This Love

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

*12 hours until transformation*

8 p.m.

The sun is down already, but Big Bang is not done yet! We are back in “Shinhwa’s” for dinner. Eric is not here anymore, but his waiters are. They are treating us very well. The food is really great! No wonder why this restaurant is crowned with an award. It is really expensive, at least average people would say so. For me and my friends it is easily affordable. The great thing about Shinhwa’s is, that you won’t come across poor people. It is as if it was made for us.

“My dad is going to freak out…”, TOP is assessing and slurping his soup calmly.

Taeyang is slightly shaking his head, as if he were doing it to a dope beat. Daesung is silently chewing his food and Seungri is pouting to TOP’s words.

TOP’s family situation is a bit difficult. His mother died giving birth to him, since then his father hates him. Mr. Choi blames him for her death. And the fact, that TOP was not a planned child emphasizes it. Mr. Choi slaps my friend many times. Last year when he found out that TOP was smoking, he really messed up his son’s face. Anyway, my friend still smokes. He is not allowed to stay out long, not allowed to join a club and actually he is not allowed to hang out with us. Mr. Choi wants him to become the head of their company, when he turns twenty-one. Yet, TOP doesn’t give a . He is used to be treated like by his dad. Maybe that is the reason why he is often involved in fights.

“You want us to come with you?”, Seungri is asking him, but our tough friend is refusing.

That is just like him. He never wants us to get involved. As he is done with all of his food, he is getting up and bro-handshaking us, before leaving. He mostly leaves first.

 

10 p.m.

Taeyang and I are walking through the alleys.  Daesung and Seungri went home right after dinner, about half an hour after TOP left.

The night sky in Seoul is nothing special. You can’t see the stars because it is too bright in the city. There are hundreds of neon billboards and thousands of cars still on the streets. The city never sleeps.

“Ugh… I don’t want to go home…”, my best friend is complaining and kicking a can, that is lying on the pavement, “I am sick of my parents fighting!”

To be honest, I want to. I am freaking tired.

“You wanna come over?”, I am suggesting, but he is refusing with a smirk.

Taeyang is yawning and stretching as we continue walking. We are enjoying the cold night air. My friend is taking out a package of cigarettes and offering me one rod, but I don’t feel like smoking right now. He is clamping his cigarette between his lips and standing still to fire it. It just takes a second, so I am waiting for him.

“What are you going to do about Sandara? Dude, I know she ditched you!”, he is asking me and breathing out the smoke through his nostrils.

I am sighing and nodding slowly. I don’t know what to do about her. She doesn’t like me, so I guess there is no use in sticking to this single-sided love. Even though it hurts… I simply can’t take this anymore.

“I… I don’t want to talk about this love…”, I am answering and kicking a can too, “It is really bothersome… I felt like dying…”

There is a lot trash on the sidewalk. Why don’t people use the trashcans? I hate this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter