Lovesong

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 7

*overprotected as a girl*

6 p.m.

I am looking at them. My buddies, who are waiting for an explanation and it better be short and fast. I am clenching the hem of my clothes I’m wearing and taking a deep breath.

“I’m…”, nothing but a mere stutter is leaving my lips, my voice is cracking.

“Hmph…”, TOP is not amused at all, spitting and cracking his fingers, “You are not the head maid’s daughter. Jiyong’s father would have recognized you.”

Damn, he’s right! What an attentive friend he is. Ugh, what am I supposed to say now?

I am exchanging glances with my best friend, he is shaking his head, signaling me not to talk.

“Well, she’s...”, Taeyang is interrupting, “She’s been away for a long time, he probably has forgotten about her already.”

God bless you! What a genius he is! This is what you call a bestie! Always backing up for me man, always backing up! I gotta take him out for a nice meal, gotta be thankful.

“So, you are dating GDragon, huh?”, Seungri is asking me, “I always thought that he had a thing for Sandara… Like a serious crush.”

Damn you Seungri! Hearing Dara’s name makes me feel kinda warm and making me blush. Taeyang is glancing at me and smirking a little bit. TOP is disgusted by the idea of me dating their leader.

“Just because you are his girl, doesn’t mean that I’ve to accept or like you.”, he’s mumbling and lighting his cigarette, “You’re not cute either.”

What an he has been to me, since I have become a girl. He really hates me.

“Well, we still don’t know where GDragon went…”, Daesung is saying sadly, “But his father made the whole country look for him, nationally and internationally.”

Yeah, that is just my father, a ing mighty and influential man.

“Man, his mother is really down…”, Seungri is adding to the conversation, “She cried the entire time…”

The imagination of my mother being heartbroken like this makes me feel dizzy and it aches a lot. I want to hug her like crazy. I miss her a lot.

“Uhm… yeah, that’s about all the info I wanted to tell you…”, Taeyang is saying and shrugging.

I see, so that’s it. My father will not stop until he finds me. I am sorry for causing my mother so much pain. All because of my actions. I would rather die than keep living through this hell of . I really am either becoming depressive or losing my mind.

Taeyang is putting his arm around my shoulders and patting me.

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine.”, he is comforting me.

He is referring to my mother and family, whilst the others might think that he is referring to my relationship with my male self. Damn. Why is everything so damn confusing and chaotic? That old witch, I wish I would have never met her in the first place. I would be sitting at Shinhwa’s and enjoying a meal with my boys, I would be able to see my mother, and everything would be alright between me and my father.

8 p.m.

The weather cooled down and it is very windy. It is going to rain, maybe a stormy night.

“Well, I gotta go now”, Daesung is saying, flipping off his cigarette and standing up, brushing off the dust on his clothes, “I have to do my homework.”

Seungri is also getting on his feet, stretching, and shaking his hands in the air, “I’ll leave too, I gotta do my homework…”

Taeyang and I are seeing them off, TOP is not moving, lying on his back, his eyes are closed, while he is smoking probably the 8th of his rods.

“I need a place to stay tonight…”, I am telling Taeyang silently, hoping my aggressive friend won’t hear me.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter