Blood, Sweat & Tears

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The third night of them in Earth ended up with the lights off.

"Good night." Jongin chuckled and switched off the lights in the living room but that was-- unnecessary and not funny. He was wearing his cat slippers on and his striped pyjama, standing beside the door of his room as he intently watched Jungkook and Taehyung with a cup of coffee in his hand.



"Dude, turn on the lights back." Taehyung tried to glare at him but failed since it was dark. Like, who could?

Jungkook followed his annoyance, "Yeah. We're literally having boy's night right here with.. Storm.." He put down the files that Storm gave to them on the table. "I mean, important meeting."

"Well, you need to save up the electric bill here. No lights after 11 pm. We've been here for three days, already."

"We're not kids!" Taehyung grunted and rolled his eyes out, trying to not stand up and hit everything in the dark just to open the lights back. "And if you're talking about saving up the electricity, you have this great Strike Storm over here!"

Storm cleared his throat, "We're currently discussing pretty much important things right here. It's the first time in three days."

"Then use the candles. Bye, bye." Jongin smiled, leaving them soon by closing his room door with a silent creak.

Jungkook glanced at the television that was still tuning into cartoon channel. "He switched off the lights but not the television? Heol." He said, somehow relieved that was their only source of light. Storm replied while shrugging; feeling funny of the behaviour. Letting his theories out, he added, "You know, the value of the capacitor for these type of lamp is around 8uF +-10% equals to 250 voltages 50/60Hz in decimal for 80 watts. By 80 watts, we multiply 40 watts with 2 because the voltage is higher and surely we got more than 5 lam--"

Taehyung held his hands up, cutting Storm's wise explanation that they had enough. "Woah, woah. We're not in electrical class. You can teach us that when we are interested in learning electricity, Storm." He flashed a quick smile, trying to get back to what they did before the lights were off.

"Oh no. Please, no." Storm shook his head in a no-no. "You have already too much knowledge about magic abilities as you now are considered as S rank wanted by the Black Chasseurs."

They both went quiet to accept the fact that they knew they should have known a long time ago-- even before they went to train with Master Lee at that time. But people were too secretive about that-- leading worse ending to Jungkook and Taehyung later. If only someone told them about Black Chasseurs sooner, they knew they were out from these problems.

Taehyung himself knew that he would convince his father to stop Black Chasseurs if he knew sooner. Or maybe not.

There was so many lives they could save if they knew about Black Chasseurs sooner when they're being Godmothers.


"Can someone use Fire Light? We need to examine these files quickly before sun rise." Storm asked as his hand reached out one of the yellow thick files. Storm opened the file; revealing the classified information-- before began to writing down to the notebook beside his arm.




Fire Light.  Taehyung gulped down the word, suddenly thinking about Sunggyu that was left back. He closed his eyes and sighed. "F-fire Light." Damn it, he wouldn't be so sissy if he hadn't forgotten how Sunggyu 'death' left a trace in him. The fire lit somehow too big on his palm, even when he was unconscious of his strength.





"Hrm, that is a good purity of flame, Prince Taehyung." Storm looked at the fire one his palm.  This is the first thing that I learned from Sunggyu.Taehyung answered slowly in his heart as he watched his own flames that he hadn't been using too much.

Storm continued his work by taking another files. "Alright, princes. As you all know already.. These are the copy of the X files that I stole from Black Chasseurs' headquarters before I ran off. Write down everything that you can get from here." He tapped the table with his long fingernails. "We'll burn everything after we are finished."

"Three days ago, Master Lee came to us and he gave these. Then he left without words. When will our training starts?" Jungkook sighed in disbelief. When he thought that their training will be going straight after their arrival, he was totally wrong. "And the Earth is not that different from our land... The people are too crowded and weird." He widened his eyes. "Especially that crazy woman that chased us with her shoes?"

"How dare she.." Taehyung clasped his face in embarrassment when Jungkook brought up the topic. "I swear if we meet her again, it's my turn to chase her back with my shoes."


"Well, I don't know what's going on, but I hope you meet her soon." Storm smiled without knowing anything. He put down the files in front of the princes that were in flushing red before standing up. "I'm going to bed. You guys just continue." He released a yawn and thus; his feet brought him to-- Jongin's room.

"I don't really want to see her again, literally." Taehyung looked confused for a moment, conflict with his own thoughts. He wanted to se her again but at the same he didn't want to? He cleared his thoughts and grabbed the files again while Jungkook took Storm's notebook. While he was too into the files, Jungkook took a chance to flip through the pages one by one. He wasn't satisfied with that so, he went through the front page that Storm had been hiding from them.

Only to find shocking news.

CASE FILE: 707 { Black Chasseurs Insiders}

Black Chasseurs -> • Dark King & Prince Taehyung
** possibility has been controlled? >> Blood related to the Blue Moon: Jin Won.

Future plan that is possible to be carried out by the king: declared wars, take over the financial system, banished medicines application for the weak, reviving the death?

Future plan that is possible to be carried out by the blood related: kill Blue Moon, take over Future Sight, kidnap Special Bloodlines Limit--- gain powers? Invent new weapons? Create another blood related?

What was the cause of Black Chasseurs? Greedy or power? Revenge on the death wife that couldn't be safe?

Notes: the late Dark Queen died of unknown sickness--- the King asked for help--- no one help, lack of magic--- revenge?

 ??? ___%2789Aaa (the secret codes of Black Chasseurs blue plans will be given to Prince Taehyung after completing his mission? Instructions below)

Future plan that is possible to be carried out by the Prince: help the plans----

**

Jungkook gasped and closed the book. His sweat ran down his face, leading his breath to be heavier.  What just he read? In the corner of his eyes, he glanced at Taehyung that was busy reading the files intently.

He was reading the secret files of Black Chasseurs. That man beside him. The only heir of Dark King.

Shook.



He gulped as anxiety filled himself. He was overwhelmed with weird thoughts. "Taehyung, I'm going for a little walk outside." He stood up with a few stumble, leading Taehyung to be frowned. "Do you want me to come?"

Are you serious? "No. You just keep reading. Me go outside, fresh air." He was confused right when Taehyung caught him. Jungkook gulped his own saliva and held tight the notebook that he knew Taehyung shouldn't even be reading for bubble tea's sake. He walked to his room; sudden thinking of urgent plan of running with their only and one precious-- the Element Bracelets that Sulli gave to them. He closed the door without trying to be suspicious and searched in the bag that the Teleporters gave beside Taehyung's bag. When he found the brown box, he slipped in his clothes.

Now he just needs to take his time and try to get some fresh air. Yeah. Fresh air. Now he needs to go out quietly.

Teleport, teleport. He knew his teleportation limit and that was the First Stage: where they could only teleport to the place that they had seen or spot the tracks. But where? "I haven't explored that many places in Earth in these three days." He thought carefully to the maximum--- hence he knew exactly where would he go to continue reading what was Storm, the ex-member of Black Chasseurs was hiding.



❤️❤️❤️


Storm's face was close enough on the door. He was leaning forward; obviously trying to overhear the conversation in the living room that he left for minutes about. Just then, his fingertips lingered as blue waves struck him. "Oh, Prince Jungkook just left with his teleportation.."

"Storm, don't you think this will makes them doubting each other? That little peach Jungkook is a pure man, don't trigger him too much." Sehun's voice echoed out of sudden from his behind. When Storm turned around, he found Sehun was walking with beauty mask on his face. "What are you lookeing at? Wanna try som'?"

Jongin who was lying on his bed scoffed, "Can't you just stop talking about nonsense stuffs?" He rise from his bed and wore his cat slippers back to walk to his large desk. He arranged his books neatly and found a white letter under it. "We have an urgent meeting with King of Hearts! The Dark King has finally makes his moves."

"As if you can go." Storm raised a brow, doubting the two handsome young men. "Everyone in Black Chasseurs knew that the three of us were the ones last seen with the princes. If they censored the line, we can be detected."

"We ca--can sneak out sthere." Sehun tried his best to not move so his mask wouldn't fall. "Everyone is sthere." He added more.

"They captured Time Keepers and the Wolf Clan already. Now that happened, do you know what is this mean?" Jongin ran his fingers through his pink hair. He opened one of the grey shining book from the shelves, flipped the page 567, and read paragraph 21 out loud, "If the Time Keepers, who controls the time day and night, west and north, sun to moon, seconds to hours, are gone, the time and weathers shall be defeated and rotated with the same amount of wireless work left without control."

"What? You're still reading the Ultimate Guide of Knowing Magic in Exodus Land?" Storm pointed out useless facts. "Lol, just kidding. Anyways! I know what happened already." He clicked his tongue, attempting to follow Sehun's style of yehet. "We don't know how many hours have passed there while we're here. A day here, it could equals to a few hours in the land-- , who knows? And is that the Time Keepers' watch?"

Jongin lifted his hand, revealing the golden watch that reminded him of Exodus Land. It was hidden between the thick dictionaries. "They did get the bodies of the keepers, but not their powers. Tao managed to send his watch through underground telegramming just a few seconds before he knew he was defeated." Jongin abruptly sighed. "They won't get the Time Keepers' power. Not without this. Victoria's power isn't enough and they will know this."





"Ffpoor sthem." Sehun commented, still trying to give his opinion. "Sthis still mean that no one is controlling the time sthere."

I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter