With Mad People

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The teacup fell, crashed down on the wooden floor. Oh my, that was Peter's favorite earl tea teacup set that was given from.. Wendy!

Taehyung closed his eyes, and sighed. He was unsure to do anything and furthermore-- the freaking news wasn't really helping the situation. Aish.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Jungkook held Taehyung's arm slowly. Not really, he knew that Taehyung was not okay when hearing the new information.

"Stupid Peter! You shouldn't tell him!"  Tinkerbell hugged herself, feeling betrayed because it was actually a secret that Wonderland had to keep. "You can't spill our secret to anyone that you've met."

"But Tink, that's our solution. Eventually, if their actual reason is to save us, they need to know what ties around Wonderland." Peter Pan scoffed in disappointed because of Tinkerbell's reaction. Did Tink thought that he was going to talk about it to everyone without a point? Heh! "These two said that the king himself asked them to save Wonderland, after all. And you, Taehyung." Peter Pan narrowed his eyes, giving a silent warning so he can't no more break his favorite teacups. "Calm yourself down or you're going to be the most suspicious person ever because of your background tittle."

"Peter.. I'm sorry for all the cause that my kingdom gave. I-I promise to solve all of these!" Taehyung looked at him, but the redness on his face was terribly showing and his eyes were in devastated. Embarrassed because of his dad. How came that he didn't know anything?  However, he knew that he needed to clean up the mess that his dad left secretly. A little bit of him knew that something like this would happened because it was planned a long ago but--- urghh. This was certainly surprising.

"Tch." Peter responded by giving an eye roll. "Whatever, whatever. I'm not going to fully believe you, because you know what? Everyone knows that this thing is going to happen! Just cut our fingers and we could tell you what Wonderland going to be in a few years. That's what our destiny is. Black Chasseurs is hunting for immortalities and special powers to gain the most strongest Elements Bracelet and concur the world. If that happened, both of human and magic realms are going to destroy! "

Tinkerbell slapped her forehead. Can't be! Peter was so stupid! "Tink just said that you can't tell Wonderland's secret to anybody, Peter."

Peter Pan showed a faint smile. "Mianhae, Tink. But this time, these guys are our last choice or else we're not going anywhere." He looked at both of them. "Everyday. I would come to see Magic Tree and I would wait for our savior because that was predicted.  We all knew that's not going to happen but when you showed up and said the king asked for your help, a stray of light did light up our chance. The King stood up finally! Therefore, I would only ask for one thing. Save us and we'll repay for your good deed."

Peter glanced at Tinkerbell, waiting for her. "Hrm. Tink is sorry for what Tink said but Tink is just want to get back like how Wonderland used to be."  She pouted instantly, thinking of what currently happening. "Therefore, Tink would also ask for your help because we knew you can save us."

"But Peter.. Won't they hate me? Because I am.. The Prince of Dark Wing?"

Peter chuckled as if he heard something funny. Merely, Wonderlander weren't that kind. "Your pure intention will be shown and can't be hide. Wonderland won't hate you as long you have the determination to save us."

"We have the pixie dust to know who you are, so don't worry. As long you're thinking to save all of us!" Tinkerbell winked. A hint should be help and at the end of the day; she was another one revealed another Wonderland's secret!"Tink know Taehyung won't do anything evil; because he promised us to solve these and furthermore, he's a fairy godmother now! Fairy godmothers don't break their promises to help people, right?"

Taehyung sighed. "Auw, Tink, please don't say the word fairy godmother.. That is so uncool and sounds like an old granny."

Jungkook, in other side, took a deep breath. "I'm glad.." He murmured for only himself to hear it. At least, Taehyung cheered himself up even in those forceful situation. Silently, he tugged Taehyung's arm softly, making his attention turned. Taehyung raised a brow to him in confusion. "What?"

"You're being so nice."

Taehyung ran his gaze from Jungkook. Apparently, neither himself just noticed that. "T-that's because my dad just did something horrible to Wonderland! I-I always think that Wonderland is my homeland, t-too.."

Peter and Tinkerbell exchanged looks while lips curling up in easiness. Just then, a tons of realization hit him. "Oh! I forget something!" He flicked his fingers suddenly. "You did received some training from Master Lee before you went to capture Lord Seakill a few days ago, right? And you saved Hoseok right?"

They nodded in unison.

"Great! You just defeated a member of Black Chasseurs!" Tinkerbell clapped her hands while flying with her golden wings.

It was silent.

".........EHHHH?!!" They gasped.

Taehyung blinked his eyes in surprised while Jungkook was giving an odd look. "He is? A member of Black Chasseurs? But he's supposed to not have any business with my kingdom anymore." Taehyung gulped. What happened? When he was fighting with Lord Seakill..

Ah!

"But now..with a new organisation that I joined, I shall conquer the world easily and I will destroy Exodus Land!"....

So, he had reconciled with his dad..since Lord Seakill was in Black Chasseurs; the thing that his own dad made. "May I ask who's the other members?" Taehyung asked sternly, afraid that what he'd been imagining would become true. If he's not mistaken, his dad would surely gang up with...

"I don't recognize them all since the whole group is separated into a few units. From what Tink said, she saw the team that in Wonderland was criminals like.. Genkishi, Leo.. And.. Some sort of others.."

"....wanted criminals." He continued in a slow voice. His dad would surely called criminals from the entire land.

"Eik, Peter, don't say their names! Tink's getting goosebumps!"

"And a few person from Light Kingdom. Tink also said that Lealiah, a fairy like Tink, saw them trying to break into the Whale Island. White wings logo with an 'X' on behind their necks or something like that."

"Huh? My kingdom?" Jungkook widened his eyes. He shook his head to Peter. Now, it was his face's turn to be red. Unexpected new started to be coming more and more. "Oh no, you must be mistaken! My people won't betray--" But a long pause  ended the confusion. "Ahhhh, except a few people that had been vanished from the kingdom..."

"Who else?" Taehyung clenched his fists. People from Light Kingdom were also involved? Hah, interesting game, dad! He surely need to confront with his dad after all of these..ended.

"Mianhae again, but that's all that I only know unfortunately. I'm afraid that the rumors has been mixed up lately and I couldn't tell the stories more than I told you until just now. But. If you need more help about how to save the Magic Tree, I can show you where to go."

Their eyes lit in excitement and at the same time, they stood up from their seats. Determination filled up their expectations. They nodded. "Peter, we need you to show us to go there."

Peter Pan smiled while sighing. "I guess I can't help but to do it, right?"

Tinkerbell chimed in. "Erm, for Wonderland Saviors."


 

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter