You Just Attacked Us

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Auch!"

Taehyung felt a pang on his head. Woah woah, did someone just slap him to wake him up? He thought so. Taehyung groaned as he tried his best to open his eyes. To be honest, he wanted to lie down and keep pretending like he's still unconscious, but nah, it seemed like his plan is not going to work. Once his eyelids were completely opened, his could barely find any sunlight in the room that he's in. Taehyung shook his head, feeling dizzy a little bit but he managed to get up from lying position.

Taehyung scanned the entire room after his vision had become clearer. It seemed like not a room, but a rather a tent. Taehyung knew exactly what's tent would be like, furthermore the ground was not concrete. It was only grass. He looked around, trying to identify if someone was there. But no one was there except himself.

But he was sure that someone just hit him..

The surrounding was quite dull inside--maybe it was already night time. Taehyung couldn't find any ray of light except the source from the light bulb lamp on the table. There's nothing interesting in there, just a few medical boxes, two beds, and a big table that had syringes and other things that Taehyung wouldn't prefer to touch. Probably it was a medical tent.

"Medical?" He then tried to memorise what exactly happened, the cause that made him got intl that tent. He recalled all of those memories. Mostly when he saw a big fire, surviving from an earthquake, two pretty ladies.. hrm, Taehyung didn't even know who are they and what they want from him. But Jungkook-- Taehyung stood up upon he remembered Jungkook. "Gosh, that lil' stupid kid." He needed to at least find him. If something happened to him---

"Ah, I see that you're already awake."

Taehyung widened his eyes and looked at his front. He saw an old man holding a long wooden stick who he seemed did not recognise, and never ever seen in his life. Taehyung was feeling confused, he didn't sense the presence of the old man tho, even he's in front of him. "Do you know where's Jungkook is?" That was his first question. Taehyung didn't care whether the old man even know Jungkook or not.

"I expect you would ask a different questions, to be honest. I thought that you were not together anymore? I'm not surprised if you're going to tell me you're actually fighting with each other now." He answered before leisurely sat beside Taehyung. Taehyung snorted and shook his head, "Nah! That was before! I didn't take it as a fight. It's just..a.." he paused for a moment. "An honest disagreement as well as taking a short break from one another. Yeah."

The old man laughed to his reply. Now, how well can this young man speak more? "I see, then. I must misunderstood about your situation. My apology."

"W-well, you should be!" Taehyung nodded as a sign agreement. "We're not fighting. And if it was even a fight, it would be usually my fault because you know, I'm a very short tempered guy and--"And he suddenly stopped from his sentences.

Master Lee raised his eyebrow, with a 'why-would-u-stop-telling-me' look plastered on his face. "What?" He asked.

Taehyung blinked his eyes repeatedly, probably for minutes by any chance. He stared at the old man and asked him back, "How did you know that I was fighting with Jungkook? And how did you even know who Jungkook is? I was just saying random things, what?" He bit his lips as he tried to find out who was the person actually.

The old man chuckled, before looking at Taehyung. His face didn't show any danger, yet it was just a soothing and calming emotions. "Taehyung-ah. I'll tell you all about the rest after this, okay? Right now I believe that Jungkook is searching for you, so it would be a good choice to get out."

Weird. That was all what Taehyung thought about the man. "Are you a destiny teller or something?" He sounded more confused than before.

"I prefer something more greater than that," he replied with a raising eyebrow. Just when Taehyung was about to argue more, he pointed at the entrance of the tent. Taehyung shut his mouth and trailed his focus to where he was pointing. Someone came in, and Taehyung couldn't so sure what was happening.

It was Jungkook.

"Taehyung." He widened his eyes upon finally hearing Jungkook's voice after being separate for a long time. Well, it wasn't a quite too long, but still, Taehyung felt so relieved when he saw he was fine..except when he spotted some bruises on Jungkook's body. Taehyung do had some bruises too, but that made him wondering. "Did someone attacked you too?" He blurted out the question that also made Jungkook surprised all sudden.

"Oh, how did you... wait, did you said too?!" Jungkook walked closer to Taehyung, bit he was slightly limping along the steps. He didn't even realise it himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter