Black Chasseurs Move

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

P/s: God, i love that anime so much and I've sworn that I'll put their reference in this. HAHAH.

It's the Element Bracelet; who has the same functions like their rings and boxes. A lot more will be coming  :)

And well, I love you guys but this chapter is gonna.. Bit tough in the end. 

 

"So.. What about us and those bracelet things?" Jungkook raised his brow in excitement while rubbing his hands. There were something else that they didn't know? They were gathering at the back of their house-- in front of their garden. "And it's snowing!"

"Yeah, I'm freezing!"

Seohyun inched closer to Sunggyu with a frown face, unable to accept the fact that was going on. "Isn't it enough for them to only know about Black Chasseurs? Why need to involve the Element bracelet?" She took a peek on them from the far.

"Can't really blame them." Sunggyu shrugged,  a bit awkward.  "I mean,  the duties are now in the Mad Scientists' hands. It's up to them."

It was Baekhyun. And as well as Kyungsoo. Their lab coats had these coffee stained, by the way. No trace of Namjoon was seen, but never mind him for now. They were smiling all over their heads and it was creeping them out. "So!" Kyungsoo started and the attention was now on him. "What is this miraculous thing?" He raised Baekhyun's wrist and pulled up his sleeve. A white striped thin line bracelet could be seen, but it was different from Sunggyu's.

Taehyung heaved a sigh. A trendsetter, maybe? "Is this kind of trend or something?" Perhaps, he was way too behind in fashion sense. Jungkook almost laughed at his answer. "It's a bracelet." Obviously. "Ermm, but that isn't the same like Sunggyu so.."

"This kkaebsong is called Element Bracelet." Baekhyun uttered while jingling the bracelet. "Do you know why we have this?"

"Hrmmmmm.... " They both said in unison.

Baekhyun lifelessly shook Kyungsoo's shoulders. "This is mad! Madness! Boom, boom!" Kyungsoo widened his owl eyes. "Then show them, Baek!"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. How kkaebsong all of these? "Here." A white light was seen suddenly and the bracelet was transformed into a few boxes that were floating! They were there before went disappeared.

"What the h--"

"Shush! No bad words!" Kyungsoo shut him up. "This is called as 'Bracelet Transformation', a process where the bracelets will change into two things; weapons or in animals shape, which are based on your element. Each person differs a different type of transformation, so yeah."

Jungkook raised his hand up to his teachers. "How do we get those bracelets? And elements..?"

"Sunggyu, you didn't teach them?" Baekhyun widened his eyes. " Kkaebsong, so what's the purpose of your training back then?!"

"They just need to improve their magic skills, I mean that's all; to confront Lord Seakill. We didn't know things would turn up like this, that's why we keep this as a secret. But yeah, why would we even tell them back then, though? No point of it." Sunggyu explained smoothly.

Taehyung groaned. "W-well, it would be better if you tell us.."

"Alright, alright!" Kyungsoo interrupted, not interest for a further argument. "Let me confirm just one thing. Do you already know what's your element? The source of magic depends on that, you know."

"....i don't know." Taehyung frustratedly said. Things were starting to be complicated, aren't they?

"Yeah, we kinda learned all of the stuffs in two days. Fire, Water, Wind and Earth. I didn't know that we need to have a main element!"

"This is why you guys aren't the best teachers! You didn't even tell them the mosr basic thing in the magic world." Baekhyun plainly commented while Seohyun rolled her eyes. "Do you want to die, Baekhyun?!"

"Wait, Baekhyun. Did you heard that? They learned four elements in two days?!" Kyungsoo suddenly tugged Baekhyun's sleeve. He let out a gasp, unexpected of that. Baekhyun covered his mouth, and leaned downward to Kyungsoo. "R-really? Isn't that mean.."

"That means they are the Special Bloodlines Limit!"

Kyungsoo nodded, "Holy cow, this is upsetting. They act like they didn't know--"

"Yeah.. And they didn't know that they're being hunted by Black Chasseurs. Poor kids." Seohyun whispered from beside them. Sunggyu, too, was there, listening to them after they walked closer without the scientists' knowing.

"Do they know about these?"

"Fortunately, not yet. They only thought the Special Bloodlines are like-- us. You know, special from their perspectives. They didn't realize about this, at least. Master Lee might did put a little spell on them."

"Good, I'll keep an eye on them for now." Seohyun continued.

"Yah, what are you guys whispering?!" Taehyung looked at them suspiciously when a group of them was formed, gossiping about some serious matter.

"Err.. Nothing, nothing!" Baekhyun nervously exclaimed while shaking his head. "Now let's test on how you will know your magic element It's a simple experiment-- ooh, I love it! You just need to clasp your hands together with this special paper that we created." He flicked his fingers and two white papers popped up in the middle of air.

"Ahh, old days. I miss doing these things." Sunggyu smiled, remembering a few teenage days. Was a fun days, wasn't it?

They both took the papers and did what like they've been instructed. "Do not think of a specific element, and just clear your mind. Gather your inner power and the effect of the element will be shown! Easy!" Kyungsoo lifted up his finger. "For example, fire will caused the papers to be burned, wind will caused the paper to split, the paper of earth will be crushed, water will caused it to soak  and lastly, the metal element paper will be teared in pieces. That's how we'd do it."

Kyungsoo started to count. "1..2..3! Now!"

After a nerve wrecking moment, they opened to see the result.

"Woahhhhgh!!"

"Holy cow! What the--"

"No bad words from a student!" Baekhyun cleared his throat, and a smile was drawn. A big one. "I see! This is a very amazing duo!"

Jungkook widened his eyes; couldn't believe what happened to his paper while Taehyung couldn't hold his confusion. They looked at the papers, before at both of them, and the papers, then looked up again--

"It's.. It's.." They chorused together and started to stare at Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

"I'm happy, Seohyun! Daebak!" Sunggyu beamed unexpectedly. "This is.. Unbelievable.." Sunggyu clapped his hands before running to Taehyung. His gloves lit in fire and held his hands, tightly. Taehyung almost released his paper that was in fire. "I haven't found a successor for all these years, and to think that it was you!" He shook Taehyung's shoulders.

"Nuts. Tch." Seohyun snickered from a far. "And how 'bout you, Jungkook?" Seohyun gained Jungkook's attention. "I bet you're happy because you had the same element as Krystal."

"Wait.." Jungkook started as he scanned the soaked paper. It was completely wet. What he expecting that? No. "I was understand that only sea creature can possessed water element. W-why?"

Baekhyun raised his hand, attempting to answer. "95% of the Water Element is from the sea, while the other 5% is a rare speciality that concluded normal magician. Well, it seemed that a Light Kingdom Prince just proved a theory where a royal blood can has a water element. I mean like, you're a prince from Light Kingdom afterall. Either you mom is a mermaid, or your Light Kingdom blood helped."

"But the same theory does not apply to you, Taehyung." Kyungsoo added more, turning right to see dumbfounded Taehyung. "Fire element IS an element that everyone can has, but the purity of the flame itself depend on the user. As you can see, the texture of Sunggyu's flames is a bit hard and in a red-orange colours." He pointed at Sunggyu's burning gloves.

"That mean, he has a great power of flame usage and he's also the seventh inheritor of the first Fire Element generation. If you want to be the same rank as him, you need to train your fire control starting from now."

"Hold up. I got a question." Jungkook frowned, uneasily. "We both went to trainings with them.. we technically known how to control almost of the elements. But how come this-" he lifted his paper. "Determine my element?"

Taehyung stood there, starting to think the same. "Now that you said it.."

"Ermmm.. that is because..." Kyungsoo touched the back of his nape, processing an answer. An answer that he should not tell them.

"Your Royal Blood helped. I think so. Some people have different abilities. They can have more than one elements and stuffs.." Seohyun laughed nervously upon saving the day.

"I see!" Jungkook nodded, completely believed. "Now, what was about the Element Bracelet again?" He shifted the topic.

Kyungsoo took a breath. A calm one, "It will be used to help you during a fight; like as a weapon or in an animal shift. It can be guns, knives, or even an ant-- doesn't matter! It's a thing that we created; the first prototype was released 100 years ago for the first generation before it went quiet for renovation. Well, it basically a helper during the battle."

"So, Seohyun. Do you have a bracelet, too?" Taehyung lifted a brow, interested. "Because you said that you use bow and arrow, right? What's your element?" Finally, the gold question had been asked!

"Of course. But I won't show you." She chuckled. "It's not really important. About my element."

Jungkook laughed to ease the situation. Seohyun's element can be investigated later, right? "Can I meet Krystal or something? I mean, she's the Water Elements, right.." He suggested instantly.

"That would be nice, but not now." Kyungsoo took the offer.

"Oh yeah! I'd love to start a training! I can't believe Taehyung is going to be my pupil again." Sunggyu beamed loudly and rested his hands on Taehyung excitedly. Indeed, he was so in ease of finding his successor after years searching. Although there were many fire element existed out there, he just didn't convince enough to pass on the Flame Tradition and when Taehyung appeared-- he knew something big would happen! Despite his kingdom, he knew he'd found a great one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter