Haru Haru

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 4

*confident girl*

10:35 a.m.

Class started already. The girls in my class are kinda angry that my desk looks freaking awesome now. Holy ! Jay has a real talent for graffiti. It is all black, but he added some green shades and made my desk look like a special edition desk for students. Mr. Joonhyung scolded us at first, but as Jay told him about the rude words and drawings on it, our teacher calmed down. He is definitely the nice version of my homeroom teacher at 2nd YG’s.

“Jay… are you into that girl?”, I am hearing Taecyeon asking his buddy, “You never help out girls like that…”

What?! Eww! Hell no! I am a guy and I won’t let a guy fall in love with me! It was already too much receiving a kiss on my cheek from my best friend. I can’t handle Jay being all flirty around me. He is my worst enemy.

“Taec, Jay is just being nice because of Yubin and the other girls.”, Chansung is assessing and balancing his pencil between his upper lip and nose, while pursing his lips.

Why would Jay help me because of them? Is there something between them I don’t know about? Hmm, well I will get all the information anyway.

“No, I actually think that bloody girl is interesting”, suddenly Jay is admitting silently.

I can feel his gaze in my back like a knife piercing into me. I am shuddering.

What a cold feeling!

“Are you feeling better?”, Nichkhun is asking me with a pretty smile on his face.

This dude is really handsome and somehow Yubin, who sits next to me, doesn’t like him to talk to me at all. I can tell, because she is frowning at me. I see, it is that jealousy thing that girls have. I am the new girl and every boy in this class talks about me. Yubin is no longer the topic. Tsk, I won’t get the way of girls’ thinking. Why are they like this? The earth does not circle them, neither does the universe. Ugh, really… girls like this are ing annoying.

“I am doing better, thanks to Jay.”, I am answering my seat-neighbor a little bit off time, but all honestly.

Nichkhun is smiling happily and turning around to grin at their leader as if my words were some kind of a confession. HELL NO! I don’t like him. I am just thankful, because he distracted me. Distracted me from thinking of my family situation. Shoot, and now I am back at this thoughts.

The letter… I still can’t believe it. I am an orphan, probably poor as . I need to find a place to stay for a while. I can’t go back to the mansion ever again. Not before I know my true identity.

I am CL, when I was Jiyong. I was Jiyong, when I have been actually someone other.

My brain hurts.

 

12 p.m.

It is break time. As soon as class is over I am standing up and leaving the classroom right after Mr. Joonhyung. I need to meet up with my boys at the courtyard. They might not talk to me but at least, I want to know how they are doing.

I am walking outside, all hungry. I have no lunchbox and no money with me. I won’t survive this day without meal. I want to go to Shinhwa’s. I want to be served delicious food.

The courtyard is full with all the students. First graders, cliques, couples, friends, siblings… They are all laughing and smiling, but probably all of them have their personal matters and problems. They might not be as happy as they seem. Most of them are all rich, some of them are here with scholarship. Looking at them now, I realize that the scholarship students are not treated badly by most of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter