We Belong Together

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

*24 hours until transformation*

6 a.m.

The alarm is ringing loudly. Yawn, I don’t wanna get up. Sleeping is all I want. My giant bed is my best friend and my clock is my worst enemy.

“Master Jiyong, please wake up.”, our maid is softly calling for me.

She is standing outside my room and waiting in front of my door, I believe. She never enters my room. No one ever does, except the middle-aged lady Lee Soo Ae, who is the head of our maids. My parents are always busy. Working day and night. My dad is in America, having a grand meeting and my mom is in France, scheduling her fashion show. They are working their asses off, just to allow me a beautiful life. I am not really sad for them to never be there with me. I am used to live like this. All alone. Only the maids, my personal butler, my chauffeur, the gardener and the cook are around every day. I know all of them, since my baby years. And they are family to me. Probably more than my parents ever were.

Well, enough about my boring family situation. I need to get dressed and eat breakfast, before leaving for academy. It is the first day of school, so I have to be punctual. I am really curious of the first year students. The ‘newbies’.

Huh, I remember my first year as it was only yesterday… I became popular really fast, since I am the heir of the richest family in Seoul. Jiyong Kwon, known by everyone. Loved by every girl. Yes, I am fabulous!

I’m turning off my alarm and cuddling my big teddy once, before getting on my feet, while stretching. I might be eighteen, still I love my teddy. I got it from my parents…

 

7 a.m.

The maid is offering me my seat and my butler is pouring tea. The breakfast is stunning, at least a homeless would say so. For me it is average. Nothing special at all, still I am pleased with it.

“Any news from my parents?”, I am asking the maid with a deep voice.

She is holding her hands in front of her belly, like a good educated maid does and her glance is on the floor. She is not looking up, only shaking her head, negating.

“I am sorry, young master…”, she is telling me and remaining silent.

I am not surprised at all. The only things I get from my parents are presents. Material ones.

I am sipping my tea, the rest of breakfast I won’t touch. I am not hungry at all.

“Tell Tablo to prepare the car.”, I am ordering my butler and he is nodding well-behaved with a light smile on his face.

Tablo is my chauffeur. He is more like an older brother to me, yet I have to keep the space. After all, I am his master.

 

7:30 a.m.

“Master Jiyong, did you sleep well?”, Tablo is asking me and opening the car door, “You look great as usual.”

I am nodding tiredly and taking place back in the black limousine. As he is entering the vehicle too, I am ordering him to turn on the radio. There is possibility to hear my dad’s voice…

“You want me to pick you up, right after school?”, my chauffeur is asking me as we are steaming off.

Nope, I don’t want him to do so. I will hang around with my boys for several hours. I don’t want to come back home right away. Who does that?

“Tablo… how is your daughter doing?”, I am asking him.

He is smiling at me, as I can spot his face in the rearview mirror. His eyes are becoming tiny slots.

“She is doing great. Yesterday she took her first steps!”, Tablo is informing me happily about his daughter Haru.

I love listening to him talking about his family. It makes me feel warm.

 

8 a.m.

Tablo is opening the car door for me. I am nonchalantly stepping out of the black limousine and grabbing my schoolbag. My chauffeur is bowing in front of me and then leaving in no time.

There I stand now. In front of the biggest, most expensive school of Seoul. K.P.O.P.-Academy, a school for rich kids like me. Well, no one is as rich as me, but still. Kingly Pupils Only Private-Academy was built by my grandf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter