WAR OF HOPE :D

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

okie lowkey so hi yall i hope you still have this story in your reading list and library after so long lmao. im on semi hiatus for writing now since school and other projects; so i dont think i can update that regularly. please bear with it :D

 

It's late, but happy 2017. i hope my bros exo and bts have a good year❣love you, your votes, your comments, your reads and your waiting. Do check my other fanfic hoho.

 

this chapter is dedicated to my unnie infiresmongji ^^

 

CHAPTER 31: WAR OF HOPE

 

 

Jihyo groaned as she felt her soul was in her back for once again. The cold hard concrete was the first one to welcome her face.

 

"Oh, look! She's awake!" A girl whisperㅡyelled as Jihyo could sensed a hand on her forehead.

 

"Wㅡwhat?" Another voice joined in. "Get off from her first."

 

 

Jihyo's eyelids barely made it to see the dimmed light in the room. Her hands supported her body to sit down properly; her back crammed while her head was still spinning. "Urgh.."

 

"It can talk!"

 

"Stupid, of course she can."

 

That was when she noticed there were other people in the room. Er.. not a room, but a ratherㅡ "Wㅡwhy.. am I in a freaking.. is this..jail?" Jihyo blurted out from her lips. She caught glances from the two people nearest her; which Jihyo assumed they were the voices earlier.

 

As she turned her neck to see a full view, there were many other jail roomsㅡ as Jihyo could guessed possibly more than hundreds people were trapped in it.

 

The jail that she was inㅡ Jihyo's hair on her neck rise up when she noticed all of them were looking at her. They were wearing torn out and dirty clothes, as if they were in here for a long time. But even under the dimmed lights, she could traced their.. will to survive. Jihyo herself didn't know how she could say that, but in instant, she knew those people weren't dangerous if she didn't do anything.

 

 

"What's your name, big sister?" Jihyo looked down to see a girl around ten years old crawled out from her mother's grasp, to go near her.

 

Much to her reflexes, Jihyo flinchedㅡ making the girl paused her track. "No, no. Don't be afraid. We are all good people."

 

"W..why are you trapped in here? Where is this place?" That was her first question to the girl. Jihyo moved to the corner beside her, leaning on it as the people continued to stare at her weirdly.

 

"The bad guys captured us, here!" The girl replied, but it was weird when she talked about it while smiling. "They wear black clothes and they had scary faces. You know them, big sister?"

 

"Nㅡno." Jihyo ran her gaze away to the floor, unable to translate what situation she was in. "Are those people the same who caught me?" That boy that I met earlier.. but why? How did they know her presence that easily?

 

"Y..you.." The silence broke when a raspy voice was heard. Everyone snapped their heads and moved aside to let Jihyo see the clear view of the person who called her out. When she saw him, she widened her eyes to see a man full with blood.

 

"You.. are the Earthlander, aren't you.."

 

Jihyo's breath hitched. How did he know? Wait, how did everyone or anyone know?

 

For once more, everyone stared at Jihyo. Now, they were sure of why would she wore different clothes and how weird her 'Stay calm and eat pizza' t-shirt and SPAO jacket were.

 

"Are you okay?" Her voice trembled as Jihyo forced herself to stand up to take a look to the wounded man. "What happened to all of you?" She asked when she spotted there were indeed unhealed cuts on the people's skin. "Were you tortured..?" Jihyo made her feet to look at the man.

 

"Well, you can say that.. physically.. but not mentally." The man coughed blood, making droplets on her jeans. He was at the brink of death. Jihyo tried her best to kneel down without making the people to look at her more.

 

"You're.. Jihyo." He added.

 

 

Jihyo frowned in confusion, "What? How did youㅡ"

 

 

"She's with us. She's the.. victory of our safety." He held Jihyo's hand. It was cold; Jihyo wanted to check his pulse but the man stopped her from doing so. "You. Have the key to end the war. Yㅡyou have it.. with you." As soon his words escaped from him, his lips turned blue. "Don't let them to make you spill what it is."

 

"I'm sorry, but I don't understand what are you saying." Jihyo was puzzled. "I just came here, okay? Jungkook and Taehyungㅡ"

 

"They brought you here. Yes." He tightened his clasp. "You have to endure.. whatever it takes. You must be the one to make the Dark King to realise howㅡ" But he paused. "H..how.." Jihyo stared at him and saw that his eyelids became heavier.

 

"Peter!" The same young girl dashed forward. In fact, everyone scooted closer to him.

 

Jihyo took steps backwards, as she let the people to pass her shoulders.She looked down to her hands that were now covered in blood. Pink blood, she noticed the colour changed. What key that she holds? She is their victory of the war?

 

The war. They were having a war right, it was like Master Lee told her.

 

When she raised her heads up to see the crowded people at the corner trying to make the man wake up, Jihyo soon realised who they might be. These people who were captured. Trapped.

 

"You guys.. You're those people that have been captured by Taehyung's dad." She muttered, gaining their attention slightly. The Blood what..? "The Special Bloodlineㅡ" She covered , suddenly turned her body around. Was this real? She found where they were hidden. And these guys had superpowers, right?

 

"Big sister, you know about us?"

 

 

"I think so." Jihyo bit her lips. "It's just that, Taehyung, Jungkook and everyone are trying their best to save you guys. And is that the Peter Pan?" She pointed at the man.

 

"Yes, yes. But don't worry, he will wake up tomorrow." The little girl tugged Jihyo's shirt hem out of blue. "By the way, big sister. Since you are from Earth, how's life there?" Things escalated quickly, if Jihyo might think.

 

"Aigoo, my daughter is asking so much questions." Her mother came to her and held her back. Her mother looked so young, in any way Jihyo saw her. "I'm sorry for her rudeness. You must be tired, so please take a rest. We'll cover up for you when the guards come."

 

Jihyo shook her head gently, "No, no. Your daughter is lovely. Can you let her to play with me for a while?" With this little girl's help, she might can explain what happened in here. The little girl went out from her mother's hug and ran to Jihyo.

 

"Hi, what's your name?" Jihyo said as she sat down with the girl.

 

"My name? It's Yeri."

 

"Do you have a power? Why are you trapped here?" Jihyo started her interrogation when the girl gave the response that she had expected. Yeri beamed at her, "Me? I just followed my mother here. We are trapped because the bad guys want our blood."

 

Jihyo widened her eyes, "Blood? Why?" So, that explained why there were cuts and bruises.

 

"Big sister, I heard that the baddest person that controls the other bad guys is having a bad time with his body." Yeri whispered. "He needs our blood because it's immortal and powerful. But everyone knows it won't last, that's why he takes more from us."

 

"Did they take your blood, too?"

 

Yeri nodded. "Of course. Since I'm my mother's daughter." Jihyo patted her head gently; processing what she heard. "Don't worry, Yeri. Taehyung and Jungkook will save you from these people." Trying to calm herself, she told herself that those two must be on their way to save her.

 

"But I only want Jungkook. Not Taehyung. Taehyung is a bad guy, right?"

 

"What? No." Jihyo shook her head, frowning. "They're both are equally nice. Well, Taehyung is such a hard headed sometimes, but he is just a boy that stuck in the middle of his family affair. If you know him personally, you'll notice that he's like a child."

 

"Big sister." Yeri called out for her. "Do you like Taehyung?"

 

Jihyo was caught off guard with that. "Huh? Nonsense." What chance could it be if Jihyo likes him? Having a feeling to ㅡ Taehyung?

 

"Then..." It looked like Yeri hadn't given up yet. "Do you like Jungkook, then?"

 

"Jungkook?" That didn't even make sense too. Yeri was just a little kid but she asked her such adult questions that she didn't know why. "Jungkook wouldn't dare to like me. Why would he?" Jihyo pinched Yeri's cheeks.

 

"From the way of your story, you sound like you know them and care too well. Ah, big sister. Perhaps are you in love triangle?"

 

"Whatㅡ" Before her lips could be parted, Yeri hushed her from replying. She consciously turned her head to the prison bar and then glanced back to Jihyo. "Big sister, you have it with you, right?"

 

Jihyo leaned forward to her, whispering; "Have what?"

 

"The thing that Peter said. You brought it with you to save us, right?"

 

"Actually, Yeri. I was too captured like you guys, so I didn't think that I could save you in this situation." Jihyo frowned towards the little girl. "And I don't have any idea of what is the thing you're talking about."

 

"Big sister." Her voice suddenly became stern. "You know that we need your help as well." As if she changed to a different person, Yeri gave a piece of advice to her. "So, don't tell anyone about the key that you have unless you're with the Dark King alone."

 

Dumbfounded with all the messes that she said, Jihyo couldn't help but to reply with a gentle nod so the little girl didn't cry with her response. Just when Jihyo wanted to ask more, she heard few metal footsteps entering the dungeon.

 

A man, with a cat feature came in first. His ears were pointed like cats, whiskers on his cheeks. His yellow eyes roamed in the prisonsㅡ Jihyo felt scared if he was looking for herself. She clutched Yeri's hem of shirt.

 

"Remember what Peter said, big sister." That was what she heard before she felt a hard grip pulled Yeri away from her lap. Her mother screamed; pleading for the guard to not take her daughter. "No, not my daughter!" It turned out that they wanted the little girl.

 

Jihyo let out a gasp as the cat man held Yeri's wrist tightly that she knew it would leave a bruise.

 

"The King will not let you go for your disloyalty!" The mother earlier cried, her fingers wrapped around the iron bars that separated her and her daughter. "Cheshire, let go of her!" She took a step toward the prison door that was still opened, but held back by the guards.

 

Cheshire? Jihyo furrowed her brows. Cheshire Cat?? He was a traitor. She shot him a glare from a far. I knew that you're a bad guy even from the Alice in Wonderland.

 

"I am nowww serving for the Dark King and Jin Won. That is called switching sides for my own good." He replied, not looking at the mother. "Now, little girl." He said. "Can you see what happened in your future?"

 

Yeri somehow didn't feel scared, "Yes."

 

"And what is it?"

 

"You're hurting me."

 

"Yes, I will hurt you just like what I just did to Peter. But if you be a good girl, you might feel lesser pain." Cheshire nodded as a guard approached him with a tray of sharp tools. Jihyo looked carefully. Knives, slicers, needles, threads, empty bottles and much more things. What the hell?

 

When he was about to slice the knife on Yeri's wrist, Jihyo couldn't hold it as she pushed the guard from the door; making him to stumble on his feet. She dashed forward toward him before he could say any words of surprise. Jihyo hit Cheshire's forehead with a hard hit with her own head. Great headbutt there.

 

"Stop this mad red haired woman!" The guards were panicking when they saw Cheshire landed rolling on the ground, sitting on his own short tail.

 

"My nose, my nose! My tail!" Cheshire touched his nose in pain when her head made a contact with his nose; as his tail was in pain too. Jihyo grabbed the golden knife away from his grip and far from Yeri. Jihyo touched Cheshire's face with anger, accidentally pulling the white whiskers. "Watch out! You're pulling meowww whisker, woman!"

 

Yeri was out from his hold; eventually it made him to fall. Jihyo took a chance to grab the few knives from the tray in the commotion as the guards started to surround her. Cheshire yelped when Jihyo stepped on his tail when she took steps back, "What are you guys doing? Come and help meeowww!"

 

As the guards were distracted to help him or to catch Jihyo; suddenly Yeri let out a murmur to the people inside the prisonㅡ "I can see the light and.. b..blood." It was enough for Jihyo to give attention to the little girl. "Yeri, what did you say?"

 

However, Yeri turned her head to her mother, "I..I will keep Jihyo sis hidden for now until we find Dark King. Urm.. I think." As if it was on cue, people started throwing tantrums to the guards in the room, making them speechless to do anything. Since the gate was opened, there were people that still could stand coming out to hold back the guards.

 

Yeri held his hand up to slip in Jihyo's sweaty palm, "Big sis. Your boyfriends are coming to save us. Looks like the war is happening. Dawn." She pulled the red haired woman away from the guards, with a sly route and hid behind pillars. The darkness helped them a bit. The little Yeri was now a big help for Jihyo.

 

"How do you know that, Yeri?" Ignoring the boyfriends, Jihyo whispered.

 

 

"I can sense some big futures." She replied. "And big sis, if you still there in the prison and didn't do anything for another minutes, you, dead already. I think I understand what Peter said." Yeri smiled. "I can see you standing in front of the Dark King while holding a remembrance from The Dark Prince's late mother by midnight."

 

"Mㅡme? Alone?" But what was the remembrance? She didn't even meet Taehyung's late mom, how could she has something from her?

 

And to face Taehyung's dad? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter