Screams, Finished

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook let out a scream again without any warning, making Taehyung and Sunggyu startled.

Duhh.

He  touched his arm and tried to look at it but failed since there's not that much light to help his vision. Gosh, there's a movement on his hand! He was thinking whether that was maybe a caterpillar or something ."I swear, there's something on my body." He then let out a whine while looking around. Now, he started to feel the goosebumps.

Taehyung just crunched his nose at him, while Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Stop screaming. You're only attracting them." Sunggyu hissed, not really appreciate what Jungkook did. His eyes moved to the right and left and he was making sure there's nothing wrong going on around them.

Nah, he was just doing that to tease them! He hid his smile.

Sunggyu turned his focus back to both of them and took Taehyung's right hand. Seeing that, Taehyung gulped and knew what Sunggyu wanted to see. Urgh, Taehyung didn't feel good about the lesson. "Fire light." He said nervously when felt Sunggyu's palm was still on his. There was nothing coming out, tho and Taehyung mentally slapped himself for not being able to do such a simple magic spell. What are you, 10 years old for not knowing how to do this?

"You're not going to make it unless you're confident. Stop shaking, okay?" Sunggyu mumbled among his breath. So far, only Taehyung couldn't do the fire light spell.

Jungkook nodded afterwards while moving his palms to right and left in the air. Basically, fire light was just a small fire that was on your hand, helping you to see in the dark or even burning something small easily. As in the another way, it meaned no torch light will be needed after this!

Well.. Taehyung might going to need it if he doesn't acknowledge the spell soon.

Taehyung craned his neck slightly to see Jungkook who was busy slapping away the mosquitoes. Poor him, he doesn't aware that the mosquitoes weren't real, and Sunggyu wasn't that keen to tell him. "How did you do this?"

Jungkook lifted his shoulders when he answered fastly, "Just don't be nervous. It's not a big deal anyways."

"Urgh, whatever.  Why don't we just move on to the next fire spell that I taught to you earlier?" Sunggyu suggested because of course, he doesn't want to wait for Taehyung. At least he tried  but Sunggyu knew he just need to train more longer--it was just that time not on his side that night.

He suggested, "The fire attack one."

Both of them nodded together as they're straighten their arm and moved it to the other direction. Fires appeared on the grass and soon seemed to be bigger, but managed to get rid it of before anything could happen by Sunggyu. "Now that's what we call fire!" He said as proudly as a mother.

"That's what you need to do if you're launching a fire attack. Just balance your inner energy and find the fire source."

They both nodded upon hearing more of Sunggyu's explanation for a couple minutes.

"So.." Jungkook started after that, making the other two diverted their eyes to him. Since it was already almost midnight..shouldn't the lessons end?

He thought so."Are we finish?" He asked and to be honest, learning with Sunggyu was so fast and they even managed to grab the fire element in their mind quick. Now let's get some sle--

Sunggyu snorted, while taking a step back as if something was going to happen in front of him. He shook his head but nonetheless, no one could see it because of the darkness. "Nope. Didn't I said that I'll give you a challenge? But, that's gonna wait for you later, because right now you're getting another lesson."

Taehyung and Jungkook groaned as they looked each other. Another lessons? Sunggyu already taught them a lot of fire already and they need no more.

"Holy moly!!" They shouted when someone just jumped right in front of Sunggyu and came out from nowhere.  They immediately took two steps back away from him. Jungkook almost stumbled into Taehyung, but managed to straight himself.  Anyways, it turned out not to be him.

But her.

"My god, you two are such a coward." Seohyun smirked as she looked at them thoroughly. It might be dark but actually her night vision was the best of all, furthermore she could see what's going on in the night as if it was during day. That made her the tracker when it's nighttime. Well that help a lot. She narrowed her eyes to them and tried to stop from attempting a laugh.

"You're going to be with me! I'm your second trainer."

A few seconds of silence before they both finally understood about her presence but actually, they were not so thrilled.

Did they just heard another lessons?

From Seohyun?

"O-okay. What's your power, anyway?" Taehyung asked since he doesn't know that much about her. He actually doesn't want to know, but it seemed like they're going to learn what she can do after all.

"Nah, I'm just going to teach you about teleportation. I don't think arrows and bows suit you in any term." She shrugged before continuing, "I hope you don't mind, I do bring some friends too." As a cue, Victoria and Myungsoo came from Sunggyu's back.

Of course, that was the longest night that Jungkook and Taehyung could ever felt.

Yeah. It was.

°°°°°

Jungkook's body fell on the cold ground, receiving a huge gasp escaped from Taehyung that was walking behind him. He immediately bent down to check his condition but he felt his knees trembling more. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore--he soon joined Jungkook lying beside. His elbow was in pain as he moved it,

Taehyung cursed with a slow voice. It was not that big deal and he knew there's already other bruises on his and Jungkook's body.

Ah, Myungsoo really gave no mercy to them during training.

Even worse that they could saw, Myungsoo's eyes were lighten with something that they couldn't guess what--but sure excitement was one of it.

Teleportation was easy, and Seohyun wasn't that bad teaching them. Victoria was incredible-- she had the earth power. Now they could understand more about controlling the nature.  But the only problem was.. Myungsoo. He thought he would be nice, but his dimples covered it all. Myungsoo was really scary as hell when tried to he back flip Jungkook before. Did he also mention that Myungsoo also held a knife under his neck? He was being completely different than their first met.

Taehyung released a faint laugh, but not because it was funny. Because it was pain.

"Focus on me!" Myungsoo screamed and threw his knives towards them, but only to be shot at the tree trunk. Trembling in fear, Jungkook gulped as he stared at the silver knife that he just threw that was flying only a few centimeters away from his cheeks. That was creepy!

Taehyung let out a sigh when caught Seohyun smiled and started to whisper something to Victoria.Urgh, that was so irritating. He knew that she was having a fun time seeing them in the practices. "Myungsoo, can we take a rest?" He blurted out accidentally, but never mind he did need to pause the practice a bit.

Myungsoo frowned. "You just did that 30 minutes ago. So no."

What? That was not true. Taehyung's eyes lit in defeated. He slowly lifted his hand to see his only friend--the watch.

It was state

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter