Last Farewell

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 4

*living as an orphan girl*

6 a.m.

I couldn’t sleep the whole night and now I have to get ready for school. Last night was really awkward. Taeyang smiled at me and touched my cheek. He was so tender and it was kinda strange. He told me that he would never date a girl or get close to her, told me that I shouldn’t offer guys to stay over. As a girl it is considered dangerous. At least I should know the guys well, before inviting them over… Yeah, he might be right, but I am in fact not a girl. I am a boy, and just because I look like a girl and sound like one, doesn’t mean that I have to act like one. Taeyang then left, but before that… he ing kissed my cheek! Yeah, that is correct. My best friend, who avoids girls and nearly despise them, ING KISSED my ING cheek! That is the reason why I couldn’t sleep all night long. Now I will never be able to tell him the truth. Ah! Someone, please bury me alive!

What do I do? Goddamn! Why did he kiss me like that? Argh! What do I do?!

“Young Master?”, Tablo is calling for me.

I am cuddling with my teddy once before jumping up and changing my clothes. How pathetic this is… I used to wake up as a healthy guy, all happy. I couldn’t wait for my days to start off. I thought a lot about what to do with my friends. Which places to go, how much money to spent at the arcade, what to eat at Shinhwa’s… Look at me now… All I do is bleeding out of my… whatever a girl has in her pants and I feel like my hormones become weirder day by day. Ugh…

I am unlocking the door of my room and surprisingly Tablo is still standing here.

“What’s up?”, I am asking him and grabbing my phone and bag before leaving my room.

He is following me downstairs and scratching his occiput. Hmm, he seems a lot uneasy. Well, my day can’t become worse. Whatever it is that he hesitates telling me, it can’t bring me down.

“Jiyong… It is a letter from your father…”, Tablo is finally telling me and handing over a piece of paper, “You don’t have to read it…”

I don’t have to… what? Of course I am going to read it! It is from my dad. No way, I would ignore this! I bet he has written me that he misses me, maybe that he is to come back soon or just asking me if everything is alright. If I am doing fine…

I am instantly taking the letter and tearing it open, unfolding the paper and reading the first line.

“Dear son,

I hope you are doing well. How is school so far? I expect you to have good marks.

Well, this is not easy for me to put down on paper and tell you like this, but as a father it is my duty to inform you. I have been away for a long time now and I am really sorry for that, but there are things your mom and I didn’t tell you. I think you are old enough to understand now. The thing is, that your mom isn’t able to become pregnant. We tried it many many many times, but it never worked out, so at the end we decided to adopt a child.”

Wait… where is this leading to? What is this all about? Is he joking?

Tablo is patting my shoulder and sighing kinda worried.

“You were the first baby that smiled at us, when we looked out for an orphan at K.O.H. Your mom instantly fell in love with your cuteness and that is how we took all responsibility to raise you up as our own child. This doesn’t mean that we never liked you or else. We love you a lot, my son! You are still our little boy with his cute smiley-eyes and little nose.”

I… I am an orphan? I am from K.O.H? An… abandoned child? He… he is kidding me, right? He can’t be serious!

“You might ask yourself why I am telling you this right now and like this. It is because your mother is still in France. She called last night and told me that she is pregnant. Jiyong, you will become an older brother! Isn’t this crazy? Haha, I bet you are as excited as we are!

Well, we need to talk about a lot. I am going to pick up your mom fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter