6k in wattpad + easters❤

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for 6k and 300+ votes in wattpad. I appreciate it a lot for your support~~

To add more of the joyfulness; here's some easter facts about Fairy Godbrothers that you might want to know or you don't know❤ it is just a little, though;️ and the gifs are so random, don't mind me lol

I hope you enjoy the story so far! Comment if you have any confusion about what is happening or if you are curious about something ;)


-/-/-/-


**sounds of bell ringing**

**footsteps into the cafe**

Taehyung: did anything happened? why did Storm reserved a seat for us in the cafe?

Jungkook: it's to celebrate our 6k readers! **throws a confetti all sudden** I'm guessing he's just too generous with us.

Taehyung: yeah, of course he needs to be generous with us. We're the main characters of this story.



Jungkook: **takes a seat in front of Taehyung and starts to stack up the MC cards professionally**

Taehyung: **tries to do the same but messes up with the cards** whatever.

Jungkook: can't you be serious? It's our first showcase with readers! Come on, read one of the fact from the cards.

Taehyung: urm, okay. So.. First fact.. **clears throat** do you know that i was actually the one who supposedly to be the good one?

Jungkook: what? It doesn't suits you because everyone in the world knows I'm the best angel they have ever met. **rolls eyes** oh, this one is more interesting. Hee Jung was not originally potrayed by Song Ji Hyo. It was supposed to be a girl group member, but the author couldn't decide.

(NOTE: IN WATTPAD, JIHYO'S NAME IN THIS FANFIC IS HEE JUNG. BUT WITH THE AUTHOR'S PERMISSION, I USED HER REAL NAME SO THE READERS CAN IMAGINE IT AS HER :))




Taehyung: so you're saying that we actually had the possibility to be with a girl group member?

Jungkook: but the author later added two pretty lady to the story, Arin and Ji Eun to show the another way of Taehyung and Jungkook. Their parts might not be important as Jihyo, but they will soon grow.

Taehyung: I don't like them two. Super scary.

Jungkook: oh, and while we're having our punishment, Arin and Ji Eun should be the ones who break our curse, not Jihyo. But seems like it gets too complicated, Jihyo then was decided to break the curse.

Taehyung: **nods satisfyingly** look, this one says that Seohyun was interested with Sunggyu. The feeling is mutual to each other. Myungsoo and Krystal were also shown to have love interest throughout the story. Since they're basically had the two stuck up and been together alone.

Jungkook: so Sulli and Victoria were left to be alone without partners? **suddenly looks right and left in case they would show up** well, it's the same when both of us liked Jihyo.


Taehyung: well.. In case if she do developed her feelings, we don't know who was that feelings for now.


Jungkook: interesting love story. And Jihyo was embarrassed with skin ship, that was why she would get red all the time.


Taehyung: her boyfriend took her money because he knew she had a lot of money. Stupid. And it writes here that, he used that money to go to Exordium concert in Japan.




Jungkook: Taehyung realised he liked Jihyo because she was the first one to treat him like that. **throws the fact card** cliche move, Taehyung.

Taehyung: what about you, little angel? What makes you likeㅡ

Jungkook: I prefer to talk about it later. Shush. **casually drinks his latte**






Taehyung: fine. oh, here about our Element Bracelets. Not every Special Bloodlines Limit has it. Since they need it personally created from the original makers; the Mad Scientists since they knew better.

Jungkook: but the thing is, the Mad Scientists are not the only ones capable to make the bracelets. They can always find a copy of the bracelet makers. There's a few of people that can do what Mad Scientists make around the land. That's what half of the Black Chasseurs members did.

Taehyung: and urm.. My animal spirit was liger right? It was a combination of tiger and lion. Since I got the brave characteristic, I had the roar of lion and the prey ability of tiger to my impatience. I'm so cool!





Jungkook: my twoㅡtailed cat was an aspect to show my intelligence characteristic. I got the brain and the wickedness of the cat. The cat got two tails to represent my behaviour to adapt to different places.


Taehyung: thank you, Chorong for picking out the animals that suited ourselves. After the discovery during the fight with Crowler afterwards, we soon to reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter