My Heaven

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 4

*embarrassed as a girl*

12:10 p.m.

The game started all fierce. My team is one point ahead. Yeah, well it is 2PM’s team but I am their player today. Only five minutes left until break is over and we have to return to our classes. I am all sweaty and my abdomen hurts more now. Girls on periods are really unlucky. Maybe that is why most of them tend to do fewer sports. Who knows?

I am not playing like I used to play, since I am sure that my friends would recognize the style of my moves. I act a little bit clumsy, yet still dope. I want everyone to be startled and surprised by me. So many students are watching us, I can’t ruin my girly reputation yet. I need to become famous and envied a lot. I need people to become friends with me and thus I need to impress them.

I am wiping the sweat pearls off my forehead and breathing all heavily. My s are kinda disturbing me. They are restrictive. I can’t move that freely… Ugh.

“CL, catch!”, Taecyeon is shouting, jumping up and turning in the air to pass the ball at me.

I am instantly twirling and passing by Daesung. He is kinda avoiding me, not good in defending his team against a girl. Boy, I got this! I am jumping into the air and catching the basketball, immediately pass the ball towards Jay and landing on the ground. No, not landing. I am crashing to the ground and hurting my knee hella bad.

“Ah!”, I am screaming with my high pitched girly voice.

I would never cry because of a simple fall, but since being a girl my eyes are all tearing up. People start laughing at me. Jay is instantly letting go of the ball and running towards me. He is crouching and softly touching my wound.

What the hell is he doing?! We are going to lose!

Taeyang and TOP are dashing to the hoop and dunking that ball, making 2 points. Everyone is clapping and my boys are gathering for a group hug. Well, they won. 21 to 20. Great. Thanks to Jay. We were so close to winning! Idiot!

“Are you ok?”, he is asking me and looking into my eyes all worried.

OH MY GOD! This glance… Don’t tell me!

“Ah, Jay!”, Chansung is shouting, “What the hell, dude? We lost because of you! Man, CL is alright! She won’t die because of a little wound!”

Taecyeon is holding him back and telling him to stay calm. Chansung is doing so in no time. He is pouting and approaching me too.

“Are you alright?”, he is worrying too, “Should we bring you to the nurse?”

Why are they all so concerned about my “wound”? It is nothing bad at all. Just a damn scratch…

I am shaking my head and resisting. I don’t want to be brought to the nurse just because of this. I am not to be pitied at! I am still a tough person!

Taecyeon and Chansung are glancing at my knee and then nodding. Nichkhun, Wooyoung, JunK and Junho are getting up and patting each other’s shoulders. Well, we lost the game. Actually I am very happy that my boys won. Big Bang is better anyway!

“I am really fine…”, I am assessing and wiping away my tears with my sleeve, “It is just a scratch.”

Jay is briefly glancing at my wound and then staring at my face all earnestly. He is suddenly wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?! Everyone is watching us!

“Your knee is bleeding badly… You need a bandage.”, he is assessing  while looking deeply into my eyes, “Don’t act tough. You cried. You are hurt.”

The bell is ringing. Many of the students leave the courtyard. I am bumping my fists at his chest, trying to make him let go off me. This is so ing embarrassing! Hell no! Let go of me you !

He is grabbing one of my hands and forcing me to stop. Damn, he is strong. There is no way I could beat him as a freaking weak girl. I need to practice. I need to pump my biceps.

“Let go!”, I am screaming all of a sudden, making some students turn back and stare at us.

That is when I catch Taeyang’s glance. He is looking at me kinda sad and then walking away with my boys. Why?

“Shut up, bloody-girl.”, Jay is ordering and carrying me back into the building, leaving behind Taeyang, straight to the nurse’s, “I am the class-president. I won’t leave back a wounded classmate. Especially you.”

Especially me? What is he? My father? My brother? My boyfriend? Oh god, no! The last one would be the worst! I am not into guys! I am a boy!

“Do you play often basketball?”, he is asking me calmly, “You did a great job there. I thought you would disgrace yourself, but actually you are really good.”

“Yeah, I used to play a lot at my old school.”, I am lying, “But here, girls don’t seem to play…”

“Well, you disgraced yourself with that fall at the end. That is why most of the girls don’t do it. They are afraid of being mocked and bullied by the other girls.”, he is adding with a smirk, “But don’t worry, no one will gossip about you. I won’t let them hurt you.”

WHAT THE HELL?! Is he into me?! Hell no! HELL ING NO!

 

12:40 p.m.

Jay is supporting me back to our classroom. Class has already started minutes ago. Our teacher is not scolding us. Nichkhun is sitting at the back between Taecyeon and Chansung. So, Jay is taking place right next to me. DEAR GOD WHY?!

Yubin’s eyes are flashing fire. Holy , that girl is going to kill me right after class. And her groupies might join her. They hate me.

“Uh… could you sit somewhere else?”, I am whispering to Jay.

He is lifting his cut brow and clic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter