Prologue

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A four years old boy started to cry out of sudden along the street.

The people who were passing by gave him a weird look and kept walking tho, except for these two men who were quite suspicious. Black sunglasses, a quite similar black t-shirt with a cow printed on it too. Not to mention that they wore the same Nike Air Force shoes. These two men had stopped the kid’s crying.

Both of them came closer and immediately smile when they saw his ice cream was on the ground. Now they know what’s wrong. Kid’s problem, meh.

“kid, do you need another ice cream?” The first man said and pulled off his black sunglasses so he could see the lil’ kid closer. That boy was almost gasp when he saw his face – quite handsome.

Another one nodded, “We’ll buy two”

But then the boy’s eyes glinted out of blue as if finally he saw what he wanted. “Omma!” He started to wave his hands up in the air to capture his mom’s attention. A tall pretty figure woman was coming to his direction. “That’s my mom!” He pointed at his mom.

“However, the two men were exchanging looks with each other as they heard it. “Mom?” They chorused together. They sounds frankly tho. Just when they boy decided to turn his gaze back to the men that spoke to him earlier, he was somehow surprised to see no sign of them. They’re gone, even though they were in front of him!

“Aigoo, Yoongi-ah! What’s wrong?” Finally the mother of the boy already in front of him. The boy gulped before locking his gaze with his mom, ready to tell her what happened. “Just now ..there are two men..” oddly ,he found that it was hard to explain . The world ‘vanish’ hasn’t been added to his dictionary yet.

“They talked to me..and when you came.. They …erm…”

The mom raised one of her eyebrows, trying to understand more of her son’s world. “wae,wae? Did they do something to you?”

“They suddenly..poof-ed..?” He blinked his eyes and hoping that his mom could get the message.

She seemed quite speechless as she gave no instant reaction. Poof-ed? She patted her son’s head and laughed. “Alright, whatever you must be daydreaming, then let’s go meet dad.”

“Eish, but mom , I’m telling you the truth!” He stomped his feet hard as his mom gave a ridiculous reaction.Ayy, how could she doesn’t believe it?

“Do they wear black sunglasses? And maybe quite similar clothes?” Mom tried to guess randomly.

“Yes, yes! They seems so cool, and handsome!”

“Yeah. Then let’s meet dad, he’s more cooler tho,” she chuckled, as she fooled her four years old son. She held her son’s soft hand and started to walk together across the street. “Mom,” the kid called.

The mom smiled upon her son called her. “Yes?”

“Could those be the fairy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter