He's On His Move

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He what?" They both chorused together, feeling disbelief.

Fairy Hayoung cleared as she repeated thing that she just said. Her face went blank. "Hoseok had been captured last night. It went so fast, we didn't realise it at all ."

"Gosh, he's not even hiding himself. As if he wasn't that scare to be caught!" Fairy Irene put a hand on her waist and let out a sigh.

"And..we're going to save him?" Taehyung furrowed his brows. What a stupid was it, of course yes!

"Yes, and you're going immediately. I'll let you to check last place where Hoseok was, a piece of hint must be left out. Never mind the other and just keep searching the clue; don't leave even a speck of dusk." Fairy Irene answered, and a hint of worries could be heard.

Jungkook stammered. "N-now?"

"Again, I'll let you know. Your mission is to take the Healer back, alive and that is your target. Bring back to capture or kill Lord Seakill if needed. Clear?" Fairy Hayoung said. She looked down at her notebook while writing, Mission Capturing Seakill: On-Going. "Clear?" She added at the end of her words.

Jungkook and Taehyung changed a perplexed glances, anxiety fill in their atmosphere. In the end, Jungkook was the one who answered while Taehyung just prefer to be quiet in any case if he was going to say anything, he will burst into anger, and he doesn't want that to happen. "Yes. And where was the last place Hoseok went?"

"The last place was.." Fairy Irene stared at Fairy Hayoung, signalling her cue to answer the question. "Ah, the last place that he went was The Library. It's currently under construction because of the attack last night, but just say my name or show the ID and they'll let you in."

"Okay, then." Jungkook nodded after hearing her explanation. Ah, he thought he would a day rest before protect the Healer!

"Alright, you may dismissed."

"Bye." Taehyung spoke when they was about to walk beside them. After all, that was the only word that his mouth can speak within any objections. Jungkook nudged his arm, asking him to be more happier rather than gloomy. "Come on, it's our first task!" He beamed.

"Yeah, it's our first task and we're going to die before we get a chance to finish it." Nut still, his lips curled up in amused when Jungkook rolled her eyes with annoyed.

Seeing those two started to move, Fairy Hayoung and Fairy Irene just stood there without any reaction. But Fairy Hayoung out of sudden brought her fingers up and bit her nails in nervous. "Will they really be okay?"

"Hayoung, if they're not going to be okay, does that mean that Blue Moon is wrong? You're doubting the prophecy Blue Moon?"

"No!" Fairy Hayoung replied fastly, denying the fact. "I am no one to make a move like that. It's just that.. those two are very opposite in any terms and we don't know if Taehyung will betray us soon or later. If only he knew what his father is planning.." She rubbed her temple, not knowing what more to say. "But I really think that Taehyung being fairy godmother is just an access to gain more information. I don't believe him."

"Hayoung." Fairy Irene gave her a glare. Fairy Hayoung flinched in a moment; regret fill in a little bit bit nonetheless, suspicious was the most. "But Irene, it's better to be cautious--"

"The Blue Moon never fails to predict so far. About Taehyung betraying us.." She decided to move her gaze away to the sky.

"We can only hope Jungkook to save him before it's too late. Neither Blue Moon doesn't sure about him."

--

"Achoom!"

A sneeze was released from Jungkook, making him to stop from any movement. Cleaning his runny nose, Jungkook could feel that someone was talking about him..

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked while looking at him.

"Nothing, nothing." Jungkook shook his head. Gesh, who might thinking about him? Could it be.. Sulli nor Krystal? HAHAHA. "Let's just continue. By the way, where's the Library again?" He looked around and found a busy crowd. They were at a market--the old market when they first met. He doesn't know what he's doing there, but Taehyung seemed sure that was the location. Taehyung was thinking for a little bit before telling him, "Ermm.. I still remember stealing some books from there..and I think it's just near somewhere to the market here.."

"Really? You stole books from there?!" Jungkook widened his eyes. That was a very..wasting time to do."Did you return it back already?"

"As far as I remember, no." He said in a funny but slow tone. Probably, he was flashback-ing the memories. What a happy time before when he was still young and managed to cross the forbidden line without anyone knowing. In anyhow, he started to slow his voice when they're in the crowd, worried if the citizens heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter