Two Detentions

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Detentions

The market was extremely noisy at that point, full of screams and shouting. The people who were there whispering and talking to each other, trying to spread the gossip that they just saw. Jessica bit her lips while looking Kris.

“He’s trying to help the stealer!”

“I know!”

“We.. we need to help Jungkook. Why are you—what?” Jessica paused when saw Kris’s face. He was staring at her with an apology face. “You know that we can’t save him. If we get caught, your mother will be more than upset, Sica.” He shook his head. Kris was feeling sorry for the prince. He did want to save him—but right now, he had to think about Jessica.

She widened her eyes, feeling shocked from what she heard. Seriously? He still thinking about her even at this moment? “Kris! He’s going to get into trouble!” Jessica pleaded, hoping he would change his mind. Jessica was trying so hard so he could save him. The prince was totally innocent. “Please, Kris. Just help him first” She pulled Kris’s sleeve and tried to shake his broad shoulders. Kris was almost soften, but then a loud bang surprised them.

The crowds gasped and both of them widened their eyes as they saw two boys not far from them—Prince Jungkook and the thief were laying down on the ground. The guards were rushing over, faster to grab them both, and then citizens quickly made a circle around to see them.

#

“Yah!” Jungkook was trying to make the boy in the black cape stop, but failed. Instead, he was running faster than before, making the distance between him and Jungkook became further. Jungkook gasped for air while forcing his legs to run. From behind, he could hear the guards shouting, telling them to stop.

Jungkook glanced at the boy who was holding the album. He knew that the thief was almost giving up running, plus, he was tired too.

“Listen to me! I can help you escape from this!” He shouted, but only to let the thief hear. “Just slow down.”

The thief looked behind –but his face wasn’t quite clear to Jungkook examine his features—as he heard what Jungkook said. A stranger trying to help him got away from stealing? “I don’t believe you,” he replied with a husky voice. Don’t think so.

“Just stop running!” Jungkook reached his arm to hold the boy’s shoulder. He fastened his leg and when he least the distance, he held his shoulder. Unfortunately, he was grabbing the thief’s cape too strong from behind, making the boy tripped and that made him fall too.

The thief fell and Jungkook hit the ground beside him. How unlucky, Jungkook closed his eyes in disbelief.

And that’s when the guards stopped in front of them, with swords in each of the guard’s hands. Firstly, one of the guards went to the thief. He pulled him and let the black cape that hide his face earlier fell. Jungkook opened his eyes only to see the guards and the crowds (who were circling them) murmured in surprised.

“You!” The guard with a beard spoke, holding his sword tighter. Jungkook gulped. Who was the thief? From behind, he could only saw a silky raven hair. Jungkook braved himself to stand up and coincidentally he caught Jessica and Kris in the crowd. He smiled to them as it was nothing.

“What makes you come again and steal, young boy?” The guard raised his sword higher, and higher until it finally reached the boy’s neck.

“ I suppose that’s not the way to speak to a prince.” He replied, and Jungkook narrowed his eyes confusedly. Prince? Did he just hear that? As Jungkook about to speak a word, another guard forced him to stand beside the thief. The bearded guy took a glimpse of Jungkook’s face and his mouth opened in awe. He knew him!

“Jungkook, the prince of Light Kingdom, what makes you help him? What are you trying to do here!?”

Jungkook ignored the whispers from the crowd and the guard. He was more attracted to the boy beside him. He slowly put his hand on the boy’s shoulder, making the thief flinched.

“Are… are you a prince, too?” He was hiding his smile. Jungkook never thought a prince would be brave enough to steal!

The boy turned to him with a frown. Finally, Jungkook could see his face clearly. He seemed like he had seen him before, but Jungkook couldn’t remember when and where. It was odd, Jungkook can’t seem to remember.

The cold brown eyes met him. “Who am I? I have to say that it’s none of your business, Jungkook.” He sounded like he was mocking Jungkook when he said his name. Jungkook tried to look him more closer but the guard cut them off.

“Ehem” He cleared his throat. “We have more serious problem right now.. Remember?”

The boy rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Your highness” the guard said to him with a shook. “I believe this is the 100th times you’re trying to steal, in our kingdom.”

Jungkook was in disbelief. 100th times? How the hell he managed to escape from the guards for all these times?

“And you, Prince Jungkook.” Jungkook’s attention was diverted to the guard. “ I also believe that it was only a coincidence for you to be there with the boy, so I think that you’ll be rele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter