Loser

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 9

*treated as a girl*

10:30 a.m.

We are in the locker room. The girls have dragged me back in there, all through the hallway. Min and Feifei are holding my arms and pressing me against one of the lockers. Jia is pulling my hair and Yubin is standing in front of me with her arms crossed tightly, staring at me angrily. It absolutely is unfair. Four against one? Like, seriously?

“You ugly !”, she is slapping me hard, “How dare you?!”

Ouch, ouch, ouch! My cheek is burning. Damn, she has a firm slap.
Jia keeps holding my head up by pulling my hair into the air. Dude, she is gonna rip off some of my hair! Feifei and Min are drilling their nails into my arms. At this point I don’t even know what hurts most.

“Jay is my ex!”, Yubin is adding and slapping me again.

This time the other cheek. Damn her!

“How could you get together with her ex? Don’t you know the ing rules?”, Jia is asking me and pulling my hair even more.

What rules? What are they talking about? ing leave me alone! UGH!
I guess Jay won’t appear to rescue me… .

“I bet he didn’t even enjoy doing it with you!”, Yubin is giving her best to insult me.

I can’t help but burst out laughing.

“That’s your concern? Seriously?”, I am questioning her ty behavior, “He liked it. He wants me to be his girlfriend.”

I am adding salt into her wounds, not the best thing to do in my situation, but I just wanna see her in pain. Once I thought Jay is the one and only enemy, I would ever have to fight, but look at me now. My enemy has become a girl. A ing jealous girl.
She is punching me right away, grinding her teeth angrily and then choking me. I am gasping for air, but there is nothing I can do about it. The air is becoming thinner and thinner. She is tightening her grip around my throat and shrieking all furiously.
Is this blood that I am tasting? Damn, she ruptured my lip with her punch.
My vision is turning black slowly. My head is spinning.

“Stop it, Yubin! You are going to kill her!”

One of her friends is calling out for her. I can’t recognize the shrill voice. Yubin ain’t letting go now. No way. She is mad, really mad. I am trying to keep my eyes open, but everything is becoming blurry.

“Jay. Is. Mine.”, she is clarifying, then pulling me forth and banging my head back against the locker before letting go.

Min and Feifei loosen their grips too and Jia is stepping back. I am dropping to the ground, gasping for air immediately and caressing my throat. My ears are ringing. My head is spinning like crazy. I feel my blood being pumped in my throat. My whole body is hurting.

“Let’s go!”, Min is saying kinda afraid of what could have happened.

They are about to go, when Yubin is turning around once again and kicking me into the belly.
! The air in my lungs is leaving my body very fast.
I can’t breathe. UGH! UGH!

They are leaving me behind like this.
Crawling on the ground like an embryo, holding tight onto my stomach. Slowly breathing in and out. Trying to calm down my body.

After a while I am able to get on my feet. I am limping to the toilets, washing my face and drinking water as if I have been thirsty for several days. Looking at the reflection in the mirror I can’t help but get angry at myself. My cheeks are all red. My lip stopped bleeding already, but it still hurts like hell. . What a miserable life, right? I was Kwon Jiyong. Every girl loved me. Everyone feared me. Now, I am a mere person, unable to defend myself. Damn, I pity myself a lot these days…
I am ripping a small piece of the toilet paper and cleaning the wound on my lip. Right where Jay bit me, there is now a wound I got from ing Yubin, that . She will pay for this. Oh, yeah, she will definitely pay for what she has done to me.
YOU YUBIN!

I am leaving the toilets, still holding my belly with one of my hands. It really hurts. The bell is ringing. Great, it is breaktime. I am instantly walking back into the toilets and peeking outside. Teachers and students are leaving the classrooms. I can’t let them see. Mr. Park Joonhyung might become furious if he knows. I don’t want any more lecture by him. I don’t need more chaos right now. I am waiting for the hallway to become less crowded.
I am limping outside, breathing still hurts. As soon as I have stepped outside 2PM is about to pass by, but then they are standing still and facing me. Only Jay keeps walking. He is not even looking at me.

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter