CHAOTIC LAND

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, mellow. This chapter will be focusing on how the situation in Exodus Land is like during the disappearance of Jungkook and Taehyung after Taehyung's dad released the order to gather more of Special Bloodlines Limit when he knew his son had chosen different option.

This scene will be shifted through a fast and easy; so I'll be focusing on a few parts of characters in a short time.

The main villain, Jin Won is coming and showing up already! He is portrayed by the actor, Nam Goong Min❤️




| EXODUS LAND |

City of Sun.


It was a hot afternoon and there weren't any people much on the street at the City of Sun. The market seemed usual; the leisure was the same; even the girl in the red cloak was the same with her wolf playmate.

"My mom's pie is the best, right, right?" She grinned beside and kicked off her feet on the air. She then gazed at the green grass on the hill where they were sitting. The hill showed them the scenery of what usual the city would be like from a far.

"Hnn." Kris silently agreed and took a bite. He was into the pie without saying any further. Jesisica; the little Red Riding Hood frowned over his gloomy mood-- which obviously she could sensed that within any moment. "Kris? Are you okay?"

The question made the wolf to pause his action. He sighed and looked at Red with a worried face. "Hey, Red. If something happened to me and my pack, can you tell your mom to go somewhere far, from here?" He put on a weak smile.

"What? Where are you going?" Jessica raised a brow, indicating that she wasn't understand.



"Nothing. Just be safe." Kris cleared his throat and ran his look away from the red girl, perhaps he couldn't continue his words anymore.  As he was about to take another piece of pie, his sensitive ears moved upon sensing movement on the grass. Believing into his wolf instinct, he took the further step to push Jessica from being closer, making the clueless girl to slightly rolled off over the short hill-- but enough to keep their distances.

"U-hoh. You got me already." A man held up his hands and smirked. "Hey little girl, are you alright over there?!"

Jessica looked confused so she didn't give any reply sooner when she lifted her face up. The piercing man ought to be too weird for her presence. She sensed the fear in Kris' eyes even from the far.

"Can I borrow this little wolf?" The man raised his voice and pointed to Kris. Without waiting, he grabbed Kris collar which somehow made he shocked and pulled the man's hand away with his visible claws. "Now, now, be a good dog can you?" The man tilted his head when Kris' eyes had shown red; indicating no talk needed.

"Arasseo, no food for you. Bad dog."

His hands lit up in dark aura before grasping on the wolf's shoulder deeper. Receiving the upcoming attack, the wolf winced and held the unknown's hand who forbid him to stand up in order to launch close range attack on the upper down. His knees were glued on the glass.

Jessica gasped and kicked her basket out of her way, attempting to give Kris any help that she might not really sure but as she took the first step closer, her body froze. "U-urgh..?" Jessica looked down over her red shoes and it was not moving. As soon she met Kris' eyes for an instant, when she was searching where did that came from, Kris' lips mumbled in desperate: "Run."

The piercing man moved his other hand up to Kris' neck upon seeing that he was not giving much attention to himself. He lowered his body down and whispered, "Don't you think it's an honour for you when the Black Chasseurs rips your heart out of your body in front of her?" He snapped his thin coloured fingers, eventually made a small ace card to appear in his palm. "Or is it an honour for her?" He man smirked while averting his gaze to Jessica who was frozen on the ground. When Kris noticed it, he closed his eyes and stopped his mind control on Jessica, making her to spin around, fastly to take her basket and started to run away. It was stupid of him to stop Jessica from moving.

He threw the card, enough for it slip across Jessica's arm and made a cut on her favourite red cloak. "Hey, girl! If you wanna this dog of yours to be safe, tell everyone in the city that Black Chasseurs will be raiding over the entire land soon! If we found someone is hiding the Special Bloodlines Limit, no mercy will be given!" He clapped his hands once, popping a letter in front of frightened Jessica's face.

"I'll find someone to save you!" Jessica said and took the suspicious letter. She knew that she must do what the man just asked. "Just.. Stay there!"  She sprinted with her cloak fluttered in the wind.



Kris' lips slightly curved up, touched with the words that she managed to let out in the bad situation. His eyes got blurry and his vision on Jessica almost gone. Deciding his last move, he moved away from man's hands, kicking his legs to make him stumbled. Kris rubbed his neck on the spot where the man touched, before glancing at his hand.

"Oh no." Kris widened his eyes as he saw blue light emitted on the back of his hand.

The man caught himself from falling and stared at Kris. "Oh yes. That's right. I admit that you're not a dog now. But instead you're the pure wolf." He laughed suddenly. "I just released the trap spell on your body that held back your wolf's desire. Now, it's mine when you're dead."

Kris gasped and hugged himself. Out of sudden he let a loud growl as his veins started to show up. He felt pain, his fingers started to grow longer whille his ears changed its shape.



He's transforming even though it was not on the full moon. No one could undone the spell that Master Lee did to his descendants. He hadn't release the spell-- so he couldn't transform into the aggressive wolf that everyone's feared.

He knew he's done as soon he finished transformed.

"Who are you? How.." He laid on the ground when he knew he couldn't gather himself for once.  He will lose his mind soon. The man just looked at him with a smile, as if he was enjoying the view. "Me? I'm your new ruler, of course. So come on, serve for your new master, wolf boy. Black Chasseurs is glad to receive the Wolf clan' service to take over Exodus Land."

"The Wolf.. Clan?" Kris mumbled while blinking his eyes which were tearing up.

"Of course! All of your family is now on the hunt. We need to takeover your great sixth senses!" The man kneeled down, making himself on the same height with Kris. "It's Master Jin Won's era right now." He lifted a finger to the struggling wolf and when his index finger connected with his forehead, a black aura with a wing symbol shown on his arm. Kris fell down in one swipe, hitting his face on the grass as he lost his consciousness-- but his wolf transformation was still processing.



"I'll let the girl know that we won't be waiting here, okay?"

____

Gold Island.


The fact that everything was in gold made everyone to be flustered with its shine. While everyone was still happy; unaware of the threat because they thought somehow the small gossip about Black Chasseurs would go down like the wind, a group of hiding people were hiding anxiously under the small hidden hut in the gold forest.

"They'll find us." The woman broke the silence.

"We'll be fine, for now." The blonde one replied while looking at his gold watch who seemed to be ticking off from the usual track. He closed the watch and held the woman's hands quietly. "In a few hours, they'll arrive so let's get away from here a few minutes before that. Have you--"

But the crashed on the door made everything they planned failed.

"Yes, sir! THE 34TH SQUAD IS HERE TO TAKE OVER THE TIME KEEPERS!" A strong voice screamed when the door fell down in front of the two Time Keepers; Tao and Victoria who were in shock. As they were focusing to the entrance, they saw a tall man taking a step into the small hut. He looked around the room before laying his gaze on the couple.

"Oho! We're right!" He smiled. "So which one of you is going with me first?"

The two people stood up and backed away. They changed looks and tightened their hands. They knew that they must face the trouble in order to escape. "We're not going anywhere." The blonde man grabbed his gold watch again and pushed the button which somehow led into something happened soon.

"Too bad." The tall man shook his head. "I was waiting for the pretty lady over there. Like, oh, you know, Woman's Generation is still good---"

Tao grunted while eyeing to the man. Pip squeak. He clicked his watch-- once-- twice-- thrice---- but nothing happened. Victoria touched his back in confusion upon seeing no effect on the man. Time supposed to go in slow. But why this man infront of them kept blabbering like nothing happened?

"...or maybe Tipani, Suni, and Tayon.. Oh, I'm sorry for talking too much. I'm just too excited to capture the famous Time Keepers who guard the time in universe of the land!" He closed his eyes while nodding for a few times. Just then he let a small giggle while raising a brow. "I know, I know. You're using your Time Hover to slow down the time and escape from here, right? That watch over there." He made the attention to rest on the moving clock. "It won't work against me and my squad. You're fighting with the Force Magnetic Field user--- so, your bracelet won't work with the waves."

", ." Victoria whispered behind Tao's back as they knew they were now trapped. No  one had ever been avoiding how to escape from warping with the time.  So that was why the clock  was in malfunction-- it predicted the wrong time because of the strong waves. "They found a way to get away with our time controls."

"So, my precious Time Keepers, you won't waste your golden times right? Now slowly take a step forward, hand in the clocks and yourselves. Or we can take this as an honourable fight against the Black Chasseurs." Ji Soo winked, already predicted of his certain win in front of those two wanted.
 

___


Dark Land, the Dark Wing Castle.


The Black Chasseurs had launched the biggest commotion at the very same time in the certain parts of land where they heard about the hiding spots of the Special Bloodlines Limit. No one knows about what going to happen except themselves and few others. That was just the warning signal that they should be taken aware from now on.

Letters of complaint were immediately sent to the Dark Wing Kingdom's office-- asking about the ruckus-- but those were somehow now in the thrash can.

The king had released his claws.

The king who was gazing towards the windows in his room, decided to grab his crown that he put and his boar coat. He opened the windows and cleared his throat. He could see the people in front of the castle's gates but they were too coward to cross over. His dark city seemed normal as always and he loved the usual atmosphere that would bring the joy in himself.

He started to write something in the middle of the air; releasing his dim aura as his power as a king glowed up--


My so-not-lovely people in the entire land,

As you have heard the ruckus that my underlings had done, I would surely not apology for my kindness for bringing tears to all of you. We only seek for the Special Bloodlines Limit. Turn themselves in. We will search without leaving any speck of dust.

No harm are intended if you go with us nicely.
No mercy will be given if you decline or object or even help to hide them.

Give cooperation and you shall be rewarded for your loyalty.

The new era will be beginning to start and may darkness dim in your hearts.

The rebel is now on the way. EL DORADO WAR III will break out if you do not hand in all of the Special Bloodlines Limit in a certain time🌊.

WE ARE ONE.


_____


Fairy Council, City of Sun.


The writing on the sky was too great to be ignored. Everyone in the land could seen that enormous message that could only be done by the kings-- but in this case, it was all from the Dark Wing kingdom King. The sky was dark and the truth behind the message made themselves to be overwhelmed with the surrounding.

Every, every, everyone was outside of their houses to see the warning. Every, every, everyone stopped their works to see the warning.

Every, every, every, every Special Bloodlines Limit was in fear of getting hunted by the Black Chasseurs that kept getting bigger when saw the warning.

Fairy Irene took a sip of her tea with shaking hands. "So.. Okay.. I'm sure the Dark King has gone mad. Why do you think of that, Fairy Ha young?" She turned to see Fairy Ha Young who was already at the door with documents that she took earlier. Fairy Irene looked in disbelief but she held back so she wouldn't get no wrinkles later.
 


"I don't think I know that." She was as well, shaking in so much fear.

"BECAUSE HIS GODMOTHER SON, FAIRY TAEHYUNG HAS GONE!" Fairy Irene smashed her Victorian tea cup and it ought to be cracking in any moment. "Those stupid princes haven't came back like... Month ago?? They left out the report and just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter