Party Pooper

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonderland had a very happy celebration afterwards for 4 days straight.

It was a big news to everyone; to hear that freedom had finally reached in their hands and they were safe.

Soon after, the King of Hearts cleared his misunderstood with the unguilty Mad Hatter and together, they made a friendly handshake to end their misery. With Magic Tree to be back in life, other lands who was in depth of scared of helping Wonderland back then finally stepped out and one after another, they made a diplomatic relations between themselves. The news that they managed to chase the Black Chasseurs out from the land was incredibly amazing.

Wonderlander had met their eyes up for the first  time (or maybe many times) to the Frost Silblings; their saviours and their beloved also, the Healers. While the names of Jungkook and Taehyung should be heard in the case of solving the problem, but both fairies decided to make sure only a few important people would know the real deal.

During the times in Wonderland, they decided to stay with the undercover V and J; as Hyuk still didn't know their true identities. They stayed after until the fourth day of the party, living shortly with the people and helping burdens and soon, they realised that they only had--

46 good deeds left.

On the fifth day of the party; where the day where only important people would be only invited by the king and the princes themselves (mostly diplomatic people), Taehyung and Jungkook had been sent an invitation by Jimin and Xiumin.

On their way, they couldn't help but to speak about their punishment. "Oh." Taehyung raised his eyebrows as he carefully stared at his godmother's watch.  There, he was wearing a black suit completed with a nice done hair; but awfully hidden by his cloak in order to not people to see him. He was waiting for the bell to ring as a sign that the party at the castle started. He rolled up his sleeves a little bit. "We're halfway done already."

Jungkook was in his white suit; somehow also was under a black cloak. "Yeah." He sighed. Could it be that he won't see Taehyung again after these? He was questioning about that.

--

The ballroom was oddly super large; it seemed like it could fit in thousands of people.



Jungkook and Taehyung were obviously odd with those high class people from other lands; especially Taehyung. By far, he could recognised a few faces he knew that those people had slightly business matters in his kingdom so, he thought to run before anything more could happen. He won't let them to see him.

They'll blame him.

Taehyung swallowed hard, emptying his mind with food without knowing that he had left Jungkook. He grabbed a round plate and carelessly took a few grilled oysters, steamed weeds-- but stopped when he made an eye contact with a lovely gentleman in front of him.

"Hey, Burakku Purinsu." Jimin smiled.. He was in his blue prince coat with official Wonderland logo along with a sword. It was his typical occasion clothes. "Where's your partner?"

"Don't know." Taehyung shrugged. "And where's yours?"

Following his action, Jimin also took a plate and not minding about his scheduled meals that he should follow on that day in order to gain a temporary fit body. "With a special guest. He'll be here within a moment." Jimin grabbed two steamed seahorses with carbonara syrup and might also took a slice of grape pie.  Ah. As he was busy to choose another one, Jungkook came over. "There you guys! I thought I've already got lost. Wait, can we eat already?"

"I don't think that is the problem." Taehyung replied. As he scanned around the room, he spotted a fine man with white uniform and a bow tie, handed to handed with an unknown woman whose had a weird hair. They were walking down the stairs quietly and after a few minutes, they'd arrived in front of the three. "Who's that?"

"My important guest." Xiumin smiled and the woman with a black hair but; ended with yellow colour at the end of her hair, bowed. "I heard a lot about both of you." She held out her hand. "Can we like, like, s-shake hands?"

Jungkook nodded, excited to hear that someone would wanted to shake his hands. "Hi! I'm Jungkook. And this guy is Taehyung. If you need help, pretty lady, come and see us!" Taehyung nudged Jungkook in instant.

"Really? I'd love that but it's a shame that I've already got these two men to help me first!" She beamed and almost jumped out. Before calming herself, she spun around to make her creamy knee length dress seemed more obvious. "Well, then. I'll excuse myself first. It's nice meeting you." She released her grip from Xiumin and went away. "H-hey, don't wander around!" Xiumin said and practically ran over to chase her. "Jimin, come and catch her!"

"....c-coming." Jimin answered with a low voice.

"Oh, she didn't tell me her name." Jungkook scratched his head. "I wonder what's her name? And who's she? She seems like a childhood friend, isn't she?"

"She's someone important for me. I mean, for us." Jimin ran his gaze and a tiny tint of pink blushed on his cheeks.

"Eh." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You like her, don't you?" He could caught the shyness in the cold eyes. A 73 old man had an interest on a.. Rather weird girl. "Whatever, now go. Don't disturb me anymore." Taehyung made a gesture to him to leave. And so on,  the black haired dude went away.

"I didn't knew that the two cold siblings to have a warm personality!"  Jungkook smiled over. When he turned to Taehyung, it was a surprise when he saw the hungry man already went gone with his plate. Ah. Jungkook took a deep breath and relaxed himself. Okay. He looked around; in case he would see his beloved partner but failed, since the only thing that could notice was the people in the room. At the corner of the room, his eyes caught a few bands of orchestras playing some Beethoven tunes softly, and a few people started to dance elegantly while still holding a glass of their drink.

Ah, he did forgot that this was a ballroom.  So people should dance. When Jungkook was about to go to search more of Taehyung, someone grabbed his arm. Jungkook turned to see a fine woman with loose red curly hair with a turquoise masquerade in front of him.  "Yes?" He hesitated for a second.  The woman smiled and Jungkook felt that smile was familiar. She handed over a piece of note on to his hand before leaving quietly as Jungkook was wondering why.

In 2 minutes, find Taehyung and run away. Avoid any interaction with any people especially the masked ones. This place will be annihilated as soon they noticed your presence.

They're looking for you.

Jungkook's breath hitched. He crumpled the mysterious note before slowly raising his head up with a non- nervous face. For milliseconds, he did felt it. Someone was eyeing on him even though he didn't turn.  As he spotted Taehyung who was munching his food at the corner of the ball room, Jungkook saw another one with mask approached Taehyung. The man talked something to him and somehow, Taehyung also received the same action as what he had just now. Taehyung frowned as he read the note and he unexpectedly he made an eye contact with Jungkook from a far. What the hell? His face stated.

Jungkook secretly shrugged. I don't know!

Should we go? Taehyung stuffed the steamed seahorse into his mouth.  When Jungkook was about to agree, his vision was faded when someone big stood in front of him. It was a bald man-- odd. Jungkook raised a brow. Another one? "Prince Jungkook?" The man asked with a hoarse voice.

Jungkook cleared his throat and his eyes managed to catch that Taehyung was also having the same problem; another bald man also went to him. "No..?" He answered. "I'm J-- Prince Jungkook's servant." Why would he be searching for him?

"Really?" The man replied. "If that's the case, can you please send a--"

"Oh, sorry. He's with me." A gentle tap on Jungkook's shoulders and when he turned around, the same woman saved him. "Where did you go, J? We've been waiting for you." She smiled. The bald man looked confused and when he was about to open his mouth, a glimpse of pink pixie dust went on his face. He was frozen .

"W-what--"

"Got him?" The man who approached Taehyung rushed to them-- but he didn't attract any attention as his footsteps marched lightly. He was holding Taehyung tightly. "Okay." Taehyung was seriously pissed off with the quiet commotion but his anger wasn't out since they'd teleported away.

Like, really.

When they knew it, they were already know themselves in the Woods. The trees were lining up and the white leaves were still there and they knew; The Frost Siblings had once went into that place.

"The hell?" Taehyung said as he released himself from the man's grip. "Who are you guys?"

"It's us, stupid." He pulled off his mask from his face-- revealing the ultimate handsome face; Myungsoo! As soon he took off his mask, his party clothes had changed into all black combat suit.

"OH?!" Jungkook pointed at him.  "Y-you, why are you here?"

"Yeah. It's meh." Myungsoo nodded with a snicker that probably they hadn't seen before.



"Glad to see you, again!" The woman beamed and when she revealed her face, it was Krystal. Who thought she would change her hair to-- red? Her party dress turned into her aqua mermaid clothes. "Hold up, hold up. What's up with this?" Taehyung interrupted, ignoring Krystal. "We're just fine in the party before you came giving me note and stuffs but then that bald thingy showed up and-- we're here?!"

Myungsoo just looked at him while Krystal answered, "You should be glad because we saved your lives. "  She smiled. "Those bald guys? They're under Mad Chasseurs." Straight to the point, she explained.

Jungkook widened his eyes, not believing. "Huh? But Wonderland is now safe!"

"It is. Yeah." Krystal blinked. "But right now, their target is now on you."

---

"We have lost." A voice broke the silence that'd been going for a long time. It was the same round meeting table with the black cloak people. Behind their necks, a wing and handcuff tattoo  was on as their trademark; Black Chasseurs.

"Not really." Another one voiced out. "I mean, we all knew that Wonderland was a failure from the first. We should have started the plan only when the Frost Siblings are there."

"And we wasted our times with the crazy Mad Hatter? It was all bull! We didn't even get him in the end!"

"Hey, I really thought it was a good plan of trapping him."

That person's scream suddenly echoed in the soundproof room when a knife stabbed him through the chest, almost missing  the heart.. "It didn't work, so.." A raspy voice said, making the whisperings to be stopped. His piercing gaze was seen even in the dark and the sound of metal on his tongue was heard. "I don't care about Wonderland anymore. We got more magic than sufficient. At least let the weaklings to celebrate for a while."

"So.. What do we need to do now, Master?"

"Ahh.." He reached out his fingers and flicked. Once-- a knife appeared-- twice-- a book appeared-- thrice-- a deck of cards popped in the middle of air. He swiftly moved his hand and the cards lined up. When he paused, a few cards fell on the table. "Maleficent still hasn't killed them?" He took a card that showed a woman in the weird clothes. "The Destined Childs? The hell?" He scoffed when he pulled out card; where two babies were holding hands under light. "Look, my eyes are getting worse so tell them to do their job before I, myself go there."

A voice gulped. "Master, it's too early!" Unexpectedly, Taehyung's dad stood up. He was in there. Talking about to conquer the land.

"I told you to explain to him earlier. You see these cards-- you see it?!" He threw it. "That Light Kingdom kid shouldn't have interfered in the first place! What he did.. I could see it... His actions are influencing your stupid son. From the moment he wanted to join him to be that sissy godmothers.. Your son is going to the light path. His head will be taken off, soon. Admit it! Your son is now halfway fighting us. USELESS!"

"I've put him into Fairy Godmothers. Our plan should be fine as long he's in there."

"As long as he's there.. Even though he's opposing us?" The pierced man played with his cards and two Joker cards went out in a swift. "One of them must die in order to break the Blue Moon's prediction. And you know it's going to be your son."


____


"It's time for you to learn the truth." Myungsoo put hands on his waist, sudden urge to relax himself. "About who you are. And what makes both of you stuck together."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter