Royal Blood Affection

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28: ROYAL BLOOD AFFECTION


The nurses at the fifth floor receptionist were taking a peek at those five gentlemen on their seats, waiting someone to take care of them. Neither anybody was brave enough to talk to themㅡthe gentlemen also seemed to not go to the reception counter for any information.

They were waiting for someone.

Storm tapped his foot and leaned on the wall. He didn't take a look at the others when he spoke, "This is what you get for not telling me things that I supposed to know." His voice was stern, disappointed.





"Storm, weㅡ" Jungkook tried to reply on the behalf of Taehyung, soon enough he was caught beforehand by Jongin. "Jungkook, you just sit still. Let Taehyung explained himself."

However Taehyung remained to keep quiet. He didn't raise his head as he was too scared to make any eye contact with anyone. His hand was wrapped with white cloth, somehow it added more thud in his chest. The fact that Jihyo barely saved him from death threat made a huge fuss in the house.

What could he say more?

Storm and the Teleporters were back at the worst time and found Jihyo in the house; his bandaged and pale wound body; the panicked Jungkook. Jihyo even told them about the surgery that she did on him as soon she woke up, then she forced them to make him to go to the hospital for further treatment.

That was two days ago. You didn't see how mad Storm was at that time.

"We left you barely an hour and it gets worse than I thought." Storm continued. His words started to make Taehyung pressure of his own mistakes. "What if Jungkook did not noticed you? What if you died? Have you thought about it?" The questions that he had already asked Taehyung and Jungkook billion times had been replayed. For those two days, that was the only things that Storm would say when he saw their faces.


"I can't possibly go and say "hey, I think there's something wrong with my body' when you're not at home at all!" Taehyung snapped when he heard Storm. "My body was weak at that time, it was lucky enough Jungkook to notice me. Where were you at that time?"

Storm's mouth was going to say something ㅡwhen Sehun stopped him. "Calm down. This is a hospital with pretty nurses."

Taehyung and Jungkook almost puked at Sehun, but they intended to; not to.

Sehun held Storm back, making him to keep leaning on the wall. Taehyung changed his turn to see Jungkook beside him. "If you get out of control, the entire building might be paralysed in a minute."

Storm took a breath to calm himself, taking a piece of Sehun's advice. He pushed Sehun's arm out of his way. "Call me if anything happens." Before they could ask him further questions, he started to walk away--like a big boss, from there with a hope to not strain himself. When he entered the lift, he didn't bother to look at them--like a big boss.

"My, my. What a kid. He looks like those kids that gonna cry when they don't get bubble teas." Sehun mumbled as he watched Storm's back. "Oh, I'm talking about you guys as well." He added as he saw Jungkook and Taehyung weren't paying attention to him.

Jongin sat beside Jungkook, slapping Jungkook's back hard even though he didn't need it. "We didn't tell you this, but you should know it yourselves that all three of us are your current guardians. Whatever happened to you in Earth, it's our responsibility. If you died, Exodus Land will be gone and our heads will be cut off."

Sehun somehow nodded with Jongin, apparently he was thinking of the same problem that everyone should had taken a notice. "You can't blame Storm for caring both of you. It was his plan to hide you here, in Earth. You have no idea how hard he needed to convince Master Lee to believe him after he took care of Maleficent's things."

Taehyung clasped his face with his bare hands, not appreciate the sudden story time that shouldn't be continued. As for Jungkook, he was taking his time slowly to process a solution of his and Taehyung's matters. None of them reply back, as they felt the atmosphere to be more awkward than they intended to.

 "Oh, there you are."

Jihyo's voice woke them up from their frozen state. She fastened her pace; her white coat fluttered with the air with few nurses behind her. Jihyo turned her attention to each of the four, not realising the tension. "If I am not mistaken, both of you must be Taehyung and Jungkook's guardian.. Yeah.. These two fairies' guardian on that night?"

"Ah, yㅡyes." Jongin stuttered. He was neither couldn't believe that they told Jihyo, an Earthlander that they just metㅡabout them. She did take it smoothly, which he quite didn't expect it. "I will take Taehyung for examinations and after that, I'll call both of you for the reports." Jihyo smiled before turning her heels.

Taehyung stood up, ready for his turn. He followed Jihyo from behind without waiting for their next words. Who wants to stay longer with those three lousy people? Not him.




The minutes passed, as their feet slowly brought them to the room that they need to go.

They were now in Jihyo's officeㅡ somehow Taehyung felt awkward with her presence alone with the messy medical reports on her table. That was the first time he saw Jihyo on her work; as full pledged Healer.

"I don't get the full thing on that night. So can you tell me what happened, Taehyung?" Jihyo broke the ice with her question. She took one of the files on the table, flipping through a certain pages.

Taehyung played with his fingersㅡattempting to avoid her question. His bandaged palm suddenly became his attention, much or less. "Did you get into a serious fight?" Jihyo continued. "Taehyung? Do youㅡ"

Taehyung released a sigh. Jihyo's questions added more burden to him. "Look, we encountered someone dangerous from my dad's group. They are currently tracking us in Earth. We are not safe anymore."

Jihyo blinked her eyes, stopping her hands from the papers. She took a deep breath and looked at Taehyung. She heard himㅡvery clear yet she didn't want to know the details about them. "I need to change your bandages." She closed the file and grabbed nearby wrapped bandages at the corner of her medical equipments.

"I don't remember hurting my hand during the fight." Taehyung said, his voice was slow. Knowing that Jihyo was feeling uncomfortable for her to continue with the magical topic, he followed her up.

Jihyo took his handㅡstarting to open the wrap. She was focusing about her job too much, yet she didn't how to look at Taehyung. "You were struggling during the surgery because I didn't use painkillers, and I accidentally cut it."






"Oh." He replied, short enough for them to start another awkwardness. Accidentally cut it? She sounded like it was okay for her to cut someone AND to do surgery without painkillers. Well. He didn't know why but any words couldn't slip out from his pink lips.

In a few flash.. Taehyung would still remember that feeling when he said a little thank you to her every time they eyes met. For cow's sake, stop. What was that for?

The awkwaaaaaaardness was literally screaming in joy between them.

Averting his eyes, he watched Jihyo wiped the blood on the long cut with cotton buds, he knew that he must have Jihyo troubled during the surgery, yeah. His eyes ran around the white room where suddenly it caught his attention. As he was about to look at Jihyo, his eyes snapped to an object that was lying under thick books. It wasㅡ

A locket.







"Hey, am I interrupting you guys?" A knock on the door and revealed Jungkook's head popping out behind the door. The two of them glanced to him, seeing him to come in with a smile while his hands were holding two iced frappucino.  "I came to see how you guys are doing. Sehun and Jongin left for some business but they will be back later."

"Oh, Jungkook." Jihyo raised a brow to him. "If you are feeling something wrong with your body, tell me, okay?" Jungkook nodded, putting the two frappucino on the table. He looked at Taehyung. "What's with that frowny face?"

"This what all handsome guys look like." Taehyung replied, sarcastically. Jungkook rolled his eyes, sitting down beside him to wait for the final touch up.

"It's done." Jihyo's voice awakened them and made their attention to turn to her. "A nurse will take you to the IMR room. We will have further scanning to see your internal organs and bones." She spoke, making the last wrap of new bandage on Taehyung's palm.

"What's an IMR room?" Jungkook asked, his brows furrowed in confusion. Another Earthlander futuristic words that he needed to learn. Jihyo chuckled and answered, "The X-tray room. Or you can say that this is where we scan the things inside of the bodies. You can go now, Taehyung." She looked at Taehyung, with assuring smile for him to go to another examination.

Taehyung groaned; he stood up without saying anything and went to the door. He didn't take another look back to what he discovered earlierㅡperhaps he was neither too forgetful nor distracted to remember about it. Mainly, it was Jungkook's fault.

"Is he okay?" Jungkook spoke; as soon Taehyung vanished from his vision. The question was delivered to her since it seemed like Taehyung was in quite moody mood ever since the day started.

"He just needs some mental support for faster recovery. It won't affect his inner strength." Jihyo answered, taking the file that she had been flipping the pages earlier. "I need to make sure there's nothing dangerous left in his bodyㅡsince I did the surgery without proper steps and painkillers." She bit her lips when she suddenly reminded back of what she had witnessed on the late of night.  "Jungkook, you did a good job for saving him."

Jungkook's eyes flickered in amusedㅡweirdㅡhappy with what he heard from Jihyo. "You think so?" He leaned forward to Jihyo. She nodded, approvingly of what she said. "If you didn't call me sooner, Taehyung would be dead by now." When seeing Jungkook's face up close, she sat back on her chairㅡa tint of pink blushed on her cheeks.

Jungkook nodded, before he was quiet for a moment when he started to drink his frappucino. His eyes trailed around the roomㅡlike what Taehyung did. That time, he didn't notice a locket, but instead a picture with familiar figure at the end of the shelves not far. It was Jihyo and a man hugging. "Is that the person who took your money and ran away?" He pointed, his face was too innocent to ask such a sensitive question.


Jihyo stopped writing, her eyes widened. She spun her chair, to also see the picture that she should had been disposed of long ago when she moved on from him. "How did you know?" She scratched her red hair before turning her attention back to the reports. Reminding herself to throw the picture when her shift ended, she sighed.

"Well.." Jungkook rubbed his chin. His eyes were still fixated at the picture. "You were pretty, and he was handsome in that picture. You guys looked great." He shrugged. "Before he became stupid, of course."

Jihyo chuckled at him, not expecting the comeback. Jungkook's eyes finally looked at her, seeing a fragile smile that he had first seen from Jihyo. "You should smile more. You have a nice smile, despite your habit of chasing other people." He blurted out, out of his conscious with a laugh. "Aye."





Jihyo rolled her eyes but her smile was still there. What did this kid eat? She wasn't ready with that kind of compliment, in anyhow she grew into deeper talk with Jungkook. "It's because you were talking nonsense about fairy godmothers."





"Okay, let's not call us godmothers. It should be Godbrothers, then!" Jungkook beamed at her as if he heard something funny. "Milady Jihyo who wears red high heels, do you have any certain wishes that you wanted?"

For a moment, Jihyo took his words seriously to her wishes. She looked at him, that was waiting for her in waiting face. "Can you bring me to your land?"

"Wㅡwㅡwhat?"

"I wanted to meet Cinderella. I wanted to meet Snow White. I wanted to meet someone exciting like what I've always read.. Werewolves?" Jihyo smirked, putting up her requests in line. For once, she managed to make herself to fully believe in them. Who were they, what they do, or even their magics. She knew herself the she couldn't run away from them as soon she heard their stories. "Those are real, right?"

"When our problems are solved, we can bring you there." He continued, with his eyes stared at her. "After what you have done to us, I promise that I will fulfil your wish to repay your good deeds. Oh, why don't we do this?" Jungkook smiled at her, closing the distance between them once more. It was a brave move from him; he wasn't aware of that himself!

"Until you have a proper wish for us to fulfil, let's us protect you from any danger when you need us. Call us with this number! 9876ㅡxxxㅡ01. Godbrothers Hotline Bling."

Yeah, right.

"Sounds great. Even though, I actually hope you could trace my ex-boyfriend and spilled rocks on him." Jihyo arched a brow and nodded, even though she wouldn't so sure how and why she would catch a danger.

"I'd love that, but it's not nice for you to ask that." Jungkook laughed. "If we get caught by Godmothers' Council, it might be bad to get punishment in our land. You know we can't go there for now." He ended with a wink, adding more dramatic to his sentence.

She caught a few words that Jungkook told, might added more of her curiosity. Oh yeah, they still have their problems. That's why they can't return. "Anyways.. Are you sure you are safe here?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Only times could tell our destiny." Jungkook put on smile, tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter