La-La-La

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 2

*finally transformed*

6 a.m.

My alarm is ringing annoyingly and reverberating in my whole room. I am even able to hear it in the bathroom, where I am still standing behind the door. I still can’t believe that I am a freaking girl! A GRIL! I am again glancing down my body and grabbing my… s. THEY ARE REAL! Hell no! This… this can’t be! Wait… what is with my… I am gulping. I feel beads of sweat on my forehead. I am slowly touching my crotch. It is gone. It is not there! My precious manly body part… it vanished! Dear Lord, please let this be a nightmare. I won’t curse at you, when I wake up, I promise!

Lady Soo Ae is turning off my alarm and walking up to Mithra, who is still pawing the bathroom door. I am plucking up all my courage and walking out. My dog is instantly knocking me down happily again and all over my face. His giant paws are squeezing my s. It hurts!

“Get off me, Mithra! Get off!”, I am ordering hopelessly.

Damn it, my voice! It is so high. Mithra is shocked too. He is lifting his body and staring at me pretty confused. He blinks with his cute doggy-eyes several times, sniffing my whole body and coming to the conclusion that it is still me, who is lying beneath him. Lady Soo Ae is holding his choker and pulling him off me. As soon as the dog is gone, the head of the maids is screaming in shock.

Damn it woman! Keep it down!

“Who… who are you? Where is the young master?”, she is asking me in worry, stepping over me and entering the bathroom, “Master Jiyong?! Are you in here? Young master?!”

I am quickly getting up and waiting for Lady Soo Ae to come out. She is quickly doing so and grabbing my collar harshly, pulling me closer to her and kinda lifting me a little bit. Damn that woman is strong!

“Where is master Jiyong?!”, she is yelling at me and shaking me.

Ahhhhhh. I feel dizzy!

“Stop it! Stop it!”, I am ordering with my ing girlie voice, “It is me! I am Jiyong!”

Lady Soo Ae is abruptly letting go of me and then suddenly slapping me so hard that I land on my bed. Ouch! I am about to lose consciousness, but I am luckily able to keep it. My eyes are tearing up, although I don’t feel like crying.

WHAT THE ACTUAL ?! Is she crazy?! Slapping me like this… I will make you pay, oldie!

Mithra is instantly getting on his paws and growling at the head of the maids. At least he knows it is me. I am straightening myself up and caressing my fire-red cheek. Ouch, it really burns! I believe Soo Ae’s fingerprints are noticeable on my face.

“Lady Soo Ae… it really is me!”, I am trying to explain my insane situation, “I… I don’t know what happened to me, but you have to believe me! It is me, your young master!”

 

7 a.m.

Lady Soo Ae is still not able to believe my words. She asked me about every single thing that only I could know and I answered them all…. REALLY ALL OF THEM correctly. I have also told her about the old woman at the Han River. I wonder if she is the reason behind all of this. Man, I swear if that is it, I am so going to murder her!

“Aigoo… what do we do? What do we do?!”, she is worrying, still in shock, and covering with her hand, “When Mrs. Kwon comes back… What do I do? What do I do?!”

I am shrugging and turning my face to the wall. I don’t care about my mother. She didn’t even ask for me. My parents don’t care…

“Don’t worry, my mom won’t be back for another two weeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter