Fairy... What?

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fairy… What?

“Nah, I was actually joking!” Taehyung smirked out of sudden, making Jungkook’s smile faded away. What? Jungkook was quite confused with that. He frowned to the prince in front of him, and asked,

“What do you mean?”

Taehyung leaned closer to Jungkook, as he ignored Fairy Irene’s stare. He was looking straight into Jungkook’s eyes and laughed as if he just heard something funny.

“We might can be friends, but I don’t think close enough,” He slowed his voice down so Fairy Irene couldn’t hear what he was talking.

Jungkook was speechless for a moment. He blinked his eyes, trying to process what he just heard. “That’s okay for me. At least you’re not avoiding me, right?”

A short pause from Taehyung, maybe he didn’t that such reaction. “I guess. But why did you do that?”

He was raising his eyebrow when he heard Taehyung whispered. “Do what?”

“Volunteering to join me into this girly stuffs that I hate back then in my Kingdom” Taehyung rolled his eyes. He still remember, tho, how much he used to dislike fairy godmothers because of their sparkling stuffs and wands, but now? Imagine him being one!

“To be honest, I’m kinda like being away from castle. I had three sisters which are fairies, but I have to deal with their stupidity every day. I won’t mind if I’m not around them a little longer,” he shrugged as he mentioned his three sisters—Mijoo, Kei and Yeri. They might be fairies, and infact, they are the Sleeping Beauty, Aurora’s fairies. But gah, Jungkook slightly annoyed with them.

“And,” Jungkook added with a smile. “I don’t want you to be alone, in here.”

Taehyung narrowed his little eyes to Jungkook, trying to identify more if he was trying to play with him. That pretty smile.. “I—“

“Excuse me, my dear. But I also have things to settle down after things, okay?” Fairy Irene interrupted them. Taehyung rolled his eyes with the sudden pause, and Jungkook could sense that he was blushing a little bit because of embarrassment, being rude of ignoring the fairy. A sorry could be heard under Jungkook’s breath and it was not that loud.

“Come on. Let’s go to my office,” Fairy Irene said, with a stern voice. “We’re going to give you a short brief.” She looked at the boys before a small sigh left from her lips. She was feeling quite confused with the existence of these two boys in Fairy Godmother’s Academy. How will she handle them? Even she doesn’t know.

Jungkook and Taehyung nodded and started following her.

“Are we going there by walking? Can’t we just fly or maybe teleport using something or what?” Taehyung groaned, as he told her that they should use a shorter way or maybe call a ride. Fairy Irene just snorted and tried to not minding him during the walk.

Upon arriving, Jungkook and Taehyung examined the surroundings. Yes. The Fairy Godmother’s Council, where all the fairies around the world were first trained and got scouted from there. It was a golden palace that was only for the fairies, and it was completely shining. A logo, which was silver a silver star in a round circle was in front of the main entrance of the palace. She knocked on the door with her wand, and the door was opened, inviting them in. Then, they continued trailing her from behind, while trying to hide their awe. The palace was so beautiful, and even the floor was shining!

Just when they were about to go upstairs which will lead them to her office, a green dressed fairy came to them, searching for Fairy Irene. “Fairy Irene, I need you opinion!” She smiled as she passed Fairy Irene a document. When Fairy Irene took it, the document suddenly floated in the air as if there were wings. Taehyung tried to peek at it, but stopped when saw the unknown fairy hissed at him. “Ssh! This is a private secret! Ousiders cannot know!”

After reading the document, Fairy Irene just chuckled and handed it back to her. “By the way,  Hayoung, they are not outsiders. They’ll be joining us in no time!” She pointed at Jungkook and Taehyung with a smile.

Fairy Hayoung burst into laugh. She looked at both of them before staring at Taehyung. “Him? The Dark Wing Kingdom’s prince? How could he even? Whatever.” She shook her head and then went away before hearing anything else. She must be feeling funny and confused at the same time, after knowing that.. they’ll join her.

“Laugh while you’re at it, woman.” Taehyung mumbled as he stared at the fairy like he wanted to eat her. Jungkook widened his eyes upon hearing such a rude saying, so he nudged Taehyung’s arm and shook his head. “Don’t say things like that.” If his father ever heard him saying bad things like Taehyung, his father would be gone mad!

“Okey wokey! I’ll try to stop from being rude when we’re here.”

Fary Irene then walked again, taking another steps upstairs. When they arrived at the second floor, they headed to the right corner, and finally they’ve arrived in front of her office. A very golden plaque could be seen on her office door.

Irene B.

Head of Fairies, Exodus Land.

“Cool.” Jungkook’s jaw almost hit the floor when he read that. All of these times, he never knew who was exactly the head of fairies. He only would hear his sisters nagged about her when they’re back from Aurora’s castle, telling the stories about how they were getting nag, practising the magic wands.

“Have a sit, boys.”

Both of them slumped themselves on comfy white chairs. Before they could even look around the office, Fairy Irene grabbed their attention by putting a thick book on her table. When did she even take that? Jungkook and Taehyung gulped as they waited for the next words from her.

“I’m going to tell you about our three important rules that you need to follow when you’re being fairy godmothers.”

“Can we change it to something more.. nice to hear? Something else that different from the word ‘mother’?” Taehyung bits h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter