Always

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 3

*living as a girl*

6 p.m.

We are sitting in the dining room now. Lady Soo Ae is serving us all. Such a well-mannered woman. Mithra is probably waiting for me in the giant living room. He is not allowed to enter the kitchen or the dining room. Tablo made the old witch sit across me. She is staring at me unstoppable, smirking now and then. Oh, I want to punch her so bad! I really hate her. Argh!

“Yah! Turn me back!”, I am ordering her and standing up to show her who the boss is in this mansion.

The old witch is laughing at me and Tablo is signaling me to calm down. I can’t calm down! I want to be me again! Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong! Known as GDragon! I want to be a boy!

“You can’t turn back, if you continue living like this.”, the old witch is telling and laughing again, her laugh is really high-pitched, “You need to change towards people who are financially lower ranked, people who can’t afford things like you do, people who are different. You need to understand life’s real meaning. Being nice to everyone, accepting different people. Race, uality, rank… all these things don’t matter.”

What is she talking about? I am rich as ! I am destined to live a different life than those poor people! Why should I respect those who are lower ranked than me? Who can’t live like me? Why should I talk to people like those, when we are from totally different worlds? No way! I am not going to change, they should change! Work harder to become where I am!

“You treated me really bad two days ago. No respect towards older people. I wonder how your parents raised you.”, the old witch is saying and enjoying her soup.

My parents… How dares she question their efforts on me?! My parents might not be around but they are not bad parents! They do everything just for me! For my future! But I…

“There are a lot of people who are maybe poor when it is about material wealth but they are rich in their hearts. When your heart becomes like theirs, you will become a boy.”, the oldie is adding and then standing up.

She is bowing to Lady Soo Ae and thanking Tablo for driving her here. She is no longer focused on me, standing up and leaving in no time.

“Yah! Where do you think you are going?!”, I am yelling and hurrying after her, but she is nowhere to be found.

I have to change? Huh… I will act like as if I have changed. This might work, right?

 

11 p.m.

I have taken a shower, dried my long hair and am still bleeding. I hate being a girl. This is . This is the worst part of my life so far.  I still avoid looking at my own body when I am . Touching me while washing up is also really disgusting and strange… Ugh, please someone kill me.

Then again I am hearing someone knocking on my balcony door. Oh no, not again. I am putting on my bathrobe and opening the curtains. As expected it is Taeyang. His hands are in his pockets and his back is turned at me. Taeyang is wearing a hoodie and probably he has been hanging around with the others. I can’t believe that I am no longer roaming the streets with my boys. I miss them all. Seungri’s annoying addiction to girls, TOP not giving about anything, Daesung’s good advices and Taeyang’s presence. Man, I really want to talk to him about my parents… I want to tell him about me being this. Yeah, I have to tell him the truth!

He is turning around and noticing me, the girl from last night. I’m opening the door and waving him in. He’s hesitating, of course, but then stepping in confidently. I can tell that he smoked a while ago. He smells. Taeyang is looking around in my room, probably trying to figure out if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter