회 T H I R T Y: 24k MAGIC

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aye, dude!"

Loud voices erupted across the room. Jihyo had to admit that she was flinched by themㅡ many strange people filled in the medium sized room. Their clothes were in different fashion as soon she saw them. She can't say anything about their fashion in this other world, don't mind her..

Jihyo could also sensed that each of them had intimidating aura; it wasn't scary but it was full of power.

Was this real?

Jihyo stepped behind Sehun and Jongin, running from their vision before anyone say something about her.

"Hey! We're back!" Jungkook waved.

Six people stood up in front of them. It seemed like they knew Taehyung and Jungkook closely.

A red haired man with small eyes came out from the cheering crowd and hugged both of them. "Kids, I thought you'd take longer vacation time there! What a lovely!" He was.. Indeed loud. Taehyung patted Sunggyu's back, "Sunggyu, you've grown taller than the last time we saw you." He didn't mean to be too straightforward for their meeting since our long ago, but he couldn't hide the fact that he was happy to see them.


"I grown taller, and become more handsome, right?" He then got a smack from an eyeㅡpatched lady in his head and groaned in pain. He looked at the lady with annoyed face for stopping him.




"Stop with your nonsense." Seohyun glared at him before turning to see them. "We all glad to see you back before the war."

"It's been super long." Krystal; who had her hair back to basic black chimed in, from Myungsoo's side. She looked at Jungkook and Taehyung from heads to toes, trying to figure out if they were having it okay.





"Not really, long." Taehyung shrugged. "It's only more half than a month."

"It's been two months passed here." Myungsoo spoke, catching them to be taken aback with the difference of the times. His usual smirk was there, amused with the unknown faces on Jungkook and Taehyung.



"The weather and time.. Got rotated differently since they had taken the Time Keepers."

"They got caught up pretty badly." Victory sighed. "We were all affected by it."






Hearing that, Jungkook and Taehyung were silent ㅡon the fact that Black Chasseurs hadn't been going slow at the time they were gone. So, that was why the weather on Earth was weird from the reports. Even time is being involved in their war.

Sulli pushed up her glasses, and closed the novel that she had been keeping up since earlier, "You ruined the joyful mood. Great." She then looked at Storm and Teleporters who were watching them from a far. "Glad you brought them back safe and sound."

Storm diverted his gaze away from Sulli. Not really safe and sound. Jongin and Sehun cleared their throats, trying to not let any of them know about the punishment accident. And oh, they almost forgot about Jihyo that they sneaked in illegally. "We.. Gonna meet the King of Hearts, but let me introduce you to a special guest from Earth." They took steps aside, exposing Jihyo.

"Special guest?" Seohyun raised a brow. She inspected Jihyo from head to toes; only to realise something peculiar about her. "Is she an Earthlander?" Everyone gasped when she said that, it made Jihyo to look at them uncomfortably.

"Just say hello to them and tell them you like bubble tea. They'll be good with you." Sehun whispered.

Jihyo looked at him confusingly with the sudden order but she still followed it, "Hㅡhello. My name is Jihyo and I..." She spoke slower than they thought they'd ever heard. Sehun gave her an approving nod.

There wasn't any reaction to her introduction.

Sunggyu suddenly pointed at her direction,  "Look, she got the same red hair like mine! Hey, do you have any fire poweㅡ" Only to receive another smack on his arm by Seohyun. "Don't mind him." She showed Jihyo a smile. "Hey!"





"On what circumstances that made you to bring her here?" Sulli asked. Jihyo could felt every pair of eyes were looking at her right now.





"She got something to do with these two." Jongin tipped his chin to Jungkook and Taehyung who were looking at Jihyo. "I'd love to tell you more about Jihyo, but we are so gotta rush. Bye." Within a second, Sehun and Jongin disappeared from the room right when questions started to be thrown by the people in the room. Even Jihyo was flustered with their teleportationㅡ too quick.


Storm rolled his eyes, probably expected that to happen from the moment ago. So, it was left for him to take charge. "I know all of you are curious about Jihyo, but please restraint yourself from any questions now. We need to rest, like, a lot." He threw his hands on their shoulders.

The room became noisy as they went forward to Jihyoㅡ which made her to stay close with Taehyung and Jungkook even more; and Seohyun with Victoria were really scaring her out as well as Sunggyu.


"What's going on in here?"

They soon became quiet with one sentence. It seemed like a bigger boss had arrived..

"What's wrong?"

It was surprisingly weird to see them to sit back on their chairs around the tables, just like when they first were.

For the second thought, Jihyo knew she had heard that voice for sometime. It was quite familiar with her. There were footsteps coming closer to the door, and it stopped when the door made a creepy sound when it was opened.

Jihyo frowned as she tried her best to recognise where did she hear this kind of old voice.

There was Master Lee on the door. "Oh, Jungkook and Taehyung. I see thatㅡ"

That was when she heard a ringing bell in her heard. Tㅡthis.. "Uncle! Haven't we met?" Jihyo blurted out; she raised her index finger to Master Lee's direction. What?

It made the old man to trail off his words, hence for once again, everyone was giving her shocked face. Not really. More likeㅡ what the hell is wrong with you to say rude things to our Leader?

Noticing the stares, Jungkook slowly grabbed her wrist and kept her hand low. "Jihyo, do you know Master Lee?" He asked, while Taehyung was also giving her the look.

"I heard his voice somewhere. Like, when I saw Jungkook in the cafe long time ago." Jihyo was still keeping the eye contact with Master Lee. "You're like.. Doing telepathy things with me, right uncle?"

Everyone was faceㅡpalming at her out-sudden burst.

"Lol." Sunggyu said as he released a fake cough and Storm grunted in a flash due to Jihyo's forwardness.


"It's nice to meet you too, Jihyo." Master Lee spoke, his expression remained zero. "So, three of you, Jungkook and Taehyung including Jihyo, you are about to follow me to somewhere else. Come."

Jihyo looked at the others and mumbled a what but only to get smirks to herself back. Taehyung shook his head and pushed Jihyo's shoulders from there as Master Lee started to walk out from there.


When he led them three into another room, he got the three to stand in front of him awkwardly and the tense wasn't helping them at all.

"How was the stay in Earth?" Master Lee sat on the comfy chair behind a crystal table. The room was dim; the windows were covered with yellow curtains. It seemed like a room forㅡ formal discussion. "Do you enjoy it?"

"We met Jihyo." Taehyung spoke. "She helped us a lot." He didn't really answer the question, but he sounded like he was eager to reply.

"Everything is fine there. We got our trainings very good." Jungkook then managed to cover up.


"Are you sure it's fine?" Master Lee raised a brow. "Wasn't there anything bad happened?" The sensitive topic that they wished to Master Lee not know made them felt nervous for what they were gonna reply.


"Iㅡit was a misunderstanding." Jihyo quickly said on their behalf, in case Master Lee would throw out any false accusations. Who is this old man, anyway? Their grandparent? "And uncle, you're the one who was in my head right?"

" We can talk about that later. Because Jihyo, themselves are more important." He  added. "They became grown up men as they across challenges together. We don't know what they could do as they started to care about something." He paused and released a sigh. "You got into Godmothers Punishment on the last minute, didn't you?"

When they parted their lips to deny it, Master Lee continued, "That was something surprising but I guess Jihyo helped you to stop the memories wiped. She did something during the procedure."

Jungkook and Taehyung turned aside to see Jihyo between them. She wasn't aware of that; instead she raised her brows with the sudden told. "Yeah, I did... Just something small. I just stopped Arin and Ji Eun from making them to forget me. They woke up not long after that." She tried to remember thatㅡ She ran from the house, and yelled them to stop. She held Jungkook's hand and suddenly his eyes fluttered opened.  What's big?

Master Lee stared at Jihyo; locking orbs with her. To be honest, neither he didn't know how did Jihyo saved them. No one know how they got out from the punishment. It caught him guard since it was impossible to do, so he knew he must be missing out something. "I'll have a proper talk with Jihyo later."

"What?" Taehyung recalled that sentence again. "Master Lee, Jihyo doesn't do anything wrongㅡ"

"I said a proper talk with her; it means a nice talk with my earl grey tea." Master Lee shook his head; the amount of the impatience that he had received. "And I believe you two also have an unsolved problems among yourself. Take note of that, since you're going to repeat the same process of the first trial in Earth."

Jungkook and Taehyung unconsciously diverted their gazes away as they felt awkward all sudden with the atmosphere. Oh. They fought and it had never been solved up until now.

"Now, shake hands and be friends again." Master Lee drew a smile, perhaps a scary smile. "I'll be expecting good news after your solution."

"Yeah, don't fight again. It's not good if you chase each other in hate." Jihyo faked a cough.


Taehyung groaned while Jungkook touched his nape.  Jungkook reached out his hand first, since he knew it was his fault to start the fire between them. "Hrm.." Taehyung slowly did the same when noticing the best situation that he was going through. They grabbed each other's palms firmly to express their guilty.

"I'm sorry."

"Jungkook, don't be. We'll talk about this."

They exchanged funny smiles.



"Okay, good enough." Master Lee nodded. The door then opened, revealing a tall man with black hat; he had these kind of purple freckles that made Jihyo to continue looking at him. He gave out some weird vibe as soon he stepped into the room.


"I rushed to come here as soon I heard that Jungkook and Taehyung are back."  Mad Hatter grinned and when he made the eye contact with both them, he started to jump. "Hi!!!"

Flustered, Jungkook tried to keep a smile when Mad Hatter hugged him first. "Hey, Mad Hatter. I see that you're healthy as always."

"I tried to keep my desserts diet tight!" He tapped Jungkook's man. "And did you bring any food from Earth for me?" He turned to see Taehyung who was shaking his head. He was disappointed with the reply and looked down. "Auw, I was expecting that, you know." But then he was smiling once again as he recovered fastly.

"Aren't you pretty?" Jihyo stiffened when Mad Hatter leaned forward to her. "Tㅡthanks." She quietly replied.

"You looked like Alice a bit, girl." He looked at Jihyo with that judging look. "I think that's because you're an Earthlander. That makes you the same! Everyone from Earth is pretty!" He clapped his hands and when he noticed that Master Lee was focusing on him, Mad Hatter stood up properly.

"Actually, I didn't really came here to see both of you.. Since you didn't bring me any food." He sighed, pretending to be hurt by them. "I wanted to present the research that you asked, Mister Blue Moon." A white proposal paper popped on the wooden table, appeared in front of their eyes.

"This is the information that we have gathered about the opponent teams." Mad Hatter spread the paper, showing the writings with different colours and fonts. He became serious all sudden. "I forgot to send it to Hyuk, that's why I brought it last minute. Eh, never mind." Then, he took out a large map from one of the drawers.

The other three became interested with the presentation as they took steps closer to Mad Hatter.


"The Howl Village was empty, completely when we checked it last two weeks." Mad Hatter pointed on a certain point on the Exodus Land. "So, we are assuming that the entire clan has been taken away. It's either they are kidnapped or they are gonna be used in the war."

"What makes you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter