TOUCHDOWN, SET

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and Taehyung were squatting down; sweats dripping down their skins. The moon was barely on top of their heads, the grass seemed like it was gonna freeze in any minute. The night was terribly cold. Perhaps they should have some rest and go back inside the apartment butㅡ the fact that they couldn't get out from the electricity barrier around them might spoiled the plan.

"Are you regretting your mistakes or not?" Storm yelled from the door. He sipped his hot chocolate and wore his bunny slippers as he was looking at them both.

Yup, you guessed it. Storm caught them redㅡhanded when they ran away to find Jihyo. Now, they're on their punishment.

"Actually, Storm.." Taehyung cleared his throat; the night was getting colder and darker. "I have done a lot of mistakes in my life, so can you tell me more precisely what kind of mistake are we trying to talk about?" He tried to hide his smile. The fact that he wouldn't lose to punishment just because he wanted to meet Jihyo might not breaking his spirit.

"IㅡI don't know anything!" Jungkook chimed in, trying to prove his innocence even though it was him that Storm first found in the morning.

Storm rolled his eyes upon hearing them. "You went to meet Jihyo secretly. I can't believe you are so stupid after I wasted my saliva to tell you about the warnings. This is why I have trust issues!" He then clicked his tongue in annoyance before closing the door; leaving them in the darkness alone at the park.





To be honest, he was indeed expecting them to do that ㅡ that was why he got up with the punishment already!


"How old does he think we are with doing this? 10?" Taehyung's hit the hard ground when he couldn't get himself up. He glanced at Jungkook, expecting a reply from him. But instead, Jungkook didn't say anything and hugged his knees. "Jungkook, are youㅡ"

"Why didn't you tell me that you found Jihyo?" Jungkook's voice was slow, but it was enough to make Taehyung frozen with that. "IㅡI waited.. At that cafe." He ran his look away.

Taehyung touched his nape, a little hint of feeling sorry for Jungkook might appeared for a while. "I was too happy when I found her. At least we know that she's okay and she is even in the house right now." After Storm discovered about them, they were begging to their heads for Jihyo to stay a while with them before anything happens.

"Taehyung, you.." Jungkook looked at him, in disbelief. He almost drew a smileㅡ a mocking smile where he suddenly had the urge to feel like Taehyung was picking a fight. "I can't believe you are like this." When he knew Taehyung had found Jihyo, he never thought Taehyung would not tell him first. He waited for him as soon he made sure the man they saw gone. "Heol."





What did he get for that waiting?

I was the one who told Jihyo to come and find them if she is in trouble.



"What are you talking about? This is how I am." Taehyung started to frown with Jungkook's sudden complain. "Look, I was too preoccupied when I was with Jihyo. I haven't seen her for a long time. You can't blame me for being with her for a while."

"Yet we promised to freaking text each other if we meet her." Jungkook pulled the grass near him in frustration.

I can't blame him? What kind of reason is that?

Couldn't hold it back, Taehyung stood up and looked down to Jungkook who sounded like he didn't make any sense. "What is wrong with you?" His eyes were confused, but the feeling where he knew he ditched Jungkook filled his chest up.






Jungkook gritted his teeth; his jaw tensed with Taehyung's outburst. It was rare for him to be like thatㅡ what happened today might triggered his emotion where he knew he should be the one who finds Jihyo and see her after a while. "What is wrong with me? The one who is wrong here is you!" He gathered his strength and got up to match with Taehyung.

"How could that be my fault?" Taehyung's words trailed off after a while. "You don't have the right to pick who can be with Jihyo. I know she is in danger but I care for her safety."

"Do you realise that we are the ones who are making her in danger?" Jungkook's hands went up to grab Taehyung's collar in agitated way where he could not continue to suppress. "You care for her safety? You?" He widened his eyes when he repeated Taehyung's words. "It should be us, Taehyung!"

Taehyung held Jungkook's wrist, he made his eyes smaller. "Are you blaming me for finding her out?"

"I care for her, too!" Jungkook tightened his gripㅡmaking Taehyung to step backwards. One more step and he will hit the electrical barrier. Who knew what was going to happen when they made a touch with it; soon enough Taehyung flipped his body, making them both to fall on the ground.

They were struggling like two kids that were fighting over a lollipopㅡ rolled around the grass while they let out their remarks to each other.

Their bracelets were dangling up and down as their emotions were stirred all the way too much. They knew it wouldn't be a nice thing for them butㅡ hey, who cares about that for now?

Their fairy godmothers' watches were also beeping in red, a warning alarmㅡ so they should really care about that first.

But they didn't notice that and kept rolling like buffaloes..


"You piece ofㅡ" Taehyung pushed Jungkook off from him. "Are you saying that you want to be with Jihyo?"

"No! Are you deaf or what?" Jungkook groaned. He swept away the dead leaves on his shirt before turning his attention back. "I was talking about how selfish you are. You're doing things for yourself!"

"At least I can rely on my own self!"

"Is that what I got after staying with you after all of these times?!"

"That's because you're being too nice, Jungkook."

"Are you blaming me now?"

"At least I know how to keep Jihyo safe!"

They started to take each other's collars and began to roll around the grass in order to make  themselves tired. They soon hit Storm's electrical barrierㅡmaking a lightning bolted straight to the sky, where the thin clouds became grey.

"Look what have you done!" Jungkook raised his voice and glanced at sky; where rain started to drop one by one. The cold ground became wet and that made their clothes to soak in muddy grass.

Taehyung laughed in disbelief, "So now everything that I did is wrong?"

"What are you doing, fools!" Storm's voice erupted from the house. Lights in the apartment were on, signalling that everyone had woken up due to their fight and noises. When he opened the door to see Taehyung and Jungkook with Jihyo behind him; his sleepiness faded away as soon his eyes laid on them.

"What are they doing?" Jihyo spoke, she wrapped the blanket around her more tightly as the cold air hit her.

Sehun and Jongin appeared to them in a flash; where they also asked the same question. "What are they doing? It's midnight."

Storm was about to take a step out when Jungkook's and Taehyung's words bickered each other until a warning sentence came out from Taehyung's lipsㅡㅡ

"That's it! I don't want to see you again!"

Jungkook stiffened with that sudden upcoming but he soon caught himself back to the action. "Fine. I'm not with you anymore! I. RESIGN!"


"Motherㅡno!" Three of the others, Storm and the Teleporters suddenly ran out from the house, not minding the rain as they tried to get Taehyung and Jungkook whenㅡ

Their Godmothers watched that had been beeping in red vibrated all sudden, making them paused from their fighting.

"DINGㅡDONG! CONGRATULATIONS FAIRY TAEHYUNG AND FAIRY JUNGKOOK, YOU HAVE BROKEN THE THIRD RULES OF FAIRY GODMOTHER LAW!"


Just when they looked up to see each other’s face and then they unconsciously turned to Storm and the Teleporters who were running to themㅡthey also caught Jihyo at the doorstep with a blanket around her; two pink lightnings from the sky struck them right in the place, making them to see stars and darkness.


 "The last rule that is extremely important, do not fight with your partner. If you got into a misunderstanding, fix it immediately within a week. And I'll asure you, you don't want to know what will happen if you broke the all these three rules."

Fairy Irene's sweet and alluring explanation during their first day welcomed them into the slumber sleep.

They didn't break all the three rules; they just broke oneㅡwhich was the most important rule.


❤️❤️❤️


Their eyes flickered for once.

"Yes, we freaking need both of you. Emergency code: 101. Immediately." Jongin's familiar voice could be heard ringing through their ears. "No.. They just.. Kinda broke the Godmothers rule." He was making a phone call.


"Is it okay for me to not check on them?" It was Jihyo. Her voice wasn't that stableㅡ she could be outside the house without the blanket that she needed under the rain. "I'm a doctor, I'm sure I can help them."

"Jihyo, tㅡthey will wake up soon but when that happens, we might need to prepare for something." Storm rubbed his chin, still looking at the two living bodies on the ground. They were struck by the lightning and they also got themselves the punishment from Fairy Irene. How lucky of them.

The only thing was; they didn't know what kind of punishment was waiting.


Taehyung groaned, suddenly grabbed their longing attention to him.

Jungkook was also started to give a reaction, making their attention to shift on him as well.

Jihyo was about to take a step forward but Sehun held her back to her feet. He shook his head, a hint of unsure was detected. "Something is about to happen. So.. We have to wait until we have the breakers."

"But they were just fighting among themselves. Why would they passed out? I don't understand." Jihyo blinked her eyes; the question remained on her lips.

"They broke the third Fairy Godmothers rule, which they shouldn't be fighting to the point where they cut off their ties." Sehun touched his nape as he found Taehyung and Jungkook were starting to wake up from their consciousness. "Jihyo, you should go inside the house. It's not safe for you."

"But.."

"Let us handle this on our own." Storm held up his hand, assuring her before Jihyo could let any protest out. Jihyo sighed in defeatㅡshe, of course didn't have any other option for her to pick in the situation. She dragged her feet back to the house; a few glances were thrown to Jungkook and Taehyung in worried.

After making sure Jihyo was out of their sights, Storm looked at Jongin who was holding the phone in his grip. "When will they arrive? Noㅡ just how fast can they arrive before these two wake up?" Jongin raised his shoulders, not helping him much more since he didn't know about that as well.

"I can't believe I'd be handling people who break a simple rule. I always read it on the beginner book, though." Sehun kneeled down to see them both closer. "Now it's time to see the punishment in realㅡlife. Can I tickle them?" He took the chance to tickle on Taehyung's stomach, but he didn't give any response.

"We don't know what's gonna happen when they wake up, so we better wait till Arin and Ji Eun come." Storm spoke. His eyes were still on Taehyung and Jungkook.

Sehun frowned, "Why do even we need them two?"


"They know what to do, at least." Storm shrugged.

"They're the only people that we can depends on right now." Jongin captured their attention; he kept his phone back into the pocket. "Just wait a few minutes and they willㅡ"



"Nope, we're already here!" Ji Eun and Arin appeared alongside the purple smoke around them. The three of them looked over their shoulders to see the two saviours; relieved of them coming over instantly in the late night. The rain was slowly getting lighter; and faded away with their presences.

"Thank you for coming." Storm nodded to them and his index finger pointed at the bodies on the ground, "And I shall leave these two to you since you know better."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter