Ain't No Fun

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 11

*liked by a girl*

7 a.m.

I am wiping the tears away with my sleeve and observing the two. The girl with the long hair and thick booty is hugging Jay tightly. Before letting go, she kisses him on the cheek and is smiling. The leader of 2PM is smiling back at her. My heart is aching. Yup, I feel jealous now. Because I like this dude, whom I used to hate days ago. Because he is holding a y girl in his arms, a girl I would drool for.

“You have become even more handsome!”, she is telling him and grabbing his but, “ier than ever, huh? Are you a man now?”

Who is she? Why is she kissing him on the cheek? And why the is she grabbing his ?! Are they close friends? Is she one of his exes? Goddamn, I don’t stand a chance against her. She has a bomb body.

Jay is briefly glancing to me, gently pushing aside the girl called Jessi, but before he can even walk up, I am turning away and leaving. I do not want to talk to him, and I do not want to talk to any other member of 2PM. They played with my emotions. Ain’t gonna forgive them easily. No way. I am wiping my tears again and approaching my boys. Big Bang. They are looking at me in worry. Daesung has put on this sad puppy-face, Seungri crossed his arms and is glancing to the floor repeatedly, while TOP has put on his headphones as usual and is shaking his head to my situation. Taeyang is sighing and then suddenly putting his arms around me and embracing me.

“I am sorry…”, he is apologizing, “I really did not mean to put a rock between you two… I just… I needed a quick excuse since you were not ready to tell Jay the truth about your… your real identity.”

I am nodding into his shoulder with a sob. I know he did not mean to… but I am still hurt. I am lifting my arms and accepting his apology by putting my arms around his waist and holding on to his shoulder blades. TOP is clearing his throat, taking off his headphones and then wrapping his arms around me too. It takes only seconds for Seungri and Daesung to join the hug. Other students are watching us, but right now I- no, WE do not care. I am grateful to my boys.

“Idiot.”, TOP is adding in a low volume, “If you like him so much, we will not intervene.”

So, he supports my feelings for a guy?

“Although…”, Seungri is murmuring, “Although I cannot believe that you have fallen for a boy, for the leader of our enemies… and I do not support the idea of Jay dating you… still, I rather see you happy than sad like this…”

Daesung is sighing to his words and then adding a bright smile. I guess he supports me too. I am nodding into Taeyang’s shoulder again. Then we are dissolving the group hug.

“Alright everyone!”, Psy is calling for all the students and starting a presentation, “This is your schedule in the upcoming weeks. Some of you are here for several days, several weeks, months and some are here for more than a year, so therefore there are different duties for you all to accomplish.”

He is informing us about a lot of rules, bedtime, mealtime yada yada yada… Then he tells us all to gather in groups, that we have been put into. We are all sighing in annoyance, high-fiving and then splitting up. Taeyang and TOP are exchanging looks, before they grab my arms and swiftly drag me arm in arm to Jay, Taecyeon and Chansung. They are avoiding our eyes. Chansung is pouting and playing with his fingers all nervous. We do not exchange any words. It feels awkward in a way. I do not know… it is weird. Psy is telling us to change into workwear and go outside. Our duty today is to clean up the area behind the huge building.

 

7:30 a.m.

It is ing disgusting! This is literally hell! The area we must clean up is a pigsty. It stinks like . LITERALLY! I think the hair in my nose are etched away. We are all wearing masks, but it is less of a help than expected. TOP has struggled the most to enter this place, since he could not stand the smell at all. Taeyang and I are cleaning the excrement with rakes together with Jay and Taecyeon, while TOP and Chansung are washing the ground with the hoses. Hours are passing as we struggle with this hole of pigs.

“Ugh!”, TOP is choking in disgust repeatedly.

I cannot help but laugh at him. He is all tough and a pain in the , but right now he seems like a lost child.

“G- CL!”, Taeyang is calling for me, “Stop laughing, help me with this!”

I am turning around and nodding with a determined expression. Raking the of pigs is not amusing, but the faster we work the sooner we will be done. I am rushing from one corner to another, all in a hurry as if I were chased by a train or something. I am catching Jay looking at me and losing my focus. I am accidently running into Taecyeon.

“Ouch!”, he is whining, and turning around, “Oh… C… CL…”

I am briefly looking him in the eyes, then stepping back and about to turn around when he is letting go of his rake and grabbing my arm.

“Wait.”, he is saying, “Please… let me explain…”

I am trying to brush off his hand and shaking my head with an annoyed expression. I do not need an explanation by him. Nah! But he will not let go, damn!
TOP is suddenly spraying him with the hose and making him all wet with the ice-cold water. Since Taecyeon is holding on to me, I am also becoming a little wet.

“Hey!”, Taecyeon is yelling and covering his face with his arms, finally letting me go.

Jay is not saying anything and Taeyang is laughing, while Chansung is becoming mad and aiming his hose at TOP for making his buddy all wet. I see where this is going. It is now a water battle between Big Bang and 2PM. They are aiming at each other and cursing, while becoming all drenched.

“Chansung! Stop it!”, Jay is finally commanding and grabbing his wrist, “Stop the nonsense. We are not here to play games.”

TOP is smirking all evil. Oh . Please don’t! He is aiming at their leader, pouring water all over his body. Jay is closing his eyes and clicking with his tongue in anger. He has clenched his lips and is breathing heavily, trying hard to hold back. His fists are tight, yet he is not throwing a punch. Taeyang is instantly pulling down TO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter