Tea Time?

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the story's progress so far:  49.5%.
chapters before ji hyo/ hee jung will appears: 6 or 10 chapters (?) not confirmed yet, but when strike storm hit 'em, we'll be there! Ehem, I should really write the plot faster  cause I'm sure you can't  wait for her, right?

ʘ‿ʘ

A figure appeared in front of Jungkook. His feet stopped; making the thought wandering around about the person. Who was that? Where was he? Jungkook didn't get the chance to scam the surrounding as he could only noticed a few trees beside his side. It was Seohyun. "Seohyun?"

"Jungkook, the Exodus Land's saviour."

He halted. Wait. Out of blue, his knees met the ground. It was like the gravity pulled him from standing up. Where did he had heard that from?

"Save him."

The voice of Fairy Hayoung's echoed through the forest, "Black Team is going to make a move. Protect the Special Bloodline Limit--"

Black.. Black..

Chasseurs. Jungkook's eyes widened in confusion. An ice blast went passed him-- and when he turned around; it wasn't him getting the hit, but someone else. Blue cape on the person's head, neither he could recognized who was that. Bloods ran from the person's mouth as the ice force started to choke the neck. Seohyun disappeared from his sight. Was he.. Seeing death?

That was the moment when he knew that he had encountered a big problem.

It was Sunggyu's death. From the start..

(︶︿︶)

Jungkook tossed himself around as he felt the burning sun ray through his fair skin. Ah, he did forgot to pull the curtain last night. Now he had to face the light, that interrupting his sleep.

"Taehyung.." Feeling dizzy, he called out, expecting Taehyung to help him. But when he turned around, he could  only to see an empty bed with messy bedsheets. "Oh my god." Jungkook muttered in disbelief while processing the thought that Taehyung had left him with Hyuk.

The dream that he had just now faded away without his knowing.

¤¤¤

"Thank you, V. It's a great help for accompanied me to the market." Hyuk slightly smiled to the person who was beside him; Taehyung, of course. Slowly, he added another sentence, "But are you sure that J isn't mad at you?"

Taehyung scoffed, "No! Of course no. He's actually not a morning person so.. usually I'll be the one who.. you know.  Always go to the market.." He ended with an unknown shrug. Ah lies, lies. Taehyung bit his lips as he tried to hide his laugh upon coming up to topic of Jungkook. It wasn't his fault-- Jungkook knew that today's a big deal so he supposed to get up early, right? And Taehyung wasn't a patient person just to wait the other prince to wake up! While he was getting ready this morning, he noticed that Hyuk's door was opened-- signing a sign that he was going somewhere. So, he grabbed the chance and errr-- slightly forgetting Jungkook.

Now, that was what you called an achievement of investigating.

"You're not from here, right? So, where do you live, Hyuk?" Taehyung asked, trying to be friendly suddenly. If Jungkook's and his instinct were right, Hyuk might be the clue of their lead. What made of that suspicion?  He didn't really know; Hyuk's face seemed so wild to be found!

Anyways--Hyuk nodded of Taehyung's question.  "Yeah. I'm not from here." However, he didn't answer the rest of Taehyung's words, which made him more suspicious.

Was he really a clue..? Or maybe Taehyung was playing the detective game too far? Taehyung cleared his throat, "You said that.. you have a master, right? I..I-i have one, too. J and I are actually servants!" In the second thought, Taehyung had cursed himself. Stupid, stupid. Holy cow. But that made Hyuk widened his eyes. "Really? Who's your master? Is he great? Then.. how did you met J?" He sounded like he did believed him.

"Well.. that's.." Taehyung laughed awkwardly. "Do you heard of K-kim Taehyung, the prince of Dark Wing Kingdom? H-he is my master. And.. Jungkook's master is the p-prince of Light Kingdom." He blinked his eyes while tightening the grip on his grocery bags. If Hyuk really didn't recognize their faces since last night, then he must been never once saw the princes' faces before.  "We met because we're currently searching for our masters. Ever heard the rumors that they're currently being godmothers?"

Hyuk nodded. "Ah, yes. My master did talked about them. He told me to welcome them for a tea party sometimes, but that was before... "

 "Oh, great--- Wait, what?" He frowned upon realizing.

Hyuk scratched his silky hair that matched with his features.  "Anyway, my master is having something wrong lately so I've been keeping him in the house in order to not harm anyone in Wonderland. And I appreciate if you don't tell anyone about it."

"Sure, but can you say that again? About having me, I mean, our masters for a tea time?"

"My master is just a fanboy of them.. So, yeah. He is a nice person! Well-- until recently. Until suddenly my master became.. vigorous.."

Taehyung frowned, "Vigorous?" That was such a strong word to use. "Yeah.. I'm traveling until this far; to find his cure. Also in addition, I need to find the best grade of carrot in order to make a potion to calm my master during the nightime. Actually, it's hard to take care of mad people." He nodded. But after a moment, Hyuk suddenly clasped his hand on his mouth. He closed his eyes; obviously regretting of what had escaped from his own cursed lips. He just told Taehyung his secret.

"Pppdleaas! Fsdadjfjdjdjssj!!" (*actually he was saying "Please! Forget it!" Lol)

Taehyung almost dropped his bags. And his knees became jelly as he couldn't control his emotions; excitement. "Don't tell me.. Your master is the freaking Mad Hatter?!"

"Owhff? Hhewo deeddd yeuuq kewww?" (*"Owh? How did you knew?")

"You." Taehyung made his eyes smaller. "Better come with me and talk."

From now on, trust the godmother's intuition.

•••••

Jungkook was sulking over the edge while watching the two that had just gone home shopping, talking like no end on the couch. He put the towel on his head, attempting to dry it out. "Tch." He pouted over. So, Taehyung did  came home with something beneficial.. But as soon when he finished bath and was about to find them! "You left without me, please do not forget that one thing for the rest of the day."

Taehyung rolled his eyes quietly and moved to Hyuk.  "Hyuk, I-i know we just met.. but your master neeeeeds help, right? Why you didn't tell anybody?"

"Why should I?"

You know why. You know it yourself. Jungkook made his eyes smaller while listening his answer from the far.

"Your master, Mad Hatter is the causes of the ruckus in Wonderland. You do know that, don't you?" Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair. Now, what words should he give to the lovely young man in front of him? "This action of yours is making the Frost Siblings struggling to regain Wonderland's power back."

Hyuk looked up, "T-the Princes.. They're back? B-but it's--"

"Dangerous? Hyuk, of couse they had to come back and solve the problem. You don't expect the king to handle this alone right?"

The handsome man ran his look away; couldn't find any suitable word. Taehyung was right. He thought maybe keeping his master would save the land. He thought his master would slowly recover from his madness if he did that! "They know that Black Chasseurs is coming.. And yet they still going.. Home?" The name of Black Chasseurs made him shivered. "A-and i heard it! One of the keepers died while fighting with them. I'm so sorry for their lost."

"H-he died while protecting us-- ehem, I mean-- Prince Taehyung and Prince Jungkook at Mad Scientists House. A-and then we were separated. Ah yes! That's why we're traveling to find them!" Taehyung sighed in defeat. What could he say? Sunggyu's death would be nothing if they couldn't find the cure. He wanted to avenge. At least, bring him to the Mad Hatter and maybe he will solve the problem with Jungkook. In any way, he couldn't bring himself to reveal their identities to Hyuk until they found Mad Hatter.

"I apologize for his lost." Hyuk said with unexplainable face. Probably he was shocked that a death occurred because of his master's multifunction problems. "So, I assumed, you're searching for my master in case Prince Taehyung and Prince Jungkook are in the Rabbit Hole?"

"Y-yes. And we might help you, Hyuk! You said that Mad Hatter has something wrong going on, right?" Jungkook suggested, adding more trust on Hyuk.

"Okay, I get it. If I bring you to my master, can you help me to find his cure as well?"

Dear fairy godmothers,
1 deed is wanted.

°°°°°°°°°

Half of the days had passed. It was been 3 days since they had running from the Mad Headquarters.

To save Wonderland.

The snow was still pouring-- showing that Frost Siblings were still there, in the Wonderland. Taehyung wondered if they were searching for him. Were they? He silently hoped that he wouldn't be caught, when he was clearly a step further to help those t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter