Separate And Hunting

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Separate And Hunting

"This makes no sense."

Taehyung sighed as he walked out from the Fairy's Palace. He wasn't quite excited for his adventure and he was feeling irritated with Fairy Irene. Taehyung tightened his grip on his backpack, walking faster that he would ever think. Although the backpack that contained all the supplies that he needed, he was feeling like he wanted to leave the bag behind.

Following from behind, Jungkook who was wearing a purple cape and white clothes, he called for Taehyung, "Hey, wait for me! You don't even know where you're going, okay?" Receiving no response, Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You're supposed to go South, not North!"

He took out a map from his backpack that Fairy Hayoung gave earlier and began to examine it and he knew that soon Taehyung will come to him.

"Gesh!" Taehyung snapped before turning his heels, walking back to Jungkook. "I hate that old fairy," he murmured under his breath as he moved. How dare she asked him to fight evil?

EVIL?

Yes, his dad would surely kill him once he got back to the castle. He will be call as a betrayer!

"You know what," Jungkook took a glimpse of him when Taehyung had finally arrived beside. "Fighting villain is fun. And plus, Fairy Irene even help us by asking us to improve our magic skills." He started walking, and Taehyung soon followed without any object. Both of them knew that they need to go immediately--there's no time to waste.

"So..perhaps do you recognise the name of the Healers?" Taehyung spoke out of sudden.

"Like I told you. Never once until today. And what was Fairy Irene told us? They're like immortals and have this healing powers. That's why they are called, Healers. They're basically heal people."

"There's only two person, right? How is that even possible?" Taehyung blurted out. He wasn't trying to make Jungkook annoy, but well that's kinda good thing because he was starting to annoy.

"Can you ask the questions to Master Lee? Fairy Irene said we could ask him because he is more knowledgeable than we slash the newcomers."

Taehyung hid his snicker, and about to laugh when saw Jungkook was about to fed up with him.

Moment of silence when they were walking after that, but yet they didn't know where they've been walking so far. They used another path into the same forest where Jungkook met Jessica, yes, the Red Riding Hood that day.

Jungkook was wondering where did they go after he was caught? Did they went home safely? And oh--her pies! He couldn't erase the things that was happening that same day. But nonetheless, he will ask more about them later.

Looking again at the map, they took the left turn, and then right. After walking a half mile straight, they went right again. They did stopped for a rest. When they got deeper in the wood, they soon were lead into a big tree that had a long root that could be seen on the ground.

The root was in circle, as if it was a black hole. There were red leaves surrounding, in front of the hole, as if it was telling something.

"That's it." Jungkook pointed with an excited face that Taehyung never met. "That's the entrance of Echanted Forest."

Taehyung's eyes trailed to the hole. Yes, that is the hole. The hole that Fairy Hayoung told them earlier.

The pit stop that will bring them straight into Echanted Forest, where illusions confuse and play with your mind.

"You're ready?"

"I think."

And they jumped together in that hole together, making the red leaves nearby swirled in a circle, just like it would do by welcoming a visitor to the wicked Echanted Forest.

Jungkook was the first one to fall over his . He safely landed on the hard grass and soon followed by Taehyung plopping on his body. They both groaned in pain as they tried to stood up.

"Auch!" Jungkook winced, while pushing him off. "You're heavy, if you do want to know."

Taehyung stood up first. He dusted the dirt from his black cape and began to examine the surrounding. The weird surrounding, to be exact. Grasses were green of course, and there's various trees. And that mean, the trees had a very colourful leaves. Tall trees, short trees, flowers, odd plants. They could see everything weird. The sky was blue, well that's normal, but the clouds were funny--they're in thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter