Troublesome Prince($)

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have to say.

This story was  started by a girl.

Yes. You read it right. A girl, who has brown eyes as well a pretty brownish side-braided hair, --and, as well with her famous red cape. She was funny but yet a stern one, and her sneaky behaviour might be a bonus for her.

Should I say….

Red the Riding Hood?

The forest was once filled with excitement. A lot. The girl, who was wearing and outstanding red cape came out from her lovely house, with her right hand holding a little basket. And this girl was named as—Jessica. Red the Riding Hood

As she closed the door, her mom’s figure showed up at the window while smiling to her. Her mom, about 40 years old, with a black silky hair, and wrinkles weren’t even can be seen on her face. Indeed, her mom was such a beautiful person. “Remember what I’ve said” Her mom managed to remind her daughter once again.

That gal, around 16 years old, nodded repeatedly as she heard her mom for the 100th times, repeating the same things. “Yeah, yeah! Don’t talk to strangers and.. and..” Jessica seemed rather not to continue her sentence.

Her mom raised an eyebrow, waiting for her daughter’s words. “And?”

“Don’t’ eat the pies!” The girl sighed silently as she pointed the basket that she held. “But the pies are too.. tasty” She murmured to herself while staring at the basket. How could she resist a pie? And furthermore, her mom’s pie was the best in EXOdus Land!

“Good. Bye bye Sica! Take care of yourself, and don’t forget to send my regards to grandma” She replied after making sure the pie is safe.

Jessica answered, “A-huh!” She then walked away from her house. Slow, and slowly her house was starting to be small and smaller as she took another steps further, into the forest, heading to her lovely sick grandma’s house.

“Jessica”

She stopped. Who was calling her name? Or was it her imagination? Jessica narrowed her eyes while turning her body to see who was it. There was nothing behind nor her front. Only familiar trees, bushes, and nothing usual. The path that she was taking completely empty – only her footsteps’ trace on it.

“Boo!” Suddenly a tall boy, around her age shouted, an inch away from her. Jessica closed her eyes in surprise with the sudden appearance. She was quite shocked but then she managed to calm herself down hearing the familiar voice. Aish this boy! The boy laughed as Jessica shot her eyes open. “Sica, you should look at your face. It’s funny, don’t you think?” He was shaking his head again and again as he memorised Jessica’s funny face.

Jessica rolled her eyes. Does it funny? No, she don’t think so. What’s so funny about it, huh? “Whatever, Kris” She replied, and decided to continue her walk without minding the Kris guy. It was all wasting her time! And her pies may be cold upon she will arrive at her grandma’s house.

Kris, at the other side, doesn’t have any intention to stop laughing. As cheerful he was today.

“I’m going first. Bye” She waved as she walked away.                       

Finally, the boy stopped from laughing. He was looking at Jessica with smiling. “Want me to give you a ride?” He winked at her as Jessica watched him with uninterested look. Jest when Kris about to continue, a bush—not far from them moved. Both of them were startled with that sound.

Who might it be?

Jessica glanced at Kris and held his arm. Slow and steady, Kris moved a step forward as he sniffed something. Wolf instinct, can’t resist. “It’s not something that I recognise in the town..” He muttered, slow enough for Jessica to hear it. She gulped upon hearing it. “Is it.. the bad creatures, perhaps?”

The bad creatures—people from the Dark Wing Kingdom that is located not far from City of Sun. they’re bad people, and never ever trust them. They often sneak into this city and do their secret things. The villagers really hate them, and want to avoid them as much as possible.

If Jessica and Kris met them today, it’s probably not a good thing.

“No” He whispered. “This is something that we never seen or yet found. It’s more and far dangerous than them. What is this? I really never find this kinda smell” Kris frowned as he explained.

Then, it must be really dangerous. Even the expert sixth sense wolf can’t recognise it. Jessica was feeling nervous.

As the bush moved again, Kris was aware and held Red’s arm, so she stays behind him. Jessica, however was blushing madly and her loud heartbeat may can be heard by Kris’s sensitive ears by anytime. “This maybe bigger than we thought” Kris brown eyes turned into red – Red’s fave colour tho lol—and his teeth almost turned into fangs. He was in his alert mode. From behind, Jessica once again glanced at Kris. How cool he is, and he’s actually trying to protect her!

The bush moved, but this time, it moved rushly as if something big will come out and—yeah. Something big did came out from the bush.

Jessica widened her eyes while Kris was turning back into his normal form. What was that? Why didn’t anything beast come out?

Why.. a person?

“Aish, my sense is getting confused day by day. It’s just a person, tho.” He spoke while looking the person infront of him from head to toe. But he was confirmed earlier… that is something dangerous. It really smell like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter