled his eyes, starting to get annoyed with Jihyo's persistent to not believing of the reality that she should know. "Jungkook and I came from Exodus Land; let's say this is another world. We are princ--"

No, not yet.

"I mean, we are temporary godmothers because we are currently in our punishment. Can you keep up until that point?"


Jihyo didn't give any reaction, but instead she kept putting in more of her pudding to as she listened. Taehyung tried his best to continue without trailing any curse words off. "Anyways, we came here in order to hid..."

She can't know this one as well.

".. Complete our 100 good deeds punishment in order to break free. Here's the proof about our tasks." He showed her the Godmother's watch. It stated; 39 good deeds left and his certificate of being godmother. "You helped us once by asking for our help. Remember, the blue dress and pumpkin carriage? It was all from out power to fulfil your wishes."


Jihyo closed her eyes, biting the straw of her caramel whipped cream mocha with cherry on top. Taehyung looked at her, ready to repeat his story once more when Jihyo cut him off. "No, this is . I wanted to believe that this real deal exists, but I can't."





"Why is that?"

"Because nowadays, we are more to scientific researches or sciences." Jihyo clasped her tiny hands over her face.

"What you told me is not very convincing because, there's still a lot of confusion. Taehyung, how can you prove to me that you're not lying?"

"You are so gonna regret this." Taehyung suddenly went to reach Jihyo's hand on the table. Jihyo was flabbergasted of the first skin ship they immediately had, but when seeing Taehyung clenched his fist on top of her hand, she changed her surprise to---- surprise.

"What the hell?" She mumbled, upon seeing the fire on his hand. She could felt the warmth of the tiny fire burning on her hand. "How.. Did you do that?" Jihyo flinched backwards.







"Duhh." Taehyung widened his eyes and covered his palm back to make the fire gone from their views. "Do you believe now that we are not from Earth and we are fairy Godmothers?"

"B-but still... Fairy Godmothers are supposed to be women!"

"We did something wrong back then we are stuck together to do godmother's works for the punishment. Look, can we just stop our story time? You can ask Jungkook since he's better than me." Taehyung explained once again, lastly reminded about Jungkook.

After story, Jihyo was stunned a little bit after a few seconds. Her body became stiff as in she was lost in her thought to believe what Taehyung just told to her.

Godmothers? Another world from Earth? Exodus Land? Holy lord, is this real?

"So.." Jihyo cleared . "Can I meet Cinderella?" Well, is that even a concern?

"Of course." Taehyung sighed, finally noticing that Jihyo started to get interested. Convincing her was harder than when he tried to persuade his grandma to bake pineapple pie!

"We have Snow White, the Little Red Riding Hood, Peter Pan.. Mad Hatter.. Others.  And the most famous ones, Dark Prince and the Light Prince." He told as he smirked, trying to get good names of himself.

"Where do you live right now?" Jihyo changed the topic out of sudden, not interested with the rest of his words. "Can I touch you?"

"We are in good hands right now and what--?" He was cut off when Jihyo's hand about to reach his cheek. He slapped her hand halfway and grunted, "Halt, human. Halt. No one can touch me that easily except close friends." Raising brows, Jihyo took her hand back, not minding the rest of his words where she practically not interested. "I guess people from another world have smooth skin. I thought your skin would be like stretchy, invisible to touch or something."

"Oh." Taehyung blurted out.

If she is in my land and I am not her friend, her head would surely rolling on the floor right now. But Jungkook will surely loving the skin ship more than he does.

"Anyways.. We.. Have important missions on Earth. So, can you help us whenever we have problems?"

"I.. Taehyung, I'm not fully convinced yet. This is too much for me to take one at a time." She said as she scratched her head, feeling half confident. "But yeah, I'd glad to help you when you are in your hard times. Maybe I'll believe you when I see something that can make everything sense."

"Hard times, eh..?" Taehyung furrowed his brows upon recalling the words. "I think I do have one."






"...what is it?" Jihyo replied, suddenly became a part time counsellor.

"This." He pulled up his jacket sleeve, showing Jihyo the precious bracelet that he had been keeping safe for days. "This is a magic bracelet where we used spiri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter