Old, Icy, 73 Years Old Friends ⛄

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They thought that was an imagination. A tiny snowflake landed on the tip of Jungkook's nose, proving it was not.

"Oh?!" Taehyung uttered in disbelief as soon he laid an eyes on them. The two guys. Thousands emotions stirred up in his mind; making him speechless upon seeing those two. The old friends! "Guys!"

"Burakku Purinsu! Haven't seen you since the last winter!" The guy with white hair raised his hand up. He had a cheeks that surprisingly almost looked like, a, baozi. His face was round, and his eyes didn't have any double eyelids. He was somehow different than the person beside him-- a man with a black hair and a fierce stare. From Jungkook's vision, he did looked, more attractive once you saw him. He flashed a smile to Taehyung, resulting a dimple on his face.

Completely ten out of ten.

Jungkook raised a brow in awe. That was his first time seeing the Frost Siblings, ever. Nor neither the first time he heard their name. He wondered how Taehyung could even cross a path with them.

"You bring a friend, too?" The black haired guy spoke, and Jungkook stiffened for the sudden question.

Taehyung nodded, the smile never fade away. And that was the longest smile by him that Jungkook had seen. When else he saw a sincere smile from him? "Get down, get down! We have a lot of things to talk about."

They grinned before jumping off from the tree. Jungkook widened his eyes, expecting them to hit and roll the ground from four feet, but nope. Nope. A white icy swirl surrounded them; as they were brought safely down. Then an icy leaf symbol was carved on that tree, a sign that the swirl left on.

The hair on Jungkook's neck rise up in chill. Jungkook could concluded one thing at that moment. They have the ice powers. Special power.

Are they one of the Special Bloodline Limit? But they weren't one of the Special Fives Elements..

"You seem to not freezing, pal. I'm amazed for that." The white haired guy shrugged with a bored expression. "But ya know, you're not a real man if you can't handle a chill."

Jungkook awkwardly looked at him.

"Anyway! We're glad you came. We have to make sure that we're in a real trouble, so that the highness dad would believe us."

Taehyung raised a brow in confusion and Jungkook just stared at them. The highness dad would believe them..?

"We sent a fake signal. Aw, come on."

"You what?!!" Jungkook couldn't help but to slip out his surprise. They did that? Seriously?!

It was a joke?

While for Taehyung, he laughed as if it was a funny thing. As if he was expecting it.

"Purinsu, it was actually a joke alarm." They joined Taehyung's laugh. The black haired guy put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder and patted it. "We received a news saying that you're in The Wood. And we haven't seen for a year! This is the only chance to meet you again. I heard you managed to defeat Lord Seakill, huh."

"And, I even heard that you're in the Fairy Godmothers Council?" White haired laughed even louder, causing a tint of blush on Taehyung's cheeks. Mostly because he was embarrassed for that topic. "I didn't expect it at all. So this guy must be that Jungkook, from the Light Kingdom?" He offered a hand to him with a grin.

Jungkook hesitantly took it. These guys were creepy for making such a drastic mission.

Taehyung groaned in disbelief when heard that. They knew? "It's not really godmothers. But I didn't expect the news to spread that far.." He sighed, hoping they would say something.

"For your information, my name is Xiumin. Xiumin Frost." The white haired said to Jungkook, ignoring Taehyung.

Jungkook blinked his eyes. He was now too focused on the two person in front of him. So that's why they were called as Frost Siblings. They're family name was Frost and they had ice power. Cool!

The other one added, "I am Jimin Frost. Pleasure to meet youu, purinsu!"

Taehyung scoffed upon hearing the introduction. He turned to Jimin; annoyance filled up. "Stop saying purinsu! That was a nine years old name that Granny Kim Tae came up."

"Unfortunately, it sticked in our mind." Both Xiumin and Jimin answered at the same time.

"Erm.. excuse me but.." Jungkook saud slowly, trying to ask what he needed to say. He gained their attention with a few seconds. "Who's highness dad? What's really going on? And what's with that purinsu name...?"

Taehyung raised a brow for the questions, saying that's not quite actually the right time to ask such a thing. However, what else could he do? Jungkook knew nothing about him-- at all, and maybe he needed to explain about his black history to him after all. He is his partner, and he do deserved to know a little bit of him. And Taehyung hoped the same for Jungkook. "Actually Jungkook--" He was about to speak when he got cut off by Jimin.

"Pal! You wanna know those things? Easy! All you have to do is..." Jimin looked at Jungkook with a weird face. He exchanged vision with Xiumin. Xiumin flicked his finger and an ice cube formed on his cold white palm. Just like a magic. "Make us an iced tea tonight! A strong one, perhaps!"

"H-huh?"

Taehyung faked a cough, while leaning closer to him as Jimin and Xiumin high-fived themseves for making such a great term to bargain. They then whispered some another conditions amongst them. Taehyung used this chance to give him some tips. "Make sure to put some rochoa in there."

Jungkook frowned. Rochoa? "You mean like, the alcohol star shaped herbs that only elders love? Why?" He used to remember that his late grandma loved that thing so much.

"Duh, how old do you think they are?" Taehyung smirked out sudden. Oh, he did forgot that Jungkook barely know nothing!

"Around their twenties? According to their looks, they should be that age."

Taehyung was quiet for a while. "Wrong." He shook his head.

"They're actually 73 years old. Looks can deceive you, don't you think? They lived longer than my grandpa tho."

"Holy cow." Jungkook closed his mouth in disbelief. How abnormal..

"Alright, mates. You can follow us to our secret home now." Jimin winked his small eyes to both of them when he finished the talk with Xiumin. He made a circle with his finger and a path could be seen clearly from a meter. It was the way, wasn't it? Taehyung nodded in dissatisfaction; old trick was always up the Frost Siblings' sleeve.

They followed the Frost Siblings to the frozen part of the Woods. As Jungkook turned his back to see what's going on behind him, he could saw the trails of theirs were no longer on the ground and the ice was not there anymore. Those guys covered their existence-- just like what Master Lee would do in Enchanted Forest.

They were brought to a big igloo! Xiumin smiled as the white entrance opened, welcoming them. "Please don't use warm water to make the tea or else we'll spit it out. Thank you."

----

Unfortunately, it was already night time.

Rochoas were found in the Frost Siblings' every kitchen drawers and iced teas were made before the sunset. The ice never melt. They spent their worth time together and talked nonsensely. Taehyung and Jimin ended up getting drunk.

To be honest, Taehyung should not even allowed to drink any drunk substances because he was technically underage, 18. He should wait another year but Jimin was suggesting a bet and whatever but after that they both lost the bet but getting drunk.

Now they already fallen into sleep.

Jungkook looked around in amused. Two men were laying on the bed in the room; one a drunk underage boy and one elder. At the corn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter