THE LIGHTNING AND THE EARTH

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LADS AND GENES, SONG JIHYO IS FINALLY HERE ^^



Jungkook's breath hitched at the moment of the air currents. He felt that his face was about to get blown up but he was rather lucky to know that he still had his feet on the ground. Meanwhile Taehyung munched his leftover food that he still had; unexpectedly to know that they just teleported as fast as lightning.

That person; who claimed to be Strike Storm was staring at his stomach that was spilling blood like Niagara Fall. They was teleported without they even notice. And it was such a quick teleportation as if, they were taken by lightning.

"Where did we go?" Jungkook asked in anxious.  When he looked around, he found that they were in a small and quiet alley surrounded with buildings. The box that they received from Sulli just a moment ago was kept in his clothes.



Taehyung smalled his eyes to look at the suspicious guy (indeed) when his mind triggered over something. "Hey, wait." He stopped Jungkook from moving closer to Storm. "You said your name is Strike Storm? I think I've heard of you." Despite the wound, Taehyung tried his best to lift the man and checked his face. With courage, he pushed the man's bang away from his forehead and there was a lightning scar.  "You are, Captain Stormy, right?

"What?" Jungkook looked puzzled. Captain Stormy? That sounds so lame.

"Captain Strike Storm.  I remember, someone new had been lurking around the castle for a while before the tragedy of me being godmother, and only within a few days dad made him to handle a few assassination squads. He had this.. Lightning scar from what I heard. I known his name but not his face; people in the forces called him Captain Storm."

"C..c..co..ol, huh?" Storm held on his stomach harder. He'd love to join their conversation and maybe ask for their wonderful helps, but how could he paused his own story?

Jungkook continued, "Okay, so what?"

"Dude, he is also Maleficent's assistant. He's under her. Ya know, that old lady? Uh." Taehyung stood up, backing away. "Oh, come on! You're really after us right now? Things keep coming after another."

"..aniyo.. Just hear me once.." The guy managed to chime in his words.

"Taehyung, just heal his wound first." Jungkook suggested as he stared at the blood.  Eventually, Taehyung went closer back to the injured man. Taehyung sighed upon seeing the pain, somehow noticed it. He took out something that he had always hid in his pocket-- or anywhere; the energy pills. He tossed it to Jungkook. "You do it."

Jungkook raised a brow, "Taehyung, you got only one job and that is to open the bottle cap and give it to him."

"That's two jobs, not one."

"Are you kidding me.." Jungkook's words trailed off as he gave the man the pills. For his own reason, he gave the man three pills; due to the injury that he had casted.

Storm coughed-- making a little of blood went out. He wanted to answer but his bruised lips felt like it was too heavy at that point. As soon he felt the pills running into his throat, a small sensation was playing in his body. He winced when he felt that his stomach was hurting. He held the injury; and as soon he knew it, the hole on his stomach had been closed, stopping the blood from drooling out.

"W-w-what was that?"

Jungkook's smile assured him under the pressure. "Don't worry, this can help you. Your stomach may need rest for a few days to heal its scar." He wiped the blood from Storm's clothes, but failed since it had already stained. He gave back the energy bottle to Taehyung and thanks god that it worked greatly.

Storm's breath hitched when heard that. "Thank you. I do feel better now."

"Yeah. So now you're going to capture us when you're completely healed?" Taehyung scratched his head even though there was nothing itchy. He was confident that in any moment, this guy would do anything to them.

"No. I mean, not really." He replied with a cough after. "I came to you guys because I was thinking of asking your help."

It was a chilly weather, and Storm's words made them stood there still. "Huh?"

"I..i.." Storm looked up to see them more clearly. He cleaned the blood on his lips, and continued to spill the truth of his attention. "Please. Listen to me. From now on, as soon I opened my mouth, both of you have no right to turn back after knowing the truth."

"What truth? Just tell us!"

"I will tell you. But not now." He spoke lightly and tried to stand up properly upon noticing that he was over the critical condition. When he felt that his feet were good enough to stable him on the ground, he held his stomach when it sting a little bit. "Right now, you need to run.The truth will be learned sooner or later. Or maybe when I'm still alive after these."

Run..?

"This maybe too sudden, but I brought both of you here to run away from here. And you might also could help me."


"Excuse me? Run away from where?" Jungkook's jaw almost dropped itself. Such a sudden news for them to run; by the person who they couldn't trust yet. "And what do you mean by helping you?"

Storm shook his head, not interested to answer that. "I'll give you the details later. Right now, I'm gonna ask you the most important question right now-- have you completed your magic training?"

Taehyung raised a brow, hearing the question. Trainings? He almost forgot! "We were about to; until you kidnapped us here!" Imagine Seolhyun looking for them with such a disaster face-- holy cow. They must be searching for them when they noticed that Jungkook and Taehyung were missing. Anyways-- what was the point of that?

Storm cleared his throat, feeling dried. "I saved your time, then."

Taehyung scoffed in disbelief over the relax remarks. "Basically, you haven't done anything. You only popped out of nowhere with a bloody injury, kidnapped us here and suddenly told us to run away from here. That doesn't make any sense." Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at Storm.

"I helped you by saving time. Do you know how many days in reality when you are in Echanted Forest? A day in that forest equals to two days in reality!"

Jungkook and Taehyung glanced at each other with a bored face. The already knew about it, though. So, what was the big deal? "Yeah, we know." They both chorused.

"Get you sense up, your Highness!" Storm hit his own forehead in frustration; making him to address them both in a high way. "Listen, let's go back to the your first task when you became fairy godmothers. You spent your two to three days at there for trainings, right? That equals to almost a week; 4 or 6 days in total. That was a long time; and it those moments during your absence, Lord Seakill went and grabbed the Healers without your interruption."


"Now, does that make any sense to you, now?"


Jungkook almost choked on his own saliva while Taehyung held his chest. That was right. Storm's words were correct.

Why didn't they realise it sooner?

That's why they could finished 4 lessons in one night. It's because they didn't realise the sun changed place with the night in a slow rate.

Heol.

"You get it now? Good. Now, you need to--"

Taehyung cut him off, "'No. The question is, why must we believe in you?" It seemed like he still wasn't convinced enough with the explanation that Storm gave.

Storm look at him; widening his eyes and his emotions were puzzled. He blinked his eyes, somehow he then kneeled to Taehyung with a pleading look. "Please help me, your highness Prince Taehyung. Do believe in me. I ran away from Maleficent in order to get both of you from getting killed. I swear on my name, I am not discriminating on weak people. I do not enjoy doing those bad things like I did in Black Chasseurs.." He clenched his fists. "I want to run away and I wanted to keep both of you safe."


Jungkook raised a brow when he grasped on his further story. "You ran away from her.. To get to us? So, your injuries.. Was that.." He touched Storm's shoulder.

Storm held on his stomach once again. He could felt the scar that he got, even though it healed up a few minutes earlier. "They was a step forward. They knew it and I was tortured to the brink of death. But I managed to get away by a particular help, somehow and I gained information of your location soon after."

Taehyung bent down to him upon calming his sense. He found Storm's eyes and tried to find what was he looking for. Why must he did all of those for them? He was a mere captain in his squad and he did not even knew Taehyung back then. Taehyung noticed something, "Particular help? Who?"

"They'll arrive soon. I will certainly explain the truth about Black Chasseurs to you. All of it. But I must ensure your safeties first, so can you do me a favour, my princes? This is the only way to keep you safe without breaking the magic laws."

My princes. They hadn't heard that for a long time since they went away from the castle. They were treated as princes by this runaway.

Jungkook smiled larger, hinting a blush on his cheeks while Taehyung regained himself by removing his gaze to somewhere else. The fact that Taehyung knew that someone in his kingdom was backing out from being evil.. He could not help but to feel relieved. He realised that sooner that he was about the same of Storm.  Taehyung slightly frowned. He mentally shook his head to make the thoughts running from his head. Gather yourself together.

Why would he thinking none like that?

He glanced at Jungkook and Storm, only to see that they were not giving attention to him.

What's wrong with me? It sounded like a voice echoed in his mind. Which side are you? The good one? But you're not that good. You're just doing your job as a godmother and Jungkook somehow managed to influence over. Or the bad one? That can't be true but you need to know that you're a prince of a dark kingdom who once gave out orders to cut your people's heads off if they objected you..

Why-- why must he be thinking of that thing at that moment? Something was not right in his head. Taehyung's head was on the midst of conflict, despair and awareness. Taehyung tried to convince himself that he was only tired, but why did it all happened? "I'm so sleepy, right?" He took out the energy pills from his pocket and ate two of it immediately, convinced that he was just tired.

"Your Highness." Storm cut his thoughts in flash even though he could felt the stingy pain running. "I ask for your help as fellow godmothers. I wish you to grant my wish; and that is to protect me and keep me hidden from Maleficent. Can you fulfil me that wish as a weak person?"

In instant, their Godmothers' watches beep and flashed a colourful lights-- a signal when someone needed their helps.

"In that case, can you follow me to the safest place right now which is, The Earth?"



"HU--"

Without hesitation, two miraculous figures appeared out of nowhere and grabbed their collars within the black teleport holes around the alleys.


And that, my adventurers, was how the true story began.



❤️❤️❤️


They found themselves falling into a deep hole. There was no end.





They could only felt that their collars were grabbed by someone and Storm was floating on the air with electrical statics around his body.

"Hello. We meet again, fellow fairies." A voice said and echoed in the air like a vacuum air current.

When Jungkook and Taehyung took a look closer, they found the two guys who were indeed they knew short.  The pink haired guy smiled a little, showing his grace to them, followed by the blonde's 'yehet' remark.

"The.. T.. Teleporters?"

Storm nodded, clarifying what Jungkook had blurted. "They were my helpers, and they will always be." He paused and glanced at Jongin and Sehun who seemed to enjoy their current falling to only they-know-where. "Everything's..good?"


"Hrm. Seems like you got your injury healed?" Sehun pointed.

"Hey!" Taehyung rolled his eyes, gaining their attention with mere few seconds. "Where are we?!"

Sehun clicked his tongue in annoyance at him. "Didn't he told you? We're going to The Earth." He looked at Jongin and further ado, Jongin clapped his hands with a big applause.

The Earth?

When they noticed it, they suddenly being pushed down hard as if something stepped on them. The big hole that they saw all the top suddenly turned into a running point. It looked like a moon;  Jungkook and Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter