Omona, Interrupters?!

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! :) 

"What are you doing here?!"

Three of them chorused together in unbelievable tone as soon they laid eyes on each other. Well, cut that out since--four-- Seohyun went out from the kitchen and said the same thing. "Ouh? What are you kids doing here in this crazy place?"

Silence was only could be heard, and Seohyun was raising her eyebrow.

"Wait, did you do in the kitchen? Why is a pan in your hand, Sunggyu?" Kyungsoo interrupted before anything else and raised an eyebrow, while eyeing them carefully. They must did something horrible.

Sunggyu shrugged and pointed at Seohyun. He was blaming her for all the nuisance, too bad. And the half break pan was still stucked with his hand.  "She's going to miss the Witch and Wicked's episode today and there, she throw a tantrum. Huh."

Witch and Wicked-- a rather conflicts drama that starring basically, a witch, a prince, and.. Some other witches. Never know why that 7 seasons drama was a big hit in the entire land. And Seohyun, too, badly fell in love with it.

"If I knew this would happen, I'd teleport here right after the episode has ended. Sunggyu, help mehh."

Seeing that Seohyun has given such a not good and awkward vibes around them, Junmyeon faked a cough. He too, worried if his lovely house going to break if this young lady don't calm down. Even the precious fying pan was destroyed, look! Such an emotional creature. Neitherhow, he had found a resolution.

"We do have a television, if you still not notice it." He said. He mean like, who doesn?!

Baekhyun nodded fastly. A hint of fear did hit him. "And we do have the recording of all Witch and Wicked show from Season 1 and even the full season 7. We got it free! If--"

Seohyun widened her eyes while curving up a smile. Oh?

"Just show her before it gets worse." Sunggyu rolled his eyes, not appreciate the further explanation. The longer it takes, the messier it will gets. "She's been talking about how the Prince going to be cursed into a pillow or something because he doesn't want to marry that Wickedia.. Urghh. I had enough of it."

And so long, with that, Seohyun was safely brought to the other room by Kyungsoo and she didn't even seemed to question Jungkook and Taehyung's presences more in the Mad Scientists house.

"I-I will go make some tea........and probably clean up the mess that she just did. Excuse, but before that. Give me that pan!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance while grabbing the pan from him. Great. Just great. He thought the weekend was supposed to be made as a relaxing time as he continued his researches. But turned out that he had guest. No, cut it. GUESTS. What a mess! He sighed as he thought while marching to the kitchen.

Junmyeon was about to escape from the situation. "Great! Then I'm going for the new--"

"Ayye, wait a minute Junmyeon." Sunggyu made a dramatic pause and hold Junmyeon's lab coat, almost spilling up the chemical.  "Could you please tell me what happened? And you twos." He narrowed his small little eyes to them. "I thought you weren't supposed to be here. Isn't like, you've captured Seakill few days ago and should be drinking tea in the fairy council?"

Jungkook gulped in scared while Taehyung just pretended that he heard nothing. Oh yeah, they should be.. Because their task was only to the Frost Siblings to Wonderland, right?

Sunggyu continued, adding more pressure to them. "Wait, wait. Didn't Myungsoo gave the scroll that had been sent by Fairy Irene? You already in Wonderland and still here. By that means.."

"Wait! We c-can exp--"

"They said they wanted to rescue the Magic Tree." Junmyeon cut them off, sighing in a matter of fact. However, that might not a good grief. His words didn't really help Taehyung and Jungkook.

"The heck?! What?" Sunggyu snapped. Opps. "How did you even know about the thing that happened to the Magic Tree? Huh, Junmyeon?"

Junmyeon cleared his throat. "Ehem. I do believe that I'll answer the question with better answer if you release my lab coat. Thank you." He ran his gaze away.

Eventually, Sunggyu released his grip and nodded. "Great. Now spill."

"Urgh..It turned out, they came here suddely and to be honest, Peter said something about  the King Heart asked for their help... You know, to restore the Magic Tree and stuffs." Junmyeon smiled-- fakely. Sunggyu's small eyes were seemed like gonna get through him.

"What? I thought it was our job!"

"Listen, Sunggyu.. remember, their task to the princes here? It seemed like the king has changed his likely when he saw them."

"So, the Prince of Spades are fine?" Sunggyu put his hands on his waist, feeling betrayed because the king changed his order. Damn!

"er... I do believe that they're safe, right now. Since it's snowing. Signing that they're currently hibernating..."

Attempting to release his anger by making Junmyeon annoyed, Sunggyu shot him with questions. "Are the guards around them? Did they said anything?"

"I-i don't know.. Okayy.."

Taehyung threw his hands in the air for an attention, protesting on how Sunggyu suddenly ignored them. "Okay, what a minute Sunggyu!" Taehyung cut them off with a slightly furious tone. "What is going on? Why are you here too? What's wrong with the Frost Silblings?"

"Heh, kiddo." Sungguu flicked his forehead, making Taehyung's forehead became warm because of the heat from Sunggyu's body. "It's... a confidential thing that I can't tell you. But Wonderland is kind stuck up right now, heol."

Taehyung was about to speak when Jungkook resisted him. Confidential? Did that mean there's something that was happening? Or maybe.. "Then tell us, Sunggyu. Why the Magic Tree is fading like what Peter said? Did you came to solve that?" Jungkook's tone was off, as if he was mocking Sunggyu. Jungkook narrowed his eyes. If Sunggyu would tell them the truth, it will be great. It was all about Blacl Chasseurs, right?

Sunggyu was quiet. Making a secret eye contact with Junmyeon who was making weird mouth movements for 6.16 seconds-- telling what he knew, before Sunggyu sighed. "What can I do to shut that damn Peter's mouth... So, you guys knew what was happening?"

Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked down, unable to say what they need to. Not a single nod received and Sunggyu was feeling weird with them. He didn't say anything sarcastic yet, right? "Guys? About some organization trying to take over Wonderland? You do know that, right?"

"Sunggyu.." Jungkook murmured, quite loud for four of them. Something hit his mind since earlier and it was bugging him. "Is that mean that you're being hunted too? I mean like, because you're.. A.. Special Bloodlines Limit."

Taehyung flinched a bit.  Yeah. Wasn't that mean Sunggyu, Victoria, Myungsoo, Sulli and Krystal were in danger too? He didn't knew that much about Seohyun but pretty sure she was too, one of the special bloodlines. Gosh, he never think of that. Taehyung looked down, straight looking at his boots; while thinking that was all his fault.

Sunggyu flashed a smile, assuring there was nothing wrong. Neither how, he would prefer to not think of that at all. Look, Taehyung can't even know what's going on. "Let's save the chit chats later. Right now I have something else to do and.. could you--" Then Sunggyu stopped his words while looking around like he was searching for something.

He raised his finger, signalling them to keep quiet.

Mere in seconds, it went into making them waited in confusion-- but not Junmyeon though.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter