Task One

Fairytale: Fairy Godbrother (VKook Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She did not make any typhoon at all?" Sunggyu asked for the hundredth times since he got back from somewhere that only he knew. He got all excited after that and immediately went to see them.

Jungkook sighed, putting down the bowl of his porridge on the table. Seriously, what's with that typhoon things?

"I said, no."

Taehyung just snorted on the bed, not minding Sunggyu as he turned his lying his position--back facing them so he won't join their conversation in any term. Geesh, he barely get any chance to sleep yet Sunggyu was making it worse. Exhausted; of course. It turned out that molding and balancing energy were mostly needed in both water and wind, as well as fire magics (actually they don't know about the fire one until finally Krystal said so =,=) He used a lof a energy during the wind training and he still couldn't keep the pace up.

"Man, that's a pity! You need to experience Sulli's typhoon magic, it's fun. You probably should try later." Sunggyu suggested with a loud tone, not aware of Taehyung.

Taehyung let out a deep sigh after; signalling that Sunggyu was being super noisiy and Taehyung ended up bringing his feet our from the tent, leaving them both. He might continue his sleep after Sunggyu went put from their tent.

Taehyung looked at his surrounding with a better view. Now, where should he goes? He was about to walk to the bonfire place when he caught someone was walking rushly around not far. Taehyung narrowed his eyes--who was it? It was almost 8 in the night and it can't be someone in training.

Oh, it was Seohyun. She was running...while closing her left eye with her palm, covering it. He wanted to shrug her off, but well she seemed like a hysteria woman who was trying to find her child, neither he had no other option. Taehyung jogged to her and Seohyun wasn't aware of his presence because she suddenly bent down and searched something on the ground. "What are you doing?" Did she lost something?

"I'm looking for my con--" Seohyun paused after that. She looked up to see him with an irritating face, showing that he shouldn't be there. She turned his attention back from what she was doing. "Can't you go back to your tent or something, Taehyung?"

"Why are you covering your eye? Are you hurt? I--"

But she glared at him. "Just..shut up. But anyway, did you see my eye patch?" Seohyun but then bit her lips, mentally slapped herself for asking him.

"E-eye patch?" And that's when Taehyung finally realised the reason why she was covering her left eyes; the eye that had been hidden under that eye patch for all these times. "No, but should I help you to find it?" He asked with a few questions still in his mind.

"Never mind. Just stay away from me and pretend that you didn't SEE anything, okay?" She pointed a finger towards him, adding more questions in Taehyung's brain. What's going on, tho with her eyes?

"Guys! What's wrong?" They turned around and found Sunggyu running to them while a towel on his head.

Jungkook probably threw that towel to him earlier so he can go.

"Hrm.." Taehyung touched behind of his neck, not knowing what he should say. "It's about Seohyun's eye patch or something--"

"Where did you put it Seohyun?"

"I left it in the meeting room and when I come back, it was gone! And then my.." Seohyun landed her eyes on Taehyung for a second, doubting if she should continue the sentence. "Contact lens aren't in bag."

Contact lens? Taehyung remained silent and tried to process more of Seohyun's words. Sunggyu didn't say anything more, instead he just pulled the towel that Jungkook 'gave' earlier and put it on her head. Thank god, the towel made a useful work to do! "There must be some creatures coming in. Urgh, come on." He put a hand on her shoulder, before looking at speechless Taehyung. He smiled, "You. Just go back to your tent. Pretend that you didn't see anything."

"Hey, did you hear me?"

Taehyung nodded swiftly as he continued to stare at Seohyun who removed her hand from her eyes and used the other one to cover her face--morely to her left side. Seriously, what's with her left eye?

But for a moment, he could caught a glimpse of bit red colour in Seohyun's left eye; as it opened a little bit.

That was when he fainted.

Taehyung opened his eyes, awake from his faint. He blinked his eyes for a couple of seconds and moved his fingers around. Thank god he was in his own tent--not in the medical tent that was in the strong herbs aroma. When he turned his head, he widened his eyes when met Jungkook's face just merely an inch away. "What are you doing-- you are too close!" Taehyung pushed him away.

Jungkook chuckled while standing up. "I thought you weren't going to wake up!" He said with a flat tone. "You fainted earlier, Myungsoo said it's because you were too exhausted."

"Really?" Taehyung replied in a slow voice. He was clearly remember that he wasn't faint because exhausted--he was quite fine although he felt quite tired, but nonetheless he knew that wasn't the reason. The faint was too sudden; that even he couldn't realise it. Taehyung was 100% sure that it caused from Seohyun. Okay, cut that out. Maybe around 90%? Taehyung never knew whether it was an illusion of the red colour in Seohyun's eye or maybe it was something. But what else that can make him lost conscious? Seohyun's eye was the last thing he saw.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook waved his hand in front of his face. Taehyung seemed like thinking so deeply about someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter