PANCAKES REPORT

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two strangers stood in front of the door with unseen faces-- they were suspicious. There, everyone were staring with intense gazes, probably wondering if something might happened.

Were they welcoming the unexpected guests? No.

Did they tried to run and hide 5 minutes ago? Yes.

Until Mad Hatter opened the door; breaking their undercovers and almost invite them in-- with happy face. With no choice, the other three had to come out, unprepared.

"Hrm.." Mad Hatter looked at the two from head to toes. His hat was crooked but for some reason, he didn't mind to fix it for a while as he continued to inspect them who were under white cloaks. They were turning their heads down-- not intended to show their faces yet.  "Did you come for a party? But it was earlier than I thought."

Hyuk, hiding behind Jungkook and Taehyung slapped his forehead. Oh-- his master! He should be closing the door!

"Oh, no. We're not here for your party." The first person spoke with a fine voice. If they were right, these two person might had quite lovely face.

The second one then raised his palm gently to Mad Hatter, "And instead, we're here to invite you to a dessert party." He took out a white envelope with an official-- Wonderland sign.

"T-that.." Jungkook eyed them suspiciously. An official Wonderland sign. Were these two probably messengers from the palace? Could it be? He was the one who took the envelope. "You won't to do anything weird, right?" He added. Or that might be fake. Before he could open the letter, it was snatched by the person.

"Of course." The first one pulled his hood from his hair, revealing his brown pink hair that instantly caught their attention. As expected, he was indeed good looking. His silent look and a fine smirk was shown as he held out his two palms on the air, "Because actually we're here to.."

The second one looked up. With that, his face too, was revealed; a nice features on his face were good enough to make them to stop hesitated. Blonde haired dude. "Ah. Before that, pardon for our intrusion." He took his friend's palm and grabbed Mad Hatter's hand. For a moment, Mad Hatter's freckles turned red. What had gone into these strangers mind-- holding people's hands suddenly? Purple aura lighted up and that made Jungkook, Taehyung as well as Hyuk took a step back.  Mad Hatter gasped, reacting on his own aura that shined even though he was not doing anything, "What are you doing, handsome people?!"

The brown pink haired man pulled his shoulder and said his words loud and clear in front of the shocked people in the house. "Mad Hatter, you are finally under arrested for taking illegal chemical, causing ruckus in Wonderland and has been proven guilty for damaging the Holy Magic Tree."

"-WHAT?" Hyuk widened his eyes, not believing what just he heard. "Is that mean he's going to be taken--"

He was cut off when a smoke appeared. Through the air, they could heard an annoying-- "Bye! Yehet!" With a blink of eyes, they were gone from the three's sights, completely.

"Master!"

"Wait--"

Gone.

"T-they teleported?! How could that happened?" Taehyung flinched upon realizing the situation. Magic should not could be used when they were around Mad Hatter! "Are those from Black Chasseurs--?"

"No. They're not." Hyuk gulped nervously. His thoughts then came running in as if it was the time to flashback any memories. "The pink haired dude. I just remembered! He was the one who gave me the 4 walls." He said with surprised; somehow that pink haired guy didn't seem important at the first glance. "H-he said that when the time has come, he will come! Does it means that this is the day that he's been saying?"

Jungkook asked, "Huh, that guy gave you that?"

"You should tell us earlier, Hyuk!"

"I jusr remembered, okay? He said that he's a passing traveler and heard about master's condition, so he wanted to help him by making master to not use his power anymore. Since then, Master's behavior changed but it was only for a few things.."

"Like what?"

"Erm.. Now when you asked about it.." Hyuk closed his eyes, thinking thoroughly. "Like; when writing, he's using left hand even though he's right handed. And when's he's eating, he chews on the food for exactly 42 times! Oh! He's been asking for ice- cream so many times until I've worried about his teeth.. Don't forget about his eyes checkup. He seldom wears glasses, but lately he's not using it at all. As if his eyeballs were replaced with new ones."

"Hyuk, that's not a few things!" Jungkook shook Hyuk's shoulders. Seriously, how could he been so careless?

"Yeah, yeah.. It's not like you can get a rare pair of pretty purple eyes." Hyuk ended up with a chuckle, feeling funny of his own joke. "That's not necessary at all "

"...hyuk, what did you said?" Jungkook noticed something odd within Hyuk's words.

"I said, replacing purple eyes is rare. Master's eyes are purple! Don't you guys notice it?"

Jungkook slapped his forehead immediately and pulled Taehyung's arm, making them to stand straight up. "Hyuk! The eyes that we saw was blue, not purple! Ma-Mad Hatter was under hypnotized-- remember the liquid that spilled over him when he showed us the reflection on the tea? I just get it!" He looked at surprised Taehyung. "It was Black Chasseurs' done. They tried to make Mad Hatter as the bad guy!"

"If what you said are true, J. Then.."

"When the King decided his punishment on Mad Hatter, the special bloodline limit, which is probably  banished from the land, it means that Black Chasseurs will started moving to steal his power because his track can be traced. Wonderland's protection will be erased. That's it! That's their true intention-- to get Mad Hatter outside the land! They used Magic Tree and Wonderland in order to lead Mad Hatter out from this land."

"E-excuse me guys.. Why exactly you're saying? If they wanted Master, then they should done it earlier.. I mean, they're capable enough to get closer to him."

"The problem is; they can't." Taehyung interrupted. "Because they need to make sure Mad Hatter to be weakened first. And erm, remember that each of Wonderlander will has protection so their won't be traced by outsider? That explains why they wanted to lure him out."

Jungkook nodded furiously, finally started to recognize the final process. The lastly. "So when the King banished him because he was the 'bad guy', they could kill him when he stepped outside of the border."

"I'm so confused... They tried to make Master to be the bad guy so that the king can throw him from this land? In that case, they can laid their dirty hands on him to get his power..?" Hyuk ran his fingers through his hair, processing the theories of his master. He exclaimed, for the first time that the two undercover princes had ever heard. "What should we do now?! We don't know where they take Master!"

Taehyung cleared his throat and  spoke, "I know where. If they showed us the official letter from the kingdom, it means that the king himself ordered them to catch Mad Hatter. That's it." He stared at Jungkook's brown orbs with face that indicated-- "We're going to the castle."

Hearing that, Jungkook took out the potion that Hyuk gave to him a few hours ago-- and with half gulp that he shared with Taehyung,  together, they grabbed Hyuk's shoulders and with a swish of light,  teleported using the teleportation stage two for the last time; the gift from Myungsoo. It was about dawn.

(•ω•)

With the last power, they managed to teleport to the Wonderland's castle, the same one where they first arrived back then when escorting the Frost Siblings.

"Oh? The teleportation power is gone." Taehyung looked at his palm and flinched when saw a yellow sentence that stated:

Teleportation Stage 2 gift: has been deactivated and is about to be deleted .

"Whatever, let's talk about it later." Jungkook said before looking around the area that they've been teleported. It was the King's room. But where was the King?

"Tch, you came."

A sound of tongue clicked triggered them three. When they looked around, Jungkook and Taehyung widened their eyes as Jimin stood there, behind the King's throne. His presence was faint. He was still wearing the yellow donut pajama with bunny slippers."I thought you guys had ran away." He added. "Like what you've did in the Mad Headquarters."

"P-prince J-jimin!" Hyuk unconsciously bowed to his prince. It was a long time to see the prince in the land and to think he had the chance to meet him-- Hyuk nonetheless felt that maybe the prince in front of him could help releasing his Master. "Wait, what are you doing in front of the prince? Bow your head down, V,J!"

Jungkook and Taehyung gulped upon Hyuk's words reached them. Aah. Jimin laughed, and his laughter echoed through the room. "What, what is this?" He held his stomach. "You're making me laughing! But that's okay, sometimes you need a bad joke to lighten up the mood.." Jimin suddenly sighed. What had happened to him when Taehyung and Jungkook had gone? "We've decided. Mad Hatter is going cut his ties off from Wonderland and will be banned from this country."

With the sudden topic that he brought, Hyuk stood up. He was unable to contain his anger. "You can't do that! Master will be in danger! Please!"

"Jimin, this is all Black Chasseurs' fault! When you decided to punish Mad Hatter, they'll have a closer step to take over his power." Taehyung stepped up with a stern face. What had made him to do that? It's not that he was too concerned or anything-- but when he said that, it felt like Sunggyu would do the same. He had been thinking about him.

"I know. I mean, both Xiumin and I know." Jimin's voice started to shake because of the fear. "But father won't listen to us. If you want to save Mad Hatter, you have to regain the Magic Tree back. If you can do that, then Mad Hatter will not be considered as criminal anymore. That's the only choice you can do."

"How?"

He said with unbelievable voice, "You ran away without telling us, so we thought you would get the answer. Your time has wasted a lot. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter